October 21, 2014 | 1298 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is quickly becoming my favorite cream highlighter. Like many people I got this as my sephora birthday gift along with the they're real mascara. This just luminizes my cheeks and adds a bronzey glow. Perfect on my fair skin. I may splurge and get the full size. Go Benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

I actually really like this. Just the right consistency, way better than High Beam which I find is too watery for me/awkward to blend in. This looks beautiful on top of a coral blush and bronzer. Great for summer time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I have been wanting to try this highlighter for a while, & I recently got this as my Sephora birthday present. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this works! I applied this over my makeup, on my cheek bones & under my eyebrows. I applied it directly on my face, & used my fingers to gently pat it in. It gave me a beautiful glow. I really like this. It is a champagne color, & doesn't look shimmery/glittery (which is what I prefer). My mini size will last for a long time, but Iam really considering buying this once I run out. If you are still unsure if you would like this, go in Sephora & test it out with the tester. You won't be dissapointed, IF you know how highlighters work & how to apply it correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ls206816

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product for free like most people on here and I am defiantly loving it! This makes a great highlighter for my inner corner or as a brow bone highlighter! I might repurchase... But I'm looking to try out some different highlighters first!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this free like most people reviewing. However, I tried it and ran out and got the full size before my ulta coupon expired. I have been looking for a highlighter and this one is perfect. It gives a nice glow, not a glitter bomb. It's my guess that those who didn't like don't know what a highlighter is or how to apply one...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! it gives my skin a luminous glow and it doesn't look too sparkly. I gives a nice sheen. it will work well on many skin types since it more sheer. I have the mini, but i think it will last a long time since a little goes a long way. when i run out i will definitely purchase the full version

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is a creamy highlighter that works well with my pale NC10-15 skin. It doesn't look overly shimmery or fake and instead gives a nice glow, probably because it is quite sheer when applied. It blended really well considering I expected it to be thick and powdery.

I got this for free as a birthday gift from Sephora and I wouldn't have bought it if I had to pay for it. I still wouldn't buy it again, there are only so many times I will wear a highlighter, and this will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I got a mini version of this as my bday gift from sephora! I have to say... i've used other highlighters before but THIS one is the bomb.com!!! Other ones i've used leaves my face a glittery mess..but Benefit's "watt's up" give my skin a nice, beautiful "glow". Plus the name is beyond adorable! I'm not sure if would buy the full version of this since Benefit costs more than i'd like...but i definitely would use this again and recommend to family and friends!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I have the tiny bday gift of this highlighter and as I thought, I love it. Benefit makes amazinggggg highlighters and this did not fall short of my expectations. I think I will eventually purchase the full version but I have so many highlighters as it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

It's gold frost on a stick. Much better options out there.