October 22, 2014 | 1407 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Tabithacate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I won a competition with Benefit on their facebook page, and recieved this as one of my prizes.
I don't usually use tints, or blushes. But I really like this. I tend to stray away from pinks and reds, as it makes me look a bit like a clown. But the colour of Cha Cha tint is perfect, its a lovely shimmery peach shade which gives you a polished glow.
You apply it over foundation, and dot it from the apple of your cheeks to the end of your cheek bone. You have to rub it in pretty quickly or it can stain. I tend to rub it in upwards, towards the top of my cheek bone near my hair line.
The packaging is lovely, and the sizing of the bottle is perfect and will last a long time.
One of my favourite benefit products defintely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by secretloper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought cha cha in a qvc benefit kit. It came with this product, a bad gal lash, eyebrow pencil, and high beam. For $37.00. I really wasn't sure about the "nail polish" like brush. I quickly realized I LOVED the product but hated the brush so I started using an angled blush brush, applying it to that first and then blending into my cheeks. I absolutely,love the color! I had been looking for a nice coral blush to compliment my skin tone for a long time but none of them seemed to last for much longer than a few hours. I had never tried any of the benetints until this and the staying power is quite amazing! I like how it looks on my lips as well. My only complaint is the bottle and brush. It's quite messy and likes to cake around the seal. Since my first bottle I repurchased another just because it's such a great product so I can look past the bottle...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by KutieKMK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff! Not only is it thick and a dreadful color, but it doesn't blend worth a crap! You put a dot on your cheek, and it's stays there! For a joke, I drew a mustache on my hand with it and it's been there for 4 days! Doesn't blend, horrible color, bad smell, and can't get it off! BLEH!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hesitated purchasing this because of the high price. Yet, I'm glad that I bought it. I've received many compliments. The stain is long-lasting and a bright, happy color. Most importantly, it looks natural. I'm a NC 27, and it's perfect. Now I would love to see BeneFit come out with a bronze or mauve color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i love this stuff! i went to buy benetint but ended up going for the cha cha tint because it was thicker and seemed more versatile. i love the way this stuff works! i put some on an angled blush brush and apply apply it in a light circular motion it in over my mineral foundation. it looks so natural and it lasts, matter fact it seems faintly on after my olay wipe. this stuff is awesome! i did a wedding party of 8, 6 bridesmaids, mother of bride and bride. i put it on all of them (variety of skin tones from creamy white skin to a deep brown skin) and it looked so good. for some that was enough for the look i was going for but for a couple i added bronzer and one i added a cherry blush. in all cases it was great. this is my favorite new product in awhile! don't let the bright color in the bottle scare you. i'm mac nw43 for reference.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this and now I use it everyday. This is my first Benefit Tint. I love the color and versatility. I use it on my lips and cheeks. Getting the application right for my cheeks was interesting, but now I am a pro. The Cha Cha tint works well for my fair skin and red hair. I really like how light weight this is on my skin, I cannot feel it at all. I use this as a lip base with whatever I am wearing on top. That way when all my gloss and liner are gone I am not totally naked. I was in the market for a waterproof product and I have found a winner. It comes off easy with my daily cleanser. I will be going back for the other colors soon.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have just bought this as I wanted a coral-coloured blush but not a powder. I am extremely pleased with it! I have BeneTint and PosieTint as well but this one is definitely my favourite.
The colour looks very orange when it first comes out of the bottle, but it blends to a lovely coral colour that doesn't 'settle' to a bright orange (which I have found with PosieTint). At first I struggled to apply it and not get dolly cheeks, but I have found if I dab a little bit on a sponge and then sweep across my cheeks or lips it blends perfectly. It lasts all day, and is a lovely natural look under tinted moisturiser.
The one thing I don't like is the bottle. It is similar to the PosieTint bottle, and although it hasn't happened yet as I have only had it a couple of weeks, I know the foil wrapper will come off and flake all over my make up bag. This and the relatively expensive price are the only reasons I have marked this down.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by B3LLE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. It's a little expensive, but I use it all the time, I've been using it for months now. I've been looking for something that was more natural-looking for my skin tone, compared to BeneTint, which was too red for me. I hate wearing blush because it rubs off and gets onto my clothes or my hands or whatever else. The colour in the bottle is such an intense orange and it looks super scary to use, but it blends really nicely and comes out as a nice peach colour on the cheeks. I don't like it on the lips, but I've only tried it on my lips once - and it looked too weird on me. It lasts a long time, and it doesn't rub off or leave marks the way regular blush does. Will definitely buy again!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff. The color just looks weird on my skin most of the time. This would look really nice on someone with bronze skin.The color is super pigmented, but if you're quick about it it blends pretty well. All in all, I think this pale white girl will just stick to Posietint.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Cha Cha Tint is a very pretty shade, it reminds me of a tropical sunset. I do agree it looks a little scary in the bottle, but the color is beautiful. I only apply two stripes on each cheek (the packaging instructions showed three, but I found that a little too much for my liking) and blend quickly with my fingers and I have a gorgeous coral, heated flush that lasts all day. I think it looks great on my lips too, just the perfect pop of color. It does stain my fingers and is a little hard to get off, but I can overlook that. Love the packaging too!