July 24, 2014 | 1600 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by loralicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty colour but kind of a pain to use! Have to reapply several times throughout the night =| but heck, I bought 2 because I liked it so much! And its limited edition so I don't see the need to repurchase.

PS. Mac is so flipping expensive in Australia!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by pinktoxic17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first matte lipstick from MAC and I loved how it did not dry my lips like I expected it to. Even if it was drying, I would still buy it because this colour is just AMAZING. I have not seen any dupes for this. This is perfect for those days where I keep my eyes very natural and almost look like no makeup. It makes me look polished and chic. I love it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by SamounLovesCupcakes

I got this as a gift when it was "limited edition" I actually got 2. Thanks sissy :) I would've bought it anyways b/c I dig the color on me & get compliments everytime I used it. I had to rate it a 2/5 b/c it chapped my lips horribly. I never really had problems with MAC lipsticks since I use Hug Me by MAC practically everyday for work but something about this one shade in particular.. Hmmm.. And yesssss I use chapstick before applying & yes I primed my lips too. The color pigments is really good; It was just not meant to be...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Yajiz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES. THIS LIPSTICK IS AMAZING. It's the kind of color that just goes with almost every skin tone and it looks a bit better on brunettes. I wore it for the first time on Saturday and I have never received so many compliments on a lipstick before. I wore it alone with super black mascara and winged eyeliner. This lipstick was made to go out in especially to clubs, parties etc. It's selling on eBay for about $40-50. So, if you were one of the ones that picked one up with the Quite Cute collection, consider yourself lucky!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by cupcakejenea

got mine in today, i ended up paying a pretty penny for it....i gotta say it was well worth it!!!!!!!!(NC30) every makeup junkie should have this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

*Attention * this is a tip for a great dupe for this lipstick and it maybelline's SS in #140 fuchsia fever I have this and its my favorite!

28 out of 33 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by katieklassified

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING color! And, as always, amazing quality. MAC always delivers with their lipstick formulas and colors. I wish I could get my hands on a backup because this color is way too pretty to only have one tube of!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by AmnaAlmarri

I bought it when I was abroad and was very happy with it, unfortunatly it got lost when I came back and unpacked..I'm very upset, and its sold out every where...I'm very sad its not worth it how sad I am over a lipstick but I am :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by jarhandastewart

It's BACK TO STAY! .Best wishes jarhanda stewart as I do the happy dance! It's back Candy Yum Yum is back!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I have been looking for this color everywhere!!!! It is sold out everywhere I have looked, including online. A lot of MAC workers have said they would probably bring this color back as a permanent, since it sold so well. It's a gorgeous highlighter pink color. It's extremely vibrant and really calls attention to you. I love it. Hope I can get my hands on tube one day :(