Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)].

on 7/23/2013 4:50:00 PM

I LOVE most of the UD pencil eye liners (I must have over 25 by now). But i must say, i was really dissappointed with Perversion. Yes the black is really a rich, deep black, but the pencil almost seems like a different formula. It was drier and harder than the rest and it really did not go on smoothly or evenly at all. It also didnt seem to set properly and smudged much faster than any of the other colours I have.

This might also have been a defective pencil... the formula seemed completely off. All i know is i will not be re-purchasing this one. Zero black worked 10x better and is dark enough for me.

on 6/30/2013 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I liked this eyeliner but I had a major problem with it. The eyeliner constantly ran/transfered to under my eyes (which looks terrible, but may also be because I have oily lids). This is so annoying because I have to worry about it constantly, and ask friends if its running, somedays I go around the whole day without knowing and when I get home and see myself...... I also hate that when I used other pencil sharpeners for this eyeliner, I usually ruined it, so I had to go out of my way to get Grindhouse, which is also made by Urban Decay. The best things about this eyeliner was that: it was super creamy and easy to apply, and it is super dark. I say that I would buy this product again because I'm still looking for an amazing eyeliner and so far, this is the one that has worked best for me.

on 6/29/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have mixed feelings on this eyeliner. It is a beautiful deep pigmented black that applies smoothly and really defines my eyes. However, I have to be really careful when applying this. It's almost too creamy and can go on too thickly and can smudge during application (when I don't want it to). The main reason I most likely won't rebuy is because I'd like something I don't have to be so careful with when applying. The best part of it is that I don't think any other eyeliner I've ever used has been such a nice deep black and sometimes I really want a super black liner.

on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 AM

This is a really pigmented and really creamy eyeliner with long staying power, my big problem with this is that is so creamy that it starts melting as soon as it touches my skin and the point becomes very dull. I literally have to sharpen after every use which means I will go through this pencil very fast and it is not cheap. My fix to this problem was to start using it with an angled eyeliner brush but I will not be repurchasing this once its gone .

on 6/22/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Reminds me of Mac's feline really black and creamy but smears everywhere wouldn't buy again.

Urban Decay's Perversion is a dark, creamy khol liner. I was a little disappointed in this product; it was difficult to create a thin, natural-looking line with this eyeliner and it smudged very easily. The color payoff was great however, a very rich dark color. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase due to Perversion's tendency to smudge on the tops of my eyelids and will stick to my trust-worthy Lancome Artliner instead.

on 6/22/2013 4:14:00 PM

I would totally get this again when I run out! This eyeliner is so smooth, it glides right on your eye. It stays ALL day. It even stayed on my eye through a sweaty workout and a shower. This product does not smear on your lower lashline, either. Totally recommend!

Pros: stays on all day, smooth and creamy, glides on, great color

Cons: a little pricey

on 6/16/2013 6:14:00 PM

Fantastic eyeliner, I love it! So pigmented and it literally does glide on. At £14.00 I don't think it's cheap but it it is reasonable for what you get for sure! Best eyeliner I have ever owned. With UD Primer Potion underneath it lasts all day and doesn't smudge.

dinksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

on 6/7/2013 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG eyeliner. Since it came out, I think I've gone through 4-5 of them... I rarely use any other liners. It's super black, super smooth and pigmented, goes on very easily and lasts all day, but is easy enough to remove at night. The only downfall is the price, but it's what you expect to pay for high end cosmetics. And it's definitely worth it for this!

on 5/28/2013 7:00:00 AM

Great pigmentation, and is the blackest eyeliner I have ever used! Stays on all day.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

The best pencil EVER! SUPER BLACK Perversion Pencil by Urban Decay! by Anna Boroshok

How to do inspiration Hello Kitty Makeup: Fun & Great for Halloween! by beautybysantaana

Top Rated Urban Decay Products