October 22, 2014 | 2014 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I bought this mascara only bc I wanted the free gifts :P. When I opened it: cuteness(: It's literally the smallest wand ever haha. I give it a 4 on price bc it's pretty expensive for such a small product. Overall, it's all right. It just doesn't work for me bc I don't really have lashes to work with on the bottom. But I have experimented with it, and when I'm not too lazy, I'll put some on, then the mascara I use on my upper lashes. That way, they're at least half visible. I wouldn't purchase again though, only because my bottom eyelashes are basically nonexistent, so I don't need this product :p.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by tawnyowl

I basically use this everyday. It never smeared or smudged on me...not even through super hot weather and swimming around in the pool/beach (of course I try not to rub my eyes). The packaging is great because it's small and I can fit it anywhere. The wand is tiny, which is great for precise application. Overall, I think this is a great product and I'd recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Lovely concept, good execution, and the packaging is beyond cute.
I *sort* of understand the small quantity, as most of us don't slather on a ton of bottom-lash mascara, and surely a long wand would have defeated the purpose, but... still. Something about it grates when it costs the same as a full-sized tube of good mascara.
I liked it, it works well, and if you're curious, definitely give it a try. For myself, I won't repurchase as it's too many of my makeup dollars for such a small amount of limited-use product.
An excellent alternative to this is the drugstore "Lash Discovery" mascara with the tiny wand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

After anticipating this mascara for way too long, I finally bit the bullet during the lastest Clinique Prime Time. I just like to get free gifts! ;p As we all know, a tubing mascara only need warm water to take off so it's gentler on the lashes compared to normal smudgeproof/waterproof mascaras. This is no different from the half a dozen tubing mascaras I've tried and loved (for my bottom lashes--I need curl holding and waterproof for my top lashes). It works great and is layerable as long as you don't wait until it dries completely, and it's easily removed without fuss. What I like about it is indeed the tiny brush that grabs onto my smallest lashes and makes them look dark, silky, and noticable from three feet away. Although I have to say that I am easily pleased when it comes bottom lashes since mine are barely existant and any tubing mascara gives me the same results. The cute packaging is what made me decide to buy it. However, I was incredibly disappointed--after paying--that it only contains 2mL of the glorious product. Granted I won't need much since it's made for those tiny lower lashes, but even the GWP mascara I got from them contains more! (that one was 3.1mL) the normal quantity of mascara is usually around 7-9mL and CG LB has 13.5mL of jet black goodness inside its tube, so seeing that I paid for a mere smaller than sample tube makes me wonder how Clinique is laughing their head off watching us pay for this little bidule. I'll probably buy this for friends as a nice little surprise, but I will not repurchase this for myself. Overall, I do like it for what it does but I absolutely have to dock off a lippie for the scaming deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Fantastic idea. I use it for my lower lashes as well as the tiny corner lashes and it does the job perfectly. Does not clump at all and the black is a nice dark inky black. I have never had any issues with smudging or running, even in +40C weather. I have two tubes; one in my drawer and one in my makeup bag to go for when I want to add more coats to either upper or lower lashes. A keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by nicolemcnally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

loveeee!!! it makes your bottom lashes look soooo naturel and defines each and every one of them! you can tell if im wearing this compared to my other mascaras as it leaves not even one clump. the bottle is tiny and so is the brush but i dont care! i will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by mirandaugh

For a higher end brand, this product is really not very expensive (about $12). The container is quite small though with little product. But, since it's only being used on your teeny bottom lashes, I suppose it's worth the price.
The brush is ADORABLE. It's so tiny! If packaging or gimmicks draw you in (yes, I'm a sucker), you'll fall for this immediately. It's like Barbie's miniature mascara. And not only does it look appealing, but it works well too. It catches all the little lashes and really opens up the eyes. The formula is great - no clumping or flaking. I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by liimegreeen

This is an HG product for me. Up until I found this, getting mascara on my tiny blonde bottom lashes was a messy chore. The price is great too. My only complaint is that it's a bit on the wet side.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by RW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara and use it on both top & bottom lashes. For a non-waterproof mascara, the staying power is great - it lasts til the end of a sweaty, dancing club night!

It is very subtle and not flaky. Lengthening rather than volumizing.

Although it is a bit pricey for a small tube, it is a mixed blessing because it forces me to repurchase regularly (and mascara s/b replaced often).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sparrow4242

Fan-freaking-tastic! I have some seriously sparse, straight, oddly-curled bottom lashes, and this stuff is amazing. I also use it on the inner corners of my upper lashes, and haven't had any flaking or smudging. It's reasonably-priced, and the tiny little brush gets every single lash. My new HG mascara.