August 1, 2014 | 1224 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried and failed how to apply false lashes. This mascara is my go to if I want the false lash look. Applies nicely. Give a very full volume look and lengthens as well. I find my lashes will touch my eyeglasses when I wear this mascara.

Removes easily with soap and water/or my philosophy cleanser.

Does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I use it with my contacts all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by yassaminj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Throughout the years I have struggled with a condition that means I pull out my eyelashes to relieve myself from stress, which has left me with sparse eye lashes that are extremely short and fall out very easily. This mascara has saved me. After just one coat, my eye lashes are 10x the size they are without and appear long, thick and evenly fanned out, meaning I absolutely swear by this mascara. The price is very high, but it does exactly what it says and really lengthens as well as adding volume to my short and sparse eyelashes. Without a doubt, I will re buy this mascara as soon as I run out! This stuff has also lasted me months and months.
I really recommend this mascara to anyone with short eyelashes that want a fuller, thicker and longer set of eyelashes that are volumised and perfect!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Sophiamcvay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks great but breaks off your lashes :/

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am baffled why this is the UK 's top selling mascara as I think it is very average. It clumped really badly and made my sensitive eyes puff up. Seems people love it or hate it and I certainly will not repurchase. Bad gal lash is far superior in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I finally tried this mascara!!...Sephora is downtown for me, so I often just go to the local Shoppers Drug Mart to get my mascaras...This mascara is pretty good. Makes my lashes look fanned out after 2coats. Receive nicely separated, evenly distributed JET BLACK pigment, NO curler required & excellent staying power! Also, even after it's dried they do NOT feel overly brittle, dry & / or crunchy. I also just adore the brush / wand. It gets into every corner for an extremely fanned out look. So a good combo of wand / brush AND formula. I bought only the smaller size as I throw out my mascaras after only 2 mo or so. Anyhow, it was only $13.75 so I cannot complain. Oh, & lastly, it's perfect for bottom lashes as well b/c of the wand design & the fact that it doesn't smudge on me. Altho, I find do it very hard to remove, even w/ my HG Bourjors remover. I do enjoy it, just not sure if I ll re-purchase as I get the same results w/ "L'Oreal One Million Lashes" @ a fraction of the price, however, the BRUSH is soooo unique & good I may get another sample size next summer. Still really love my cheapies like Colossal, Voluminous & Mega Plush, & lately Almay "Get up & Grow" b/c my eye-lashes are very skimpy (yet long), so I'm one who needs thickness & doesn't mind the odd CLUMP lol

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by dyssa0

It is a good mascara? Yes, Do i get the hype? NO. Its not a volumizing, just a lengthening one, so doesnt give me the look of false eyelashes. Other than that is really black, separates the lashes pretty well, not clumpy, and not hard to remove for me, i find this mascara as the most gentle i had ever use. Another downside is that it does not dry fast so if i close my eyes before my eyelashes will stuck together

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Cracktasha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this once cuz a Sephora girl told me she was wearing it and I thought wow I had to have it! So it doesn't do a good job of seperating my lashes, and clumps a bit if I add layers but it does a bit better job of looking real when it comes to other cheap drugstore brands. But really, just save your money and get cheap mascara, they pretty much do the same thing (atleast for me anyways).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Penny7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite mascara. It just blows any other mascara I've tried out of the water. It makes my eyelashes super long, gives the perfect amount of volume, separates well, holds a curl, isn't clumpy, and doesn't smudge. I wouldn't say its waterproof, but you do have to work a little bit to get it off, which is fine with me. As long as it doesn't smear onto my eyelids or flake off, I'm okay with spending a little extra time taking it off. You can make it look very natural or build it up to look more dramatic, so its great for any occasion. I'd definitely recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the small size at the checkout at ULTA just to see what all the fuss was about. It does give me long thick lashes, but can be clumpy if you are not careful in the application. I like the wand, esp the ball on the end, it makes it easy to get in the corners and coat the tiny lashes. The only drawback is it seems to remain a bit tacky after it dries. If I use more than one coat my lashes stick together when I blink, which is annoying. I have been layering it over L`Oreal Telescopic and like it best that way. I might buy the trial size again, but would not spend the money for a full size as I only keep mascara for 6 months and then toss it. I wouldn`t use a large tube up in that amount of time...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by silverkoala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My lashes look like if I had 5-6 spider legs growing from my eyelid, awful waste of money