October 22, 2014 | 1141 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Teffa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara due to the hype that it's really good and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. The short story is that it does so. However due to it's high price tag when compared to other drugstore mascaras, like Avon or maxfactor mascaras, I can't say that it does wonders. It is a bit clumpy and I had other mascaras with lower price tags which delivered more or less the same results.
In all I'm really happy with it since it does look good when I apply it, but I'm not so sure I will but it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Sharminii

Way too clumpy and heavy on my lashes, not easy to remove I find that using a oil base makeup remover does help, for the price over priced here in Singapore sephora, well most products are over priced! I think the maybelline the falsies mascara is better. Will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Bellefat

This mascara is not clumpy and is super easy to apply. It was a little pricy but it was worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ivyroxish

I got a tube of this mascara thinking it would do wonders, but when I got it it wasn't any better than your average drug store mascara. In fact, my drugstore mascara I have now works better than this. Also, the price is very high, so I definitely would not recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

It does work but hate trying to take it off. Won't ever be repurchasing. Plus this was overly expensive

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by SourPina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have Asian lashes. Benefit's BAGgal Lash Mascara has been my go-to for years, and this product worked better for me. I prefer this mascara's texture and it goes on much smoother. However, this mascara is not life-changing. It's not "the one" and I'm still looking for THE mascara that is perfect for Asian lashes.

Pros:
This mascara makes my lashes stand out more than other mascaras I have tried. The pigment/coloring is VERY black and dramatic. The brush doesn't cause any lashes to fall out. The product is gel-based versus fibrous, and it doesn't feather.

The cons: My lashes look GREAT when I first apply the product after curling my lashes, but the curl won't hold. My lashes start drooping just a few minutes after I apply it.

This mascara can easily go on too thick, especially when using the spiked ball applicator at the end -- wipe this part of the wand before applying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by nathalierae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very, very sensitive eyes. I've recently had A LOT of bad reactions to various different types of mascaras. I've only tried this once, so this may be a bit premature, however, I haven't noticed any irritation. I received a sample size at sephora and was obviously very excited about it because everyone has been raving about it on social media. But, when I can home and applied it, it was a spectacularly average product. I'm not particularly fond of silicone/plastic brushes because on my lashes personally, they don't really add much volume at all. My lashes kind of all chunked up together, making it look like I just had 5 really thick lashes. Considering it had a silicone brush, I thought it would be better at separating my eyelashes, but it's not.

It does a decent job at lengthening, but it doesn't seem promising in the volume department. The formulation is a perfect medium between wet and dry--it doesn't take forever to dry which I like. It's very black, which I also like, but the brush is not ideal. I prefer big, fluffy, fibrous bristles because they add volume and length without being clumpy.

I won't complain about the price because like I said, I received a free sample. I would have been annoyed if I had actually purchased it because at the price it retails for, it better be beyond my expectations. I definitely will not buy be buying the full size tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Love this mascara just wish it was waterproof. It makes my lashes long and flirty looking. The price is a bit much for mascara so I only use this on special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I have purchased about 8 of these since I've started using it, I refuse to try any other mascara cause I'm just so in love! It makes my lashes look super long and thick ahhhh I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the absolute best mascara I have ever used. It's very natural looking, separates my lashes beautifully, and still gives me volume and holds a curl. HG product right here, worth every penny! I already have another tube for backup :) Looooove!