October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by shrimpatheart

This is by far the cremiest conditioner i have ever used in that price range. I love everything about it. The only thing is, it promises to mend your split ends, total lie. But i still love it cus it prevents them as much as a conditioner can :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupfinder21

BEST CONDITIONER I'VE EVER USED! I love this stuff! It smells great, and makes my dull blonde hair look shinier, and softer. Never ever have I found conditioner better than this. And even better, I can get it for $2.68 at Walmart. Would repurchase as long as its made. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyncleaveley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner duo!!! it is amazing and works soo well for me an iam a VERY picky girl! it makes my hair soft, managable and super shiny and doesnt weigh down my fine hair, makes my mane extremely silky please please please try this product for your self!!!!!! you will prob love it too ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sunflowersdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! I have a LOT of hair (50 centimeters braided) and go through conditioner like there's no tomorrow. Whenever I shower, I normally apply my conditioner 3 times (once all over and rinse, once from nape down and rinse, once from nape down and leave in). I used this one only twice (all over AND leave in) and my hair is already much softer than usual! I might even forego the second application next time. I haven't been able to stop touching my hair! Highly reccomend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by jessii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was pretty good - Nice smelling and made my hair feel pretty good . Nothing amazing though,

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by rosieex3

Finally, something that works for my hair! My hair has been so dry, fried looking, frizzy, curly, and crazy lately. Actually it's been giving me major issues for probably the past year now. I say curly, because when my hair is more damaged and dry, it get so much wavier then it should be (not pretty waves either. dry, crunchy, unhealthy looking waves). My hair is not supposed to be that way. When it is healthy..my hair consists of very loose, silky looking waves. I have been purchasing at least 3 new EXPENSIVE hair conditioners per month, trying to find something that will make my hair just at least manageable.. so I don't have to wear it up every single day. I just decided to pick up this conditioner to use while on the hunt for another high-end conditioner, since I ran out of my Redken conditioner. I washed my hair this morning, and I am amazed. The first thing that I noticed is that when my hair was drying in it's bun (I always bun it to dry), the coarse hairs around my hairline and temples were laying flat and not making me look like a dandelion head. When my hair was about half dry, I decided to take it down expecting to see the usual crunchy waves starting to form. Wrong! My hair was smooth, bouncy, shiny, and it was drying much straighter then it normally does. My hair is so dry and frizzy on days when I wash it, that I normally don't even bother attempting to wear it down until the second day. I've been wearing my hair down all day and I could not be happier. My hair is so smooth, and it's actually beginning to feel and look like MY hair again. I am beyond excited about this conditioner, complete holy grail status!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by tyson6896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair was frizzy, and very tangly before i used this hair product.
I used it with the shampoo and the conditioner.
After one wash my hair was smooth and easy to manage.
I would reccomend this if you straighten your hair or use a heated styler.
It worked amazing.
The price was good cause of coupons otherwise its a little expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a free deluxe sample of this in the mail and used it right away. I use Dove hairspray and I love it so I was interested to see how this would work. I was amazed to find that it's just like the expensive Kerastase conditioner I usually use that costs $34 usd. I went out and bought the full size using the coupon and the bottle I got had an extra 25% product for free. Total steal for some really great conditioner. This stuff really helps smooth my highlighted, damaged, fine, dull, blonde hair and magically does not weigh it down - a miracle! It makes it manageable and shiny and full. Some minor issues: I don't totally love the fragrance but it isn't that strong so I don't mind too much, and this doesn't seem to help detangle so it still takes me 10 minutes to comb my wet hair, despite combing the conditioner through when it's on. I also think the white package looks a bit cheapo - this elegant product deserves more packaging that looks more high-end. Overall highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh yees!

This isn't only for people with dry, damaged hair. I have fine hair that is in good condition but this is so great for me as well. It doesnt weigh my hair down, it hydrates, it keeps split ends at bay and it's cheap!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I was very excited to try this INTENSIVE conditioner. I am bi racial with very thick coarse hair. I must say this is OK. This is not great and it is not bad just plain ok for me. I have had better. I have used many conditioners while this is not bad its just not intensive as I thought it would be. It smells divine. I will only use it if I run out of my more intense treatments. My mother is caucasian and she loves it and feels it is intense for her on the other hand(she has thin/fine hair that gets greasy easily and mostly skips cond). This is INTENSE for her but not enough for me. But if you dont have time to get to a Sallys,to get something better...this is one of the few good drugstore/dollar general/family dollar finds.But would I buy again No since I find Suave Almond Butter+Shea is better suited for my hair type.