April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Very disappointed with this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling dry and tangled. I've used a good half bottle thinking the problem was my hair or the water. I just switched back to my clairol conditioner and realized it isn't my hair, it's the Aussie conditioner! The bottle is very difficult to open. I will not rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this from ulta based on the reviews here. I just finished the bottle and I'm left scratching my head as to why it has such rave reviews. I have long fine straight hair that's dry at the ends and this conditioner didn't do anything special. It just seems like an average conditioner to me, right down to the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Sofritoasty

The conditioner is nice and thick, it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. Much better than the Suave conditioner I had used before. It smells great and really hydrates my hair. I let my hair air dry most of the time and it hardly frizzes since I've started using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using Aussie products for years. Doesn't seem to build up in my hair. Keeps it soft, shiny and healthy. Much better luck with this rather than HE conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by mistyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Conditioner it is the best I have tried and i have tried everything from the really cheap to the pricey products.I use it when Im doing the no poo method (no shampoo) and it is amazing I also use a small amount as a leave in and have had no problems it leaves hair smooth very soft and smells great I don't really like the smell of it in the bottle but once its washed out the smell is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by holymell

I give this five lippies because it IS moist. It really truly does moisturize my dry, deeply damaged hair. Also, it is cheap, and it smells fantastic.

I usually use this when I cannot get my HG conditioner for whatever reason, or when I need to give my hair a break from it, and it does a great job as a stand-in. I can't complain about this conditioner, at all. It has some undesirable ingredients, but they just work so well that I can't even complain about those. I have scarcely tried an Aussie product that my hair did not like.

This conditioner is thick, it soaks right into the hair, the fruity smell is delicious and lingers, it really moisturizes even the most damaged and hopeless hair, and it is very cost- efficient. I will use this until my hair is healthy again, which is probably going to be a long time. Love it. I think that anyone with super dry or damaged hair should try this, especially if they are on a budget. Even if you have expensive tastes, I would recommend that you try this before spending an arm and a leg on something that isn't nearly as efficient.

The only thing I can whine about is the cap on the bottle. It's hard to open and it actually breaks off frequently. Oh well. It's what's on the inside that counts:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by missmayra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thick and creamy with a sweet coconut scent. An excellent moisturizer at an incredible price. The only con is that it tends to build up and weigh hair down a bit if used exclusively for an extended period of time. But this will stay in my rotation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this conditioner! For the (extremely low) price, you get a *huge* bottle, for starters. The smell is divine, someone said vanilla cupcakes and I concur. The consistency is THICK, this isn't one of those let's-see-how-much-water-we-can-sneak-in drugstore conditioners. And it does what it's supposed to. My bleached blonde hair (which hasn't received a proper trim in an unmentionable length of time) felt AMAZING after using this. I now use this once a week, switching off with my Enjoy hair mask (HG product, btw). You can't beat the price, and wow, what results. It'll last forever too. Three cheers for Aussie :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by lefty986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works wonders on my type 3c/4a, coarse and frizzy hair. I use it to co-wash and as a leave-in. It's thick, moisturizing, and the scent is like bubble-gum but its not too strong. Leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and frizz-free.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by birdlady01

the sydney smooth conditioner ingredients are EXACLTY the SAME! check it out , i was chuckling to myself because companies do this all the time they just change the name of the product tricking consumers to think its a different product.
So i guess im writing a review for both he he. This conditioner is alright nothing special smells nice and is what ive come to expect from a drugstore product.