BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

I've got weak, flat and short eyelashes so I really can't achieve that "super-dramatic" look without putting the falsies (which I can't bother doing). But, this mascara gives a really nice look to my lashes making them curly, non-sticking to each other and voluminous without looking heavy and clumpy.

On the downside is the hefty price tag. Yes, the product is nice but you can achieve this look with L'Oreal wing mascara or even manga for half of the price. Next time will purchase YSL Babydoll to give one more shot to high-end mascaras, if that doesnt do, then I'll be back to my L'Oreal and suck up the fact that my lashes can be extended only so much as mother nature allows ;)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara is the most of spent on mascara, but I love it. I have pretty average eyelashes, but this mascara really makes them pop.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The formula of this product is VERY wet and stringy like and doesn't seem to be fast drying as it does actually take some time to dry. Not a fan at all. Bought a few weeks ago and will not be using as it does smudge. I ordered the full size one and with in the first time of trying the cap of the top (wand part) completely broke off, no idea why this happened. Such a shame as I love other Benefit products.

I registered here, just to steam off my dissatisfaction with this product.
The name is very precise, because after applying mascara, it looks like my everyday lashes - no volume, no lenght added. As the price is not small, I must say, that the price/performance is very poor. Never again.

Got a sample size of this which I loved. I then bought a full size and it didn't work the same. The formula is wet and smudged. It also clumped my lashes together instead of separating them. It was a nightmare to remove also.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love the wand although you do have to be careful of that pointy ball end. This doesn't hold my curl and even worse, leaves me looking like a raccoon every single time I wear it.

This was actually my very first cosmetic 'splurge'. My lashes are quite blah on their own, no curl whatsoever, so mascara definitely isn't my favorite beauty product. However, after using this one I must say that I'm a believer now. It gives my lashes a nice curl without using the 'torture device' (lash curler phobia is real), it stays put (I actually went on a 3k run today, no smudge), it doesn't clump, it's easy to apply, very intense yet very natural. Definitely highlights my entire look. I must say the price is the only turn-off. However? I bought the travel size for the first run, so it wasn't that bad. To sum it up, I would buy it again, and totally understand the hype.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was excited to try this because of many great reviews. I think it is a good mascara but that's it. I can get the same result and better with several drugstore mascaras. I would not buy it again because of it's price.

This is my second favorite mascara (first being the roller lash by benefit). I usually like the roller lash for everyday because it holds the curl and lengthens but my go-to nighttime mascara is definitely They're Real. It gives great volume and drama, perfect for going out or when you just feel a little more glamorous. I just have to make sure to comb through my lashes before i apply it since it does have a tendency to clump up if there is any other products like eyeliner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My second most favorite mascara, Lancôme is my first. "Control" is have to say the one word that best describes this products. You can separate lashes the get stuck together while applying it to your lashes and the volume it gives it great. I just feel like it dries out too fast and then becomes a clumpy mess in the end. The longevity it still good buy not as long as lancome from my experience. I still like it though, some times I switch back and forth.

Popular Mascaras