Milani The Multitasker Face Powder

4.1

Not tested on animals

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Lyral), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol.+/-May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 4/6/2012 5:56:00 PM

I'm fair-medium but I bought this powder in amber color because I was looking for a matte bronzer. It works so well as a bronzer, It's super dark, not orange, and matte. It's extremely cheap and gave me a very natural looking healthy glow.

on 3/29/2012 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this gem up at Walmart in medium tan. I am using it for a contour powder and it does a great job for me on my light olive (slight yellow undertones) skin. Really, I am quite fair as I work hard at not tanning any more. I have several good bronzers, both high end and drugstore quality, but none of them really work for me as contours. No sparkles, no orange tint, no streakiness. It is very powder-y so my brush tends to pick up quite a bit of product. I have to watch that. It is easy to blend out and does the job for me. I had not thought to look at face powder compacts as an alternative to bronzers. I was, in fact, looking at the baked blushes when this compact jumped out at me. Looks like a good amount of product in a sturdy container. There is the mirror and plush puff in the bottom which does make the whole thing a little bulky but I am unlikely to carry this around with me. My bronzers will remain my bronzers but I will use this from now on when I just want to contour.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Worst face powder ever !!! Everytime I apply it to set my foundation it made my face look super dark and I try it alone without foundation samething happen made my face look really dark ! I can't even explain it :/ but it literally left me black streaks in my face like my face look dirty and its a medium color I even try applying it with different powder brushes but No still didn't work for me and it also irritated my skin bad I was really disappointed :( since it has really good reviews .

on 2/24/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful silky press powder that gives a flawless matte look. It sets foundation beautifully with no caking. I'm very impressed so far. I have ultra oily skin, so I do have to blot by 1pm or 2, but the oil break through is a nice glow. So it does control oil somewhat. I got light tan and I'm nc42. I use this to set Revlon's colorstay foundation. So far so good. I wish the packaging was more modern and sleek. It's nit cute to pull this out in public.

on 1/25/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've bought three of these compacts so far. I love this stuff, it offers really good coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly. (keep in mind I have very yellow/warm undertones)

on 1/22/2012 7:01:00 PM

This is probably the best pressed powder foundation that I've ever tried. It comes in a really pretty gold compact with a huge mirror & a sponge applicator. I got mines in tan, and I find that it makes me a littttle dark, but that's no biggy. It goes on very smoothly and leaves a matte finish. My t-zone does get a little oily with it on, but that's nothing to be skeptical about b.c you can always reapply some on to absorb the oils on your face. I love this pressed powder! It doesn't receive enough credit for the wonders it works on your face!! Seriously! AND I got it for only $5!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

*(When I wear liquid, it's usually NC35 Mac Studio Fix liquid foundation, and then I pair it with the NC35 powder for Winter, and the NC40 for Summer; I have very yellow/golden undertones. I'm very interested in a matte, "retro" looking coverage.)
I just recently purchased the Milani Multitasker Pressed Powder in Light Tan because I was looking for something to hold me over until I could replace my MAC Studio Fix NC35/40 powder.
Let me just say I am very impressed with the quality so far. I have only used it for two days, but have hardly had to reapply it, and it feels as though I'm not wearing makeup at all. Plus, it blends into my skin effortlessly and gives me a natural matte finish. Hopefully I won't have to update this with any complaints. I hope this helps someone! ^_^

on 12/9/2011 11:41:00 AM

where i live there are no high-end stores so we all make due with drug store items, and i am very very impressed with this powder and im surprised not alot of people use this brand i also love their baked shadows .. anyways the powder covers great its not expensive ($6), its my new favorite powder and the packaging is super pretty!!

on 11/23/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim when my husband accidentaly broke my MAC careblend powder which is the best powder IMO. It's not as good as my beloved MAC powder, but it's almost there. I gives a good coverage and doesn't break me out.I have very sensitive skin, so this is a very big plus for me. I like the packaging too and for the price you get a lot of product and at the rate I use makeup, I think it is going to last me forever. If you have access to Milani cosmetics, give it a try. You will not be dissappointed.

on 11/6/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I agree with the previous reviews about it being very light. I'm NC45 and I thought it would work for me but it's sort of pale so I have to use bronzer to liven my face up

Recommended for Normal Skin