July 30, 2014 | 1903 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it b/c it smells so good and b/c of the good reviews. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. Once applied, and very generously I shall add,it did nothing for me. My hair felt hard and stiff as it does after I rinse out the shampoo. Will not repurchase and will stick to what works, which for me is Pantene for women of color

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really nice moisturizing conditioner! For the price you pay this stuff is outstanding and cheap as well. I have tried many hair care products that promise some sort of moisturizing but this one beats them all! It smells like yummy coconut like most Aussie products do and it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I reconmend only putting this on hair below the roots or else they could get a bit greasy. Before this I was previously using the Dove daily mouisture conditioner but this is alot better. After switching to an organic shampoo and using this conditioner my hair hasnt looked better in years! I just leave the conditioner in for 5 minutes rinse out and BAM! my hair's just the way I like it soft, shiny and bouncy!

UPDATE: I dont use this anymore. After a while I noticed that I would lose more hair in the hair and even through my hair felt nice and soft the next day it would be dry all over again. Ive recently switched to the Tresemme naturals moisturizing conditioner and will write a review for that once ive been using it for a few weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by jesiij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this stuff! It is very detangling on my natural AA hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best conditioner I've ever used hands down. It works better than any expensive brand I've tried in the past. I use it with the matching shampoo and it works wonders for me. In the past, I struggled with my hair going frizzy on me half way through the day no matter what the weathers like and this stopped that flat out. My hair feels so soft and stays straight all day. I took one lippie off because I find that once or twice a week, I have to use a leave in conditioner just to add a bit more moisture, especially in the winter months. Can't beat the price either. I usually buy the 1L bottle for $7.99 at Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mimimomo9188

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner I have ever use. The price is very ideal compare to other brands. Each time after I wash my hair I need a lot conditioner in order and wait a long time for hair to become smooth. This conditioner works like hair mask.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Very disappointed with this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling dry and tangled. I've used a good half bottle thinking the problem was my hair or the water. I just switched back to my clairol conditioner and realized it isn't my hair, it's the Aussie conditioner! The bottle is very difficult to open. I will not rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this from ulta based on the reviews here. I just finished the bottle and I'm left scratching my head as to why it has such rave reviews. I have long fine straight hair that's dry at the ends and this conditioner didn't do anything special. It just seems like an average conditioner to me, right down to the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Sofritoasty

The conditioner is nice and thick, it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. Much better than the Suave conditioner I had used before. It smells great and really hydrates my hair. I let my hair air dry most of the time and it hardly frizzes since I've started using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using Aussie products for years. Doesn't seem to build up in my hair. Keeps it soft, shiny and healthy. Much better luck with this rather than HE conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by mistyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Conditioner it is the best I have tried and i have tried everything from the really cheap to the pricey products.I use it when Im doing the no poo method (no shampoo) and it is amazing I also use a small amount as a leave in and have had no problems it leaves hair smooth very soft and smells great I don't really like the smell of it in the bottle but once its washed out the smell is great.