Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - beeswax - silica - butylene glycol - peg-15 glyceryl stearate - alcohol - carnauba wax - hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminomethyl propanol - disodium edta - sodium citrate - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - ethylparaben [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - carmine (ci 75470) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

on 4/18/2012 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been using this product for well over a year. I think $10 is a bit high for the product BUT for me good mascara is hard to come by and there is nothing else I'd use over this. The wand size is perfect and the formula is great. My one dislike: The staying power is a little to be desired. By the end of the day I still have mascara at the base of my lashes and the tips have flaked off. But I love that it is SO easy to remove and no racoon eyes!! Buy this, you won't regret it!

on 4/7/2012 10:09:00 AM

This super cute, tiny brush is fantastic at coating the lower lashes. It covers lashes I did not even realize that I had! The result is a much fuller looking lower lash area. Contains parabens. While I really like the Clinique small brush, I prefer Avon's wash-off water proof formula because it does not flake on me and is easy to remove at the end of the day.

on 4/6/2012 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I had never heard of a bottom--lash mascara until it was mentioned on YouTube, and I thought,"Brillant idea!!". It works great on my rather long but light brown eyelashes. It has not smudged on me, yet. I have had a few flakes, but not bad at all. The wand is the perfect shape and size for getting at the hard-to-reach bottom lashes. The packaging is nice, a bit smaller than a normal mascara.
Edit: after using this for a while, I cannot recommend if you have long eyelashes like me. I seem to get it everywhere underneath my eye when applying.

on 3/29/2012 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product is brilliant! I have pretty long bottom lashes and whenever I would use a regular mascara wand I would end up with globs of mascara underneath my eyes. This tiny wand makes it easy to achieve a precise application. I didn't find that this mascara smeared or flaked at all throughout the day-and I have very oily eyelids! My lashes look perfect and doll-like. Definitely will repurchase this gem :)

For only $10 in Sephora, you really can't go wrong with this genius product. Why didn't they think of this sooner? The little tiny head is the perfect size for getting in the sides of your lashes and coating them evenly. I use this for special occasions or going out at night not everyday but it works wonders.

on 2/8/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Just perfect! Never flakes or smudges, stays on all day and it is easy to apply. Love it

on 1/1/2012 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This mascara is a godsend for clumsy people like me who have a hard time applying mascara evenly to the bottom lashes. I actually only wore mascara on my top lashes for years because I found that it tended to clump on my bottom lashes and flake off during the course of the day. The tiny brush is amazing, it reaches the smaller lashes perfectly and gives nice definition and opens up the eye. It's foolproof, i'll definitely be repurchasing!

on 12/31/2011 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Why did it take so long to just make a tiny mascara wand? I don't know, but it's brilliant. The formula never flakes or smudges on me, and gets all those tiny little lashes. I also use this on my upper lashes, in the inner corner where my lashes are super tiny. Will buy again, this is genius.

on 12/2/2011 1:37:00 AM

Whoever came up with this, *applause!*

i am Singaporean Chinese and have wimpy skinny lashes and almost invisible bottom lashes that most mascara brushes can't reach.

This helps get down to the tiniest skinniest lash and best of all, doesn't smudge and is easily removed with eye makeup remover,

on 11/22/2011 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this little mascara. It works so well. I can get all the tiny little lashes without making a mess. The end can get kinda clunky, but it's worth it.