Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

4.4

on 7/12/2013 10:51:00 PM

This is a fabulous brush. Yes, it has smaller bristles compared to other stippling brushes but I think that it's definitely a beneficial detail of this brush. I tried using this with a foundation and to be honest it did not work for me very well (I think you will need it to be much bigger for foundation application). But I do absolutely love to use it while applying my cream blushes and highlighters. It blends them very well and makes your face look flawless without streaking.
For the price you absolutely cannot beat it. I also love waiting for special deals on these brushes at ULTA that way you can buy more of them and save more money. Who needs MAC or SIGMA, pshhh ;)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I would've given this brush 5 lippies because I love how easy and flawless it puts my liquid foundation on. However, after about a year and a half of using it, all of a sudden the brush hairs started falling out! I took care of this brush, so I don't know why all the hairs are starting to fall out, I have to go buy a new one now /:

Bought this brush over the Mac due to the reviews on MUA and can say that I am impressed. The brush is great and gives you a air brushed and even finish. The handle is also quite sturdy and thicker at the end to get a good grip when applying. Would repurchase and will be checking out the other brushes from Real Techniques.

on 6/25/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOUNDATION BRUSH!!!! would recommend to anyone

on 6/22/2013 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this brush! I use it for blush, bronzer, powder, and liquid foundation. It doesn't shed and it looks super cute!

on 6/11/2013 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not very use to stippling brushes, but nonetheless I do like it. I use it for cream foundation. I feel like it distributes the foundation really well and doesn't make me look cakey.

on 6/6/2013 1:23:00 PM

Personally, I think this is the best brush I have ever found.
It applies my NARS Sheer Glow absolutely flawless, almost like a soft focus.
I dont know where I would be without it!

Go buy it!!!

on 5/31/2013 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought this brush because I have read some good reviews about it. I use this to apply my liquid foundation. Honestly, I still prefer my MAC 187 brush as it is very quick to use and gives me that airbrushed look. For some reason, I find this difficult to use when blending my foundation into my skin and it makes my foundation look streaky and un-natural. The bristles also feel like its too spikey and not soft enough to be able to blend foundation. I tried to use it for my blush which is a highly pigmented blush but it seems to find it difficult to pick up colour and blend. I'm sure this brush will last me a few more years so I won't repurchase. Tbh, I probably won't use it so it's just gonna sit on my dressing table.

I'd say invest on a MAC 187 or try other stippling brushes. I've used the "Expert Face Brush" and that one is excellent for foundation - gives a high coverage and easy to use.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products