Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

on 4/22/2012 5:42:00 PM

love how this conditioner makes my hair feel, ive damaged my hair due to dying and bleaching and this REALLY does nourish my hair and it does moisturise it, ive tried many expensive conditioners but nothing mounts up to this little beauty!! For the price u really cant go wrong. TRY if you want soft silky beautiful smelling hair. :D

It really improved my dry, damaged hair. It also controlled its frizziness.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Terrible terrible product, it weighed my hair down.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I used this product for awhile. I noticed it worked for the first week, then started to make my hair looks greasy in spots, then caused a lot of buildup. I would then use a clarifying shampoo and go through the cycle again.
This is okay, I am guessing it's full of silicones and waxes because of the build up. This never helped my hairs dryness, it just seemed to cover it up with buildup. I have since switched to a new shampoo and conditioner and my hair has grown way more and stopped breaking.

I think it's an average conditioner. It's creamy and helps to soften my hair, but hair is still quite dry and frizzy after using the conditioner.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is such great quality and so inexpensive. This conditioner is deep, thick, and repairing. Even after the worst mishaps, this will bounce my hair back to normal. It always manages to make my hair soft. Although this doesn't have the most natural of ingredients (which is a bit disappointing), it does what it promises. I'm not sure about it helping split ends, but it does everything else that I look for in a conditioner. I'm only worried about residue possibly being left behind, but any clarifying shampoo will solve that.

on 1/28/2012 3:59:00 PM

makes my hair look shinier and more healthy, not miracle worker,but better.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I've been buying $20 conditioners and go figure, it has been Dove that has made a conditioner that really does something for my hair. It all started with a sample packet I got in the mail.... that I didn't bother using for months. Then I used it. It convinced me to buy a bottle. I now have bought several bottle and I have expensive conditioner just sitting in my shower that only gets used on occasion to switch it up a little.

This conditioner is thick.... it coats my hair, seems to really penetrate. It may leave a little coating behind but that actually works when you have really dry damaged hair. It seals it off and prevents split ends from showing and a lot of frizz from happening. I even have quite fine hair and I still love this conditioner even if it is on the heavier side.

My hair has looked a lot healthier since I started using this. I never thought I would say that again about a drugstore conditioner. I've gone through a couple bottles and will continue to repurchase. And I looooove that I can get a big old bottle for like 5 bucks.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This definately did not help with my dry thick damaged hair. Will not purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This did not help with my dry hair! Definately not worth it. If you have thick dry hair go with Brocato Cloud 9 Miracle Hair treatment or Aussie Sydney Smooth conditioner.