BeneFit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint

4.2

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Squalane, Pehnoxyethanol,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Disodium EDTA.

on 2/5/2012 1:26:00 PM

I love this for a natural glow to wear to school or informal events. It's really cute. It lasts for a really long time on my cheeks (better than most blushes) but it really does not last at all on the lips.

pros:
- really adorable color
- buildable
- stays long on cheeks

cons:
- zero lasting power on lips..
- expensive for this tiny little bottle
- has a bit of a fragrance...not the good kind either.
-dries really fast! can't even put the cap back on without it drying on me and leaving streaks >_<

no real complaints about the packaging. It's cute and portable.

on 1/31/2012 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ok, the color is good. Very good. Like a bronzer and a blush mated and made this beauty. YES. But, wow, stained my hands, my cheeks, and seemed to dry down much quicker than I could blend. This also has the horrible packaging where you can't see how much product is left (opaque label) and it has the nail-polish-type brush (why not a doe foot? Much better!). Fortunately I have a powder from another brand that is a very similar color. Sorry BeneFit, you struck out on this one.

on 1/16/2012 2:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product on my lips, but I haven't quite figured out how to use it as a blush... I'm going to try what someone said below and use it with an angled blush brush instead of the nail polish like applicator.....The packaging sure is tricky. On the lips however, it's a beautiful subtle coral colour that brightens up my face and I'm really happy that I have at least one use for it!

on 1/16/2012 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Creamy consistency
Beautiful color- natural glow with my nw25 complexion
Stays on

Cons:
Will streak if you do not blend immediately
Need moisturizer prior to putting on bc it looks horrible on dry skin
Hate the packaging

My friends compliment my natural glow frequently when I wear this but I do not like the work involved. Right now, I am using Laura Mercier Cream blush in Innocent Peach. Will write reviews later.

on 1/14/2012 8:15:00 PM

This colour is great for ginger complexion! Gives a healthy, natural glow. I use my fingers to blend - not really into the nail polish brush. The forumula stays on well and is easy to blend.

on 1/7/2012 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I won a competition with Benefit on their facebook page, and recieved this as one of my prizes.
I don't usually use tints, or blushes. But I really like this. I tend to stray away from pinks and reds, as it makes me look a bit like a clown. But the colour of Cha Cha tint is perfect, its a lovely shimmery peach shade which gives you a polished glow.
You apply it over foundation, and dot it from the apple of your cheeks to the end of your cheek bone. You have to rub it in pretty quickly or it can stain. I tend to rub it in upwards, towards the top of my cheek bone near my hair line.
The packaging is lovely, and the sizing of the bottle is perfect and will last a long time.
One of my favourite benefit products defintely.

on 12/25/2011 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I first bought cha cha in a qvc benefit kit. It came with this product, a bad gal lash, eyebrow pencil, and high beam. For $37.00. I really wasn't sure about the "nail polish" like brush. I quickly realized I LOVED the product but hated the brush so I started using an angled blush brush, applying it to that first and then blending into my cheeks. I absolutely,love the color! I had been looking for a nice coral blush to compliment my skin tone for a long time but none of them seemed to last for much longer than a few hours. I had never tried any of the benetints until this and the staying power is quite amazing! I like how it looks on my lips as well. My only complaint is the bottle and brush. It's quite messy and likes to cake around the seal. Since my first bottle I repurchased another just because it's such a great product so I can look past the bottle...

on 12/22/2011 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I hate this stuff! Not only is it thick and a dreadful color, but it doesn't blend worth a crap! You put a dot on your cheek, and it's stays there! For a joke, I drew a mustache on my hand with it and it's been there for 4 days! Doesn't blend, horrible color, bad smell, and can't get it off! BLEH!

on 12/4/2011 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hesitated purchasing this because of the high price. Yet, I'm glad that I bought it. I've received many compliments. The stain is long-lasting and a bright, happy color. Most importantly, it looks natural. I'm a NC 27, and it's perfect. Now I would love to see BeneFit come out with a bronze or mauve color.

on 11/20/2011 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i love this stuff! i went to buy benetint but ended up going for the cha cha tint because it was thicker and seemed more versatile. i love the way this stuff works! i put some on an angled blush brush and apply apply it in a light circular motion it in over my mineral foundation. it looks so natural and it lasts, matter fact it seems faintly on after my olay wipe. this stuff is awesome! i did a wedding party of 8, 6 bridesmaids, mother of bride and bride. i put it on all of them (variety of skin tones from creamy white skin to a deep brown skin) and it looked so good. for some that was enough for the look i was going for but for a couple i added bronzer and one i added a cherry blush. in all cases it was great. this is my favorite new product in awhile! don't let the bright color in the bottle scare you. i'm mac nw43 for reference.

Popular Blush Products