April 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by xMzxPrEcIoUsx

Spring Fling is a peachy pinkish color. It goes on sheer, so in another words it goes on clear. It smells sort fruity, but it's not a strong smell. The smell isn't disturbing, so don't worry. This is my first Juicy Tube so I wouldn't know what's a good one or bad one. All i know is that it's shiny. It's kind of hard to rub on because it doesn't spread evenly even though it has a slanted-tip, but then after awhile it kind of evens out itself. It does cost a lot of a normal sheer lipgloss: $15.50. This is the second most expensive lipgloss I have ever purchased out of my own pockets. If you're looking for a brand name that has a ligploss that's very shiny, yet pretty sticky (which means that the staying power lasts longer), then go for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2003 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Steph1820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Spring Fling was an okay l/g......but i happen to HATE squeeze tubes now...im so over them. I did like the colr though. it was a nice shade on my FFF complexion. Darker pinks usually make me look wayyy to bright for an everyday look. But overall, okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkdeery

Well... first of all I love the shape of the tube. I have got several of these in swap... so I don't know if I'd BUY one again, but I definately would obtain one somehow. It's my favorite gloss ever. This color comes out clear, but smells great. A great every day look I think! I agree with what someone else said, that everyone should own at least one of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2003 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Funnybunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Spring Fling is a milky pink in the tube and goes on as a sheer milky pink on the lips. Has a nice smell and goes on smooth. Every girl should own at least one juicy tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not disappointed with Spring Fling at all ~ It applies on my lips as a clear gloss, and makes my lips ultra shiny, glassy and huge. It's sweet, candy scent is an instant pick-me-up and mood lifter throughout the day. I would not repurchase because I prefer the clear JTs to have glitter or a subtle shimmer effect to them, and this one does not. For the record, none of the milkiness appears on me. HTH!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

This is expensive and goes on completely clear. The only good thing about it is the scent, however, it's a very similiar scent to the L'Oreal Colourjuices and CJ are half the price and there are actually some pigment in some of them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 9:02:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sheer, and I mean REALLY sheer, baby pink color that basically shows up sheer on the lips. Not enough color for my taste and too expensive for a sheer gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Dalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first "solo" Juicy Tube - I was lucky enough to put my hands on last year's "Juice Bar" holiday set so I was quite familiar with JT- and wow!! You get A LOT of gloss in on tube... Too freakin' bad it won't show up at all on my blood red lips!! And I'm probably in the minority here but I HATE the packaging!! For the price I pay, could I get something better than a copy of the old Vaseline lipbalm tube??? If you're looking for that glossy Pam Anderson / JLo - some would call it "The Slutty Pout" look - try MAC Prrr. Trust me. Oh and BTW, I'm not a slutty kind of gal okay!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2003 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Nikko

I loved the smell of this and i thought the color looked nice. When I put it on it wasn't what I expected. It was a very light milky/pink colour. On my lips if gives a slight hint of pink. This one last ages on me and I am glad that it does not have any glitter as I find glittery JT don't last very long.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2003 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ertw_girl

It's a milky light pink in the tube, but clear on my lips. Nice scent though. Not worth the price. Another Juicy Tube bites the dust.