July 28, 2014 | 2069 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by violet245

I love this foundation! Leaves skin flawless and very dewy without feeling too heavy. Very inexpensive considering the quality, this is my favourite foundations and definitely rates higher than any other foundation i've use in the past. Including ones produced by Mac, Lancôme, Clarins and most major high street brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mate27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it love it love it! Perfect color for my NC15 skin (vanille clair, yes im pale), good coverage but it looks soooo natural that you can't event tell i'm wearing foundation, it even smells goood.. It doesn't stay as loong as other foundations though.. Its not heavy at all, so it doesn't feel or look like you're wearing makeup.. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't broke me out, so that is a huuuuugee plus for mee.. Overall a great foundation, one of the best I've ever tried, I havent tried the original healthy mix, but thats the next one of my list.. I like high end foundations better but this one is an exception.

A little disorganized my review, so lets makee the famous pros and cons list, yeeeeiiiii!!..

Pros:
- Cheap
- Good coverage (not full coverage though)
- Very natural looking and feeling
- Improves skin
- Cheap
- Smells great
- Blendable
- Healthy feeling
- Great finish
- Not cakey
- Cheap

Cons:
- It doesn't stay that long (at least for oily skin)
- Few color selections (even though vanille claire fits me perfectly)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by voodoodolly330

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely foundation, it's probably the best drugstore foundation, it even beats some of the high-end ones (of course you can't compare it to those over $70). It's lightweight, sheer but evens out skintone and it doesn't break me out. What's more can you ask from a foundation with this price tag? #51 is darker than my skintone, but since it's so sheer I can blend it into my neck as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation would be better for those with normal or dry skin. Combination skin possibly if you blot throughout the day. It didn't work too well for me as I have very oily skin. It has a lighter to medium coverage so if you have lots of imperfections you will definitely need concealer. I have this in shade 53 and I would say it's quite neutral in tone, not too pink, not too yellow. As I said before, beware if you have oily skin, otherwise I would recommend it to those who don't need a lot of coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Rasha123

Really good value foundation . Good value of money

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by katybeth

I think this foundation would be good for skin with almost no blemishes/pimples/lumps and bumps that us girls with combination or oily skin may have. I read a review saying the same thing and decided to ignore it and buy this product but I realised that they were right, it has very low coverage and is cakey.

My friend with dry to normal skin finds this foundation God's gift though so if you have dry or normal skin with very little to hide, go for it!

Pro's
-Its great for people with normal-dry skin
-it feels light on the skin
-good for summer

Cons
-doesn't cover up any blemishes/lumps and bumps
-not good for oily skin
-cakey

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Chitowngrl75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought mine from Asos and received my items yesterday. I was so excited!!!! I bought the healthy mix serum in two colors 53 and 55 since I wasn't sure which color would suit me. I'm a nc30 in Mac. I had to mix both for a perfect match. I've been experiencing adult acne ever since I was pregnant with my second son. So I have good and bad skin days. I'm pregnant again with my fourth and am very picky w my makeup. This is great!!!! It's about medium coverage. My spots still peak through, but I just cover it up w Nars creamy concealer. I can't stop looking at my skin!!! It looks great!! This is the first day I'm wearing it and usually with foundation that's not full coverage, my chin are will start getting shiny. Not with this!!! I'm going on hour six and it looks satiny. I wanna say it covers a little more than Vital lumiere aqua. I wouldn't use this for my 12 hr work days, but definitely for everyday!!! I don't know but I think Asos is selling this anymore. I looked on their site and its all on sale with limited colors. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by lisaw92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in shade 53 which is I believe is light beige (Can't find the name on the bottle). It's a great foundation and inexpensive too. I quite like the smell of it too, smells very fresh. The product has good coverage - although I have pretty nasty dark circles, I can actually conceal some of the dark circles with this foundation. Of course, the dark circles are still noticeable but I can happily go out wearing just the foundation without any concealer. It's also a great foundation for a night out as it photographs very well since there is no SPF plus does not dry out my skin. I absolutely love it and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is one of the best drugstore foundations on the market, at least for drier skins. The fruit scent is quite pleasant and surprisingly, it does not irritate my skin. I wish it wasn't as strong as it is though. Although the texture isn't exactly a gel, it isn't as runny as most liquid foundations either. It is a dream to blend and becomes one with my skin, rather than a thick layer lying on top of it. Pigmentation is on the lighter side, although I don't think it as sheer as some people say it is. It provides more coverage than most BB creams, but a concealer is needed for scars etc. The finish is sort of satin and it dries to a soft finish, which means it doesn't transfer to clothes etc. or leave the skin feeling greasy and sticky. I find that it wears pretty well, it doesn't last forever but it is better than many out there. My skin is very dry so I wouldn't wear it if my skin was in less than great condition and I always need to use a moisturising primer with it. I also have to mix a tiny bit of moisturiser in it to prevent it from clinging to dryness and making it obvious. It is hard to find drugstore a foundation that doesn't look as awful on dry skin as many do, or make it a grease ball so I do think this is one of the better options for dry skin. The overall finish does actually look healthy and radiant, without looking too dewy. I think this is great, but won't repurchase as I have found better options for drier skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by GaddesdenGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Made my skin very oily and clogged my pores awfully. I used this a handful of times then chucked it.