September 23, 2014 | 1083 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2003 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Steph1820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Spring Fling was an okay l/g......but i happen to HATE squeeze tubes now...im so over them. I did like the colr though. it was a nice shade on my FFF complexion. Darker pinks usually make me look wayyy to bright for an everyday look. But overall, okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkdeery

Well... first of all I love the shape of the tube. I have got several of these in swap... so I don't know if I'd BUY one again, but I definately would obtain one somehow. It's my favorite gloss ever. This color comes out clear, but smells great. A great every day look I think! I agree with what someone else said, that everyone should own at least one of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2003 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Funnybunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Spring Fling is a milky pink in the tube and goes on as a sheer milky pink on the lips. Has a nice smell and goes on smooth. Every girl should own at least one juicy tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not disappointed with Spring Fling at all ~ It applies on my lips as a clear gloss, and makes my lips ultra shiny, glassy and huge. It's sweet, candy scent is an instant pick-me-up and mood lifter throughout the day. I would not repurchase because I prefer the clear JTs to have glitter or a subtle shimmer effect to them, and this one does not. For the record, none of the milkiness appears on me. HTH!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2003 8:35:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

This is expensive and goes on completely clear. The only good thing about it is the scent, however, it's a very similiar scent to the L'Oreal Colourjuices and CJ are half the price and there are actually some pigment in some of them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 9:02:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sheer, and I mean REALLY sheer, baby pink color that basically shows up sheer on the lips. Not enough color for my taste and too expensive for a sheer gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Dalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first "solo" Juicy Tube - I was lucky enough to put my hands on last year's "Juice Bar" holiday set so I was quite familiar with JT- and wow!! You get A LOT of gloss in on tube... Too freakin' bad it won't show up at all on my blood red lips!! And I'm probably in the minority here but I HATE the packaging!! For the price I pay, could I get something better than a copy of the old Vaseline lipbalm tube??? If you're looking for that glossy Pam Anderson / JLo - some would call it "The Slutty Pout" look - try MAC Prrr. Trust me. Oh and BTW, I'm not a slutty kind of gal okay!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2003 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Nikko

I loved the smell of this and i thought the color looked nice. When I put it on it wasn't what I expected. It was a very light milky/pink colour. On my lips if gives a slight hint of pink. This one last ages on me and I am glad that it does not have any glitter as I find glittery JT don't last very long.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2003 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ertw_girl

It's a milky light pink in the tube, but clear on my lips. Nice scent though. Not worth the price. Another Juicy Tube bites the dust.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Julkiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells like sugary sweeties! It is a pale pink in the tube and goes on a very pale sheer milky pink color. You can hardly detect the color though. It is basically another one of the clearer JT shades. However it has great staying power and the tube will last you forever!