April 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by havear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Quite lovely!

Highly-pigmented, but allows you to build up the colour for a bold look.

I have fair skin with a bit of a tan right now, and it still stands out.

I like the look of Tipsy and ... I can't remember the name now, but I will likely purchase more shades.

And as far as value goes, it's not exceptionally expsensive ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by apsiepoodles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful pale pink blush which can be built to a brighter pink. I have used blushes with shimmer for years, however sometimes I find that I just want a more natural look without sparkle and this blush fits the bill perfectly. It is very natural looking and blends perfectly over foundation or bare skin (not that I ever have bare skin:) I think the color would suit most skin tones. It seems to last very long so the 12 hour claim is not all hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mcl89

This is such a perfect pink blush. The name of the color dollface is pretty fitting since it just gives you that fresh swath of pink. Don't exactly know if it can last a full 12 hours but it did last 10 for me on one of my long days. I have to say it does fade a teensy bit throughout the day but the lasting power is still more impressive than any other blush I've tried. Very pigmented but can be also applied sheerly using the right technique and brush. Unlike some of the MAC, NARS blushes that are high end and pigmented this doesn't cake on at all while still being buildable. I love that this looks so natural without enhancing the flaws on your skin - doesn't exaggerate dryness nor does it enhance oily spots. Stays in place. The smell is kind of strange but it's very faint so it's a nonissue.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by waters2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blush formula and colors are not special and is powdery. Breaks out my super sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by starlit2100

Great, light blush that's buildable and most importantly, doesn't cause my skin to breakout. This color is best on light skin tones since it's quite light. I bought this in a mini kit along with a small size of a Tarte bronzer. I like this enough to want to buy the other shades even though they are pricey!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Blubird23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush broke me out horribly but I'm giving it 3 stars because if I didn't have such annoying skin, I would probably own several of these. I got dollface, which looks like a pale, milky pink in the container but is a gorgeous natural flush on my fair, neutralish skin. I was worried it would be too cool and chalky but it was the perfect pink on me with almost a tiny bit of peach. The finish was very smooth for a powder blush and it did stay on a long time although I don't think it was quite 12 hours, maybe 7 or 8. Unfortunately, after a week or so I started getting horrible breakouts on my cheeks and had to return it which was a shame because I really liked this blush and had planned on getting more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupyourmind01

This is my "go to" blush at the time. I bought it recently, to give it a go. I'm glad I did, it goes on well, very blendable, highly pigmented, and really does haves good staying power.

On the down side, my blush does have a funky smell to it. It's not overbearing or anything. Just a slight funk.

Overall I'd recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Heart this blush. I plan on buying more of them real soon. I bought Dollface, Amused, and Exposed and absolutely am pleased with my purchase! Dollface is a matte light cool pink on the cheeks. It's very pigmented, last LONG even with my oily skin, and doesn't magnify my pores like some Mac blushes do. I wear it to work, and work an 8 shift and the blush stays true without it moving or oxidizing(blochiness) on me.Looks the same as I applied it 8 hours ago. Definitely a true keeper. Will repurchase again! I'm in love with Amazonian clay now

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by hbarak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become my everyday blush. When I first got it, I thought I could see the dreaded peach undertone on my skin...but I must have been hallucinating because I tried it agan and it's a pale pink. After a few minutes this blush adhears to your skin so it just looks like the color is coming from within. At that point, it's on for the day. I have fallen asleep with the blush on and woken up to find it still on. I have dry skin, fyi. Nars colors are more complex, true, but when I wear Nars blushed for an entire week I usually get clogged pores, and this blush actually seems to improve my skin. It's the only blush I wear if I have a breakout:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Jacouvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Dollface is a light pink color and is very suitable for lighter skin tones. Color pay-off is great and it's staying power is amazing (lasts through the day). My HG blush:-D!