April 17, 2014 | 1148 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by B3LLE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. It's a little expensive, but I use it all the time, I've been using it for months now. I've been looking for something that was more natural-looking for my skin tone, compared to BeneTint, which was too red for me. I hate wearing blush because it rubs off and gets onto my clothes or my hands or whatever else. The colour in the bottle is such an intense orange and it looks super scary to use, but it blends really nicely and comes out as a nice peach colour on the cheeks. I don't like it on the lips, but I've only tried it on my lips once - and it looked too weird on me. It lasts a long time, and it doesn't rub off or leave marks the way regular blush does. Will definitely buy again!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff. The color just looks weird on my skin most of the time. This would look really nice on someone with bronze skin.The color is super pigmented, but if you're quick about it it blends pretty well. All in all, I think this pale white girl will just stick to Posietint.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Cha Cha Tint is a very pretty shade, it reminds me of a tropical sunset. I do agree it looks a little scary in the bottle, but the color is beautiful. I only apply two stripes on each cheek (the packaging instructions showed three, but I found that a little too much for my liking) and blend quickly with my fingers and I have a gorgeous coral, heated flush that lasts all day. I think it looks great on my lips too, just the perfect pop of color. It does stain my fingers and is a little hard to get off, but I can overlook that. Love the packaging too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by wicksm01

Love it!! Much more slippery that the original it blends very easily. Love the color on - it looks a little scary in the bottle, but once blended it is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by libbier

the bottle is sooooo cute! i love it. no glitter or diamonds sparkling on my face all the time anymore. i also have this in Posy Tint which is pink. the colours are really pretty too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by jean9weg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is perfect for me. The peachy-coral color is so flattering and natural on my fair, warm skintone. I love, love, love it. The original color benetint was too red for my slightly ruddy cheeks but cha cha is wonderful on both my lips and cheeks. Hooray!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I so love this product. I have been using it everyday as a blush and lipstain since I got it. The color as described is a beautiful coral and when applied on the cheeks it gives my fair/medium skin a nice glow that literally lasts all day long. I have about 40 blushes in my makeup collection from drugstore to high end so I know my blushes! This stuff really delivers. I apply it after foundation, put about 4 dots on my cheeks and use a stipling brush to spread and blend it. For lips I also put a few dots and then spread with my pinky finger. A peach gloss perfects the look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love love love Cha Cha Tint! where has this product been all my life ? :)
let me tell you i cannot leave the house without some kind of blush on. I have pretty strong pink undertones so i have to steer clear of red (benetint) which will make my skin look irritated. I seem to look best with coral shades otherwise, i will look too pink or too red which is not a pretty look for me. Cha cha tint is not a MANGO color, it's more like a coral-peachy color. It resembles the color i get when i have been exercising which I love! My skin is on the dry-side right now and this doesnt emphasize any of that! i put 3 short strokes and i blend very quickly. The result is a glowy look. I look a million times better with blush on since I am so pale and dont look very "alive" without some color on my face.

I tried Benetint (The original tint) and it has failed on me for the following reasons:

1) way too red. My skin has pink tones so it just emphasizes that and it goes on like I've got irritation on my face :(

2) not creamy enough. Benetint had a very liquidy consistency whereas the cha cha tint's consistency is more like high beams, which glides and blends easily.

So ..makeupalley readers, if you want a natural looking glow, i highly recommend cha cha tint! you won't regret it ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by TheMakeUpMaster

this is really nice i decided to buy this one because i loved posie tint but this one is alot stronger and you need to be careful with the amount you apply

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by akotsi52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm never one to splurge on a "fun" product like this but after eyeing it for a while I had decided it was time! I love the benefit tints and coral is my must-have for summer! I thought $29 was kind of pricey but after using chacha tint for the first time, I realized it was worth it!
The consistency is unlike benetint, which is a more watery texture. Chacha tint is more creamy and smooth, making it easier to work with. My favorite way to apply is to put some on the back of my hand first, and blend it with my finger into my cheeks. It is the absolute perfect coral! I thought it would only be appropriate for summer but it is perfect for all four seasons because it starts off neutral and is more buildable!
I would definitely reccomend this to anyone looking for a good cheek stain! As for lips, I feel like it drys out my lips a little bit but chapstick easily solves that problem. Personally, I would not justify spending almost 30 dollars for just a lip product, but for a multi-use product, ChaCha tint is definitely worth it!