L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 3/17/2007 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fabulous conditioner. Better at detangling than any of the higher priced products i`ve used. Proof that you dont need to spend a lot to make your hair baby soft and tangle free......This stuff works!

on 3/10/2007 8:05:00 PM

would i buy this again? yes! yes! this leaves my dry wavy hair soft and moisturized. i have very thick,coarse , long hair but this lasts a long time for me,a little goes a long way. comparable to salon brand conditioners, but for so much cheaper at sally's.

on 2/24/2007 10:49:00 AM

Feria conditioner is like an on again off again boyfriend for me. When I first used it I was amazed at how it detangled my long hair, and made it so shiny. Then after about month or so, I felt like it wasn't working anymore, because my hair started to feel dry and coarse. I flirted with other products from Neutrogena, Aussie, and Aveda, but I always come back to Feria. I'm going to alternate with another product next time I purchase at Sally's.

I live in hard water central, and it's dry here. How dry? So dry my fine - but lots of it! - hair ends each day flat and lank. Blessings on the friend who handed me the little tube of conditioner from her hair dye! I've tried every conditioner in creation, and nothing has ever left my hair so shampoo ad bouncy and smooth. I pair with a good moisturizing shampoo (I like Body Shop Honey Shampoo the best) mixed with Clairol Shimmerlights for Brunettes, and use just about a dime of Feria. It's really important not to use a lot, it works best when it just coats the hair (mine is past my shoulders.) It does take a long time to rinse out in my icky hard water (I need a water softener STAT) and weirdly, it doesn't feel great until it's dry. Then - amazing! Haven't notice any buildup, and I've been using it three or more times a week for months. The best seven bucks I've ever spent at Sally's. UPDATE: I found this only works if I use it VERY sparingly and maybe once every two weeks. It gave my hair a weird, plastic texture.

on 2/2/2007 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Looooove!! A sales associate at Sally's recommended this product to me a while ago when I went in complaining that I couldn't find a good deep conditioner that would soften my (chemically damaged) hair without stripping my color. It seemed like the color-safe conditioners were useless, and the deep conditioners that made my hair feel wonderful absolutely destroyed my color. I must say, I was extremely skeptical at first, as I am not a fan of Feria dye, but damn if this conditioner didn't win me over. It makes my hair feel absolutely wonderful - soft and shiny without being greasy or weighted down. Even better, this stuff makes my color last forever when paired with a color-safe shampoo. It costs a bit more than I generally like to spend on a conditioner, but a little bit goes a very long way, so it's totally worth it. I've purchased this product multiple times and will likely continue to do so for as long as I dye my hair.

on 1/17/2007 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great for dry and colored and or permed hair..the best i have ever used and i think i have tried them all ..considering my mom is a cosmetologist and owned her own salon for over 20 years before retiring and moving to florida... your hair feels so silky ...it is my absolute favorite...i love it ..unfortunately so does my son, i try my best to hide it..seems he searches the house looking for it ...you don't get alot in the tube...and i think it is very expensive for the amount you get...the container its packaged in is not good...it's a twist cap ..i dont like it cause if your hands are wet it is almost impossible to twist open and close... but since it works so well i will continue to use it... i can't say enough on how great the quality is... i love it ...and grrrr so does my son.......

on 1/9/2007 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am not the kind of person who gives many reviews, so when I do give a review I would only do so with a WORTHY product. This is by FAR the best conditioner I have ever tried and believe me, I have tried them all. It leaves your hair with a beautiful silkiness, sheen, and softness that you can't keep your fingers out of. It only costs around $6.99, but I would pay more without a doubt for this product!

on 12/14/2006 6:45:00 AM

is this suppposed to be for the conditioner that comes with the hairdye? im confused cause people are saying they bought a big bottle of it online. well anyways i use about a quater of the tube after i have just finished dyeing my hair, and it leaves it feeling very soft.. but more often than that and it leaves my hair feeling heavy and greasy the next day. i rarely use it after the first time.

on 12/2/2006 5:18:00 PM

This is my HG conditioner! It leaves my hair smooth and soft and I can use it everyday without worrying about build up. A little goes a long way. And no matter how much damage I do to my hair this product always saves it!It is well worth the 6.00 I paid at Sally's.

on 11/8/2006 10:07:00 PM

This cond. totally eliminates tangles and makes my hair smooth and shiny and works better than many other conditioners I've tried and I've tried em all almost. A little goes a long way too. I have very* dry long wavy/coarse hair. I use this with allsoft by redken shampoo. :)