September 1, 2014 | 1001 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sara2008

I love this stuff! I love the packaging, even the sponge at the top is so soft. I do finish blending with my fingers. I have the fair which brightens under eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Hollynla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so excited to find this great concealer! I've tried many concealers and some are better for spots and not under eye area, but this one is perfect for the under eye area and goes on so silky so there is no tugging. I bought the medium and it's perfect (I'm NW35). I also really like the applicator top. I just dab it on the under eye area and blend lightly with my finger or a fluffy brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Little wonders around every corner! Maybelline has been on a roll when it comes to drugstore concealers. I was rather upset that Dream Mousse concealer was discontinued though. It was amazing... I didn't even catch on to it until it was soon to be discontinued. I bought this because several women around my age (25-30) said it was working for them. I've found that all concealers or makeup for aging skin work for me, and if you have dry skin they are the best. This concealer manages to cover, feel light, and brighten my under eye area. It also dries nicely and doesn't cake up or start to smudge. It also feels kind of refreshing because of the skincare ingredients. I'm sure it helps over time. I was using the Garnier tinted eye roller, but the coverage wasn't great. The sponge on this is not to be wet or washed, it's anti-microbial and won't collect germs. It's really soft and cushioned. So far I'm really loving this concealer. Update: I barely use any other concealer now, and I use this even on no-makeup days at the house. It helps my overall appearance 100% on most days. If you have dry under eyes, then you need a gel eye cream to set for a few minutes before using it. I use the Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream and it never irritates my eyes. Always moisturize before using any concealer or foundation. Especially if you have dry or mature skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mareeyah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is "ok." I researched the product and was on the fence about whether or not to try it since it had mixed reviews. I figured buying it at Walmart would justify trying it a little more just because it's cheaper than purchasing at CVS or RiteAid ($7.94 to be exact.) I had mixed feelings and still, after trying, continue to have them. First off, my skin tone is typically an NC30 in MAC shades. I was having problems finding reviews on which shade would match my skin tone, so I went out on a limb and purchased the product in "Light." There are several different shades: Fair, Light, Medium, Honey, Neutralizer, and Brightener. I thought they could have included more shades. The Light seems to match; not the best match, but close enough to my current concealer from MAC (Moisturecover in NW20.) The sponge tip is interesting. People complain about it, but it's no different than purchasing a concealer with a doe-foot applicator. It's a convenient way to spread the product over the under-eye area as long as you use your fingers to blend it in. The consistency of the product is thin, but it is quite pigmented. You can almost get away with not setting this at all. The product is yellow-based, and I have pretty dark circles, so after applying, they give my under eyes a little bit of a grey-ish tone. The color also appears to be a tad bit lighter than the container makes it out to be, so beware. Unfortunately, I don't have the medium shade so I can't compare. It didn't completely cover my dark circles, and after feeling the texture, I didn't expect it to. For me, it did not have that "silicone" feel to it like others claim, and I can almost compare it to the Garnier eye roller with the tint to it, but a bit more pigmented. To be honest, I'll stick to my MAC moisturecover concealer instead. Maybe if I decide to shell out another $8, I'll try the medium and do another review..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by ashmcg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the highlighter color- pinkish and it really makes me looks refreshed- would buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, saw many reviews on YT...i bought this at Ulta when they were having a sale for Maybelline products, the price is a lil high for me, i have had cheaper/better concealers.....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Ravengb

I bought this because of TiffanyD. I usually don't take suggestions from YT people but seeing somebody who is a makeup snob raving about a drugstore product grabbed my attention. I had 5 CVS bucks, so I went and got it. Let me tell you, she's completely right. This concealer is amazing and goes on so smoothly, lasts a long time and it does NOT crease.

One thing though, product is lighter than what it appears in the container, so grab the shade that you would normally go for.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Alegrias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this after hearing someone on YouTube say it doesn't settle in the fine lines under her eyes. I was skeptical b/c that has been an issue for me no matter what concealer I've tried. I went to a Shopper's Drug Mart yesterday and it was on sale for $8.99 (regular price $13.49) so I got it. I was so e-x-c-i-t-e-d after trying it out that she was right!
This product does run lighter once applied. I'm an NC30 and tried out the Fair, but that was a bit too light. I read some people say the Medium shade is a great match for NC30 but it look too dark in the tube. Even though this does run lighter once applied, the Medium just looked like it would match my skintone rather than give me the brightening effect under my eyes which I prefer.
I picked up the Neutralizer shade & the Light shade. I used a different shade under each eye & used Benefit's Powderflage to set it. They looked very similar & both worked amazingly well! But I prefer the Light shade since it has the pink undertones which gives me the brightening effect I like. After a few hours of wear, it didn't look cakey and looked as good as it did when freshly applied. This gave me medium coverage with a very natural looking finish.
I like the consistency of this. It isn't super runny and not so thick that it tugs at your skin while you try to apply it. I love trying new product, but this will definately be a staple for me:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This *would* have been amazing, had there have been my shade :(. The soft sponge-y tip on the end of this thing is genuis. Flawless application and easy to apply, you can get the concealer in a perfect curved shape right where you want it under your eyes and just above cheeks. However, the lightest shade was just simply too pale and the next shades up were a little too yellow. (I'm NW20 in MAC world.) 1 lippie off because of this. Even if you are NW20 try it out anyway because you may find a shade that works. It's worth a shot because it's a great formula and in a nice neat little package.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

I saw this being reviewed on TiffanyDMakeup and immediately went out to buy it. I've tried everything from YSL Touche Eclat, Lancome Effacernes, Lancome MAQUICOMPLET, Bobbi Brown creamy concealor, Bare Escentuals, etc I've really liked the Lancome ones but I still thought it was obvious I was wearing concealor. If you look really closely, you can still see the product on my face (I don't wear foundation).

But this Maybelline concealor blew me away! I didn't expect to like it so much, especially since the applicator looked a little cheap and fuzzy (I was thinking... bacteria-trapping), but it's a microbial applicator, and it's very soft and velvety. The product is very thin, and if you look at the tube, you can see that it's very watery. But when applied on, it's very pigmented and does an amazing job concealing dark circles! I have medium toned asian skin and I bought the neutralizer shade.

I would definitely buy this product over and over again. It runs circles around the high-end brands and gives unbeatable results! Highly recommend!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No