March 1, 2015 | 2020 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3.4(1942 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this mascara, I have bought the remover to match this and I really don't think u need to buy this as it still doesn't remove the product easier than u would with a normal face wash and make up remover. But yes this mascara improves length, adds volume and stays separated which I love. Holds my curl if I curl my lashes before hand. Annoying thing is when u get a lil product on your lids... Very difficult to remove cleanly, remove it before it dries which is quickly or end up with a smudgeful mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by staceyd2401

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall I don't think I like this mascara.
- First of all the wand scares me. Sometimes the plastic bristles poke me and make my eyes water so it is hard to get to the root of my lashes with this.
- It was way to wet to start with so I waited a month from opening before using - I don't have time for that.
- I don't need much from a mascara formula, I like them to be separating, non clumpy, buildable and nice & black... this wasn't bad, it just didn't wow me at all.
In summary this mascara isn't bad, I just didn't find it to be that great that I wanted to run out and buy another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by themelissaproject

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to swear by this mascara. It's easy to layer, it has a nice deep black hue, and it doesn't flake easily. But then I heard somewhere that Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express has a similar effect... totally true! Rocket is a fraction of the price too. I haven't worn cheap drugstore mascara since I was a young teenager, but I would definitely buy Rocket Volum' Express over They're Real.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by makeup04

I just wanted to say I have a sample size from Ipsy. So I don't know how much it really costs. Buy I really like the product. It does wonders. It has a great wond. It spreads my lashes out. It is not clumpy at all. I say oer all I love it. And I don't have any cons for IT. Just pros.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by LaurenE41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this mascara! It is definitely more of a lengthening mascara than a volumizing mascara, which is perfectly okay with me. I've been on my first tube for about a year now! I use it every day! Whenever you're running low, just add a few drops of water to the tube and mix with the wand. It's like a new bottle! I got my second bottle for Christmas, so I'm really excited about that! It is a little pricey compared to the drug store brands, but it can last forever! Definitely worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by msvaughnstrider

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's a lot of hype surrounding this mascara but I'm not sure if it is as good as the reviews say. Yes, my lashes were longer and did look thicker than if I was wearing no mascara but not to the extent that someone would think they were fake lashes. One coat is definately not enough with this product and the second coat tends to make the lashes look spidery. I would wear this mascara for a day look but I am a bit disappointed that it didn't live up to the hype. That being said I would buy again if it was on sale but I would probably only wear it to work. I read that it can be difficult to take off but I had no problem removing it with disposable makeup wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetangel631

I love this mascara! I asked for it for Christmas after loving the birthday sample from sephora! This is the one mascara that does not smudge on the skin under my eye and stays in place all day! No other mascara will do that for me. It also makes my lashes look thick and full and long! Only downside is this mascara is pretty expensive around $30 CAD, so hopefully i can find a cheaper dupe but definitely the best mascara i have ever used!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the smaller size of this mascara on a whim when I needed a new tube. Honestly, I prefer the smaller packaging. Not only is it travel sized and easier to maneuver, but I will waste less when the time comes to chuck it. The mascara formula itself is alright, kind of wet, not waterproof, and hard to remove. It doesn't weigh my lashes down as much as I would have expected. The brush is fantastic and I'll probably keep it even if I switch mascara formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by avablack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this mascara. Im a mascara girl and i am really fussy when it comes to mascara brushes. this one separates and volumizes very well. i love love love the look of my lashes after! its slightly expensive. 12 bucks fkr a small bottle but super worth it and last long too.. totally recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ChloeA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this for my everyday work eye makeup. It provides good volume and I find it goes on easily using the zig zag method. The bristles at the tip of the brush are great for getting into the outer corners of your eyes and for applying to the lower lashes. It doesn't flake or smear and looks more natural than most volumizing mascaras. I wouldn't use it for a 'naked' face look but when you want to add a little drama, it's great.

One reviewer said it was hard to remove. I use disposable makeup remover cloths and have no problem at all.