April 24, 2014 | 1052 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Best black eyeliner pencil I've found...I usually favour liquid, but sometimes don't want such a severe, defined line. I favour creamy eyeliner pencils that you can smudge, soften, and "fade out." This is hard to find, because: 1) many pencils don't smudge, 2) a lot of pencils are hard and tug the eye, 3) many "soft" pencils don't "dry" and smudge too much, and 4) many soft pencils begin to break apart when you sharpen them after a while.

I was using Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen, and while it had good colour and the texture was what I wanted the pencil would dry into a waterproof, smudgeproof finish, it suffered from problem #4 listed above...about halfway through the pencil, it would start to sharpen all stupid. Wood splintering, eye pencil inside breaking, etc.

So I picked up UD Perversion and HOLLA. It's even darker than the Pixi pencil. It's as black as liquid liner. I can smudge it and blend it, but it doesn't smudge too much. It's creamy, but not so much so that it ends up smearing everywhere and being ugly. And it sharpens just dandy. KEEPER!

I don't wear eyeliner in my waterline, so I can't comment on that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by tinyvessels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

very creamy. very black. easy to smudge (if you're going for a smokey eye look). easy to make your line thick or small (just sharpen it to make it pointy)

i have very oily eyelids and this stayed on even when i didn't use an eye primer. it didn't give me raccoon eyes, but smudged above my lids only a little bit. (with most drugstore eyeliners, it's a lot)

I feel like it's such a pain to sharpen it though and I feel like when you do, you lose a lot of product. I got mine from sephora for $19.
I like it a lot, it's a really good eyeliner, but I get the same results from my wet n wild creme eyeliner pot ($5)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the UD 24/7 eyeliners for their staying power and ease of application. I thought I'd love the Perversion, but (shockingly to me) it's actually too black. To the point of looking really out of place for daytime wear. So this is a date-night-only product for me. It also doesn't stay on quite as long as the Zero, so I think I'll be buying the Zero again next time instead of this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mistyscooby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner pencils, having used Bourbon religiously, and recently adding crash to my collection. I decided to try a black from Urban Decay, and went with perversion. Bad idea. TOO CREAMY. To the point where you sharpen it, put it on your eye, and it instantly smears everywhere! Not a good look, and after that, it dries like superglue onto the skin and is almost impossible to get off! Also, there is something in this one that really irritates my eyes when I tightline or use it on the waterline, someting which has never happened with the other colors. My vision went super blurry, and no, unlike some of the other reviewers, I don't wear contacts!

This is one to skip, unless you were planning on looking like a raccoon and getting your eyes super irritated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite blackest black eye pencil! This bad boy is so smooth and glides on like butter. I love adding this pencil when I do a smokey purple look or just a regular smokey eye or alone with lots of mascara.

It's one of these if you love black and I mean pitch black and you want it to stay on your eyes this is your pencil. It lasts forever because it goes on so smooth and once it sets it really doesn't budge at all. I am amazed with how long it lasts. This is a great pencil if you love black and want a good pencil for the money it is pricey but the quality is beyond good.

This is an easy 5 lippie pencil because it's smooth,lasts,and doesn't smudge unless you want to smudge it. I really love it and recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by SARAHD33x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG for black eye liner.

This product is absolutely fantastic! There is no tugging, creating a smooth fluid application, and once it is set, it doesn't budge. The pigments are fantastic, and it is in no way heavy or bulky on your eyes. Urban Decay also does not test on animals, and their products are free of Parabens, Mineral Oil (which is a common allergy) and GMO's, increasing my confidence that this product is safer than most of the eyeliners you purchase out there.

I would consider this more of a cream eyeliner in a stick because of its ability to glide so effortlessly without and tugging or pulling on the eye- allowing a beautiful smooth line. It does what it claims and lasts all day, although keep in mind that it still is makeup so don't go rubbing your eyes. I've cried through this stuff and it doesnt budge. It also doesnt fade away over the course of the day.

My absolute HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Emmiloves

I love this eyeliner!!! MY HG for now!!
PROS: Its so black, makes it look like ive effortly put on liquid eyeliner too. I wear this with urban decay potion primer. This will last all day on my lids, I love it so much! Application is easy, and very creamy but wont budge on your eyes. It dosen't last 24/7 really, but it will last around 8 hours before touch up which is amazing especially for my oily lids.

CONS: The eyeliner is so expensive!!! Its worth it but I need to sharpen it so often, so i go through this eyeliner quite quickly!

Also do not put this eyeliner very near your tearducts otherwise with collate into gunk in a few hours (gross!) As for the waterline, this is not good in my opinion. It moves off my waterline easily, ahh well for lids its amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by shewantedmyagony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of the reviews and it being "the blackest black" and it didn't live up to my expectations. It didn't last nearly as long as other liners (even though its 24/7)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only great thing this eyeliner has going on is that it's super dark other than that so not worth the $20. I get better results from my CG liquilineblast pencil and that is only $7. Sharpening is a pain and after a while it gets stiff and I have to resharpen. I hate it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Lebgirl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing all the rave reviews about this product I finally tried it. I went to sephora and bought it. I am always look for a very good BLACK eye pencil. I've had a challenge with many pencils claiming to be black, when they actually come out kind of grayish or like a light black... I want the blackest black. I have been using MAC eye pencils for years. Their black pencil is really good and so I've stuck with it all this time, until now!
I love the 24/7 glide-on eye pencil!!! It's by far the best black eye pencil I've come across. As the name of it says, it really does glide ride on, very smooth, not tugging. I don't even need to go over the line more than once. With other pencils (including MAC) I've had to go over the same line many times to try and make it truly black in color. This pencil is fantastic. So easy to use. It stays on very well, long lasting.

I will definitely be buying another one! Goodbye MAC pencils!