September 22, 2014 | 1899 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by iamcrayon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore Candy Yum-Yum. It's one of the few lipsticks that makes me feel instantly more confident. I'm a MAC NC45 (pro-longwear foundation) and I originally purchased this product because it was something I couldn't pass up and knew that the chances of me looking good with this on were slim. Gave it a chance, slapped it on and loved it! If you're an NC45 then this color will look gorgeous on!

Since this is a matte finish I would high recommend doing some heavy moisturizing before application!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If your looking for a perfect bright neon and I mean NEON PINK, then this is a great option. I love to wear this on days that I'm feeling really bold especially in the warmer mths.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by BloodyRose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's such a beautiful color, but it looks horrible on my pale-freckley skin... I was very disapointed after buying it. I tried it on a bunch of other people with other skintones, and not even one of them liked the way it looked on her... This is a very uniqe color and you can't find it anywhere else... but also very not wearble. If you want to buy this one, think twice and try it before buying! Hope you'll like it :)

11 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by irisg1187

Love the color!!! Haven't found this color anywhere else... Hope MAC brings it back for good!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by loralicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty colour but kind of a pain to use! Have to reapply several times throughout the night =| but heck, I bought 2 because I liked it so much! And its limited edition so I don't see the need to repurchase.

PS. Mac is so flipping expensive in Australia!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by pinktoxic17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first matte lipstick from MAC and I loved how it did not dry my lips like I expected it to. Even if it was drying, I would still buy it because this colour is just AMAZING. I have not seen any dupes for this. This is perfect for those days where I keep my eyes very natural and almost look like no makeup. It makes me look polished and chic. I love it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SamounLovesCupcakes

I got this as a gift when it was "limited edition" I actually got 2. Thanks sissy :) I would've bought it anyways b/c I dig the color on me & get compliments everytime I used it. I had to rate it a 2/5 b/c it chapped my lips horribly. I never really had problems with MAC lipsticks since I use Hug Me by MAC practically everyday for work but something about this one shade in particular.. Hmmm.. And yesssss I use chapstick before applying & yes I primed my lips too. The color pigments is really good; It was just not meant to be...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Yajiz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES. THIS LIPSTICK IS AMAZING. It's the kind of color that just goes with almost every skin tone and it looks a bit better on brunettes. I wore it for the first time on Saturday and I have never received so many compliments on a lipstick before. I wore it alone with super black mascara and winged eyeliner. This lipstick was made to go out in especially to clubs, parties etc. It's selling on eBay for about $40-50. So, if you were one of the ones that picked one up with the Quite Cute collection, consider yourself lucky!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by cupcakejenea

got mine in today, i ended up paying a pretty penny for it....i gotta say it was well worth it!!!!!!!!(NC30) every makeup junkie should have this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

*Attention * this is a tip for a great dupe for this lipstick and it maybelline's SS in #140 fuchsia fever I have this and its my favorite!

28 out of 34 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No