Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

3.7

sucks, it does make eyelashes appear thicker but because it clumps and dries extremly fast so it you need and extra coat your eye lashes get very clumped, and it takes a miracle remover to get this crap off, and i hate the shape of the brush, and it DOES NOT curl eye lashes at all

on 3/8/2012 3:45:00 PM

I have pretty long eyelashes, but this mascara gave me a dramatic look! It made my lashes curl with plenty of volume. My boyfriend told me my eyes looked seductive... Def a keeper- the mascara I mean.. Maybe the boyfriend :)

on 3/5/2012 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know how to feel about this product, it does make my eyelashes look amazing but after a couple of hours it makes them look awkward I don't even know how to explain they look long but thin and don't get me started about fallout!

on 3/4/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I didn't like this mascara, didn't extend my eye lashes as stated in their commercials.

on 2/16/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The only good things I have to say about this mascara are that the packaging doesn't suck, and it looks DECENT after one coat. I have long, thick lashes already, but they are kind of light and straight at the end, so I like something that darkens and adds some curl. This garbage makes my lashes even straighter, and clumpier than a mofugggga. It's horrendous. One coat looks alright, but nothing to write home about, plus I like at least two coats if I'm going to bother with mascara. Soooo disappointed.

on 2/11/2012 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This one is somehow worse than the original. It still flakes and clumps, is a bitch to take off and gives me NO volume.

on 1/31/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

HG of my HG- who knew that was possible? After two decades of searching high and low for a mascara that would hold curl and lengthen my sad, straight lashes, I became obsessed with the original Falsies. I am even more satisfied with the Flared formula. It is considerably more wet than the first but has this incredible effect where you can layer more product over the tips of your lashes, concentrating the length in the outer corners for the "flared" effect. The mascara stacks itself onto the ends of my lashes and stays on without flaking! If I curl my lashes (Shu Uemura) and do this process several times allowing each coat to dry, I can build a false lash effect that is super dramatic and sexy without looking like I have a tarantula on my eye. Packaging is tacky but I have nothing bad to say about this product, it ended all my lash woes.

on 1/17/2012 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Flaky flaky flaky and smudges by lunchtime when applied before work. What flare? I don't see any flare to the edges of my lashes.

on 1/16/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Such a bummer...I had such high hopes!
This stuff gave me three clumpy eyelashes which I had to pick apart with a safety pin. Only to find that I now had little mascara balls on the end of each lash.
Had to take it all of and start over...with a different mascara. Boohoo

on 1/15/2012 11:41:00 PM

I did not like this mascara at all. It made my lashes appear very thin. If you're looking for a better waterproof mascara, try Maybelline Colossal.

But on the plus side, it was easy to apply.