December 21, 2014 | 1302 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by csayles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the prettiest color. It actually looks like doll coloring for their cheeks. It lasts a long time and has natural ingredients. Looking forward to trying the other colors out.

Angelclarice

AngelClarice Beauty and Wellness Site http://angelclarice.blogspot.com/

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Lilikoi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color! It gives me a very fresh and sweet flush on my asian olive skin. Just use a soft hand when applying. This color is almost universal. I can see how many skin tones would work with this. It's all a matter of how you apply it. I also have Exposed, but prefer this as a more natural blush. I use Exposed during the summer for a more bronzey look. The thing I love the most is that it has Tarte's famous Amazonian Clay so it keeps my cheeks not only perfectly flush but shine free too!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Would i buy this product again? Absolutley. This shade again. NO.

Let me say, if you are as pale as a vampire, have red hair, and can see your blue veins on your wrist as clear as mine, this is not going to give you a "dollface" look like you would expect a "pale pink" to give. This is not a pale pink. This is just pink. Not really a bright pink, like amused is, but on me it shows up as i would expect amused to. I am now going to try illamasqua katie to give me the look i thought this would give me. I love everything about this blush, long lasting, fairly pigmented, natural ingredients blah blah blah but this shade is not a pale pink. Sorry Tarte

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was not sure about this color for me, so instead of spending the $25 and getting the big one, I bought the Tarte kit that included a smaller size of this and the PAP bronzer. While I like the color, I'm glad I didn't commit to the entire full size product because it takes me forever to get through a blush. This is a nice, bright cool toned pink. It does a lot to really brighten the face, and depending on what type of brush you use to apply, can be just a small pop of color, or a little more than that. I use a fluffy brush and apply to the apples after I've applied my bronzer and that gives me the look I'm going for - just brightened and perked up a bit. This stays on nicely throughout the day, and is pretty pigmented, while still being easy to work with. I'm NC20-25 for reference, and this shows up on me nicely as a light cool toned pink. EDIT: I've changed my answer to 'no' as to whether or not I would purchase again, because I found a $3 dupe - the ELF Studio blush in Tickled Pink!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Admittedly, I'm a little obsessed with Tarte blushes. The color selection is well-edited and stunning, the packaging is not only esthetically pleasing, but functional, and the blushes themselves are smooth, long lasting and just to die for.

Dollface is my fourth Tarte blush (I also own Amused, Exposed and Blissful), and it has quickly become my go-to everyday blush. In the pan, it is pretty, but does not seem like anything special. It seems like a color you could easily dupe. I tried it on a whim at Sephora one afternoon, and popped it in my basket immediately. It is perfection on my cool, fair skin. Any color I have ever found close to this was so loaded with sparkle, I had to pass. This matte shade is just lovely, and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by NAK4beauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful! This is the perfect, everyday, natural blush for me. It is a matte, mid-tone pink. Not to light, not to bright. I'm NC20 and it really helps me look more awake. It's very build-able and easy to blend. It might look chalky when swatched on the back of the hand, but when you use it with a brush and apply it to your face, it blends seamlessly into the skin. The staying power is good as well. Also, love the packaging! I love the compact coordinates with the color of the blush. $25 is a little pricey for a blush, but I feel like it's really worth it. Overall, a definite favorite for me! I definitely recommend this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by xsoinlovex

I am hitting pan on my Tarte blush, and had to start using some of my forgotten blushes from various other companies, and realized that Tarte, Dollface is unbeatable. This is my all time favorite blush for many reasons such as:

-Its staying power-12 hours
-Paraben free
-Easy to blend
-True to color

Best of all it is eco friendly and not tested on animals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good stuff. Can we just have a moment of silence for how cute the packaging is for these blushes? Okay. Dollface is a sweet light pink. It's pigmented, but I did have to build it a fair amount for my olive skin tone. It goes on matte and glowy, though slightly powdery-looking (which I like) over my mineral foundation. I think over a liquid, or tinted moisturizer, it would achieve a more satiny look. More melt-y in the face-y, if you know what I mean. The lasting power! Is awesome!!! Blushes NEVER last on me, it's been a problem. I do love many NARS blushes and they are still in my rotation, but my face doesn't eat this Tarte stuff like it does other blushes. So, in conclusion, the formula is excellent and does what it claims, and the color is a light yet bright babydoll pink that I think would be flattering to many skin tones. The packaging is cute, compact and with a mirror, and unlike other brands (ahem, NARS) you can SEE what color you're choosing based on the color of the container - genius. This is a good buy. I'll be getting more shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by havear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Quite lovely!

Highly-pigmented, but allows you to build up the colour for a bold look.

I have fair skin with a bit of a tan right now, and it still stands out.

I like the look of Tipsy and ... I can't remember the name now, but I will likely purchase more shades.

And as far as value goes, it's not exceptionally expsensive ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by apsiepoodles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful pale pink blush which can be built to a brighter pink. I have used blushes with shimmer for years, however sometimes I find that I just want a more natural look without sparkle and this blush fits the bill perfectly. It is very natural looking and blends perfectly over foundation or bare skin (not that I ever have bare skin:) I think the color would suit most skin tones. It seems to last very long so the 12 hour claim is not all hype.