Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

4.2

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - beeswax - silica - butylene glycol - peg-15 glyceryl stearate - alcohol - carnauba wax - hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminomethyl propanol - disodium edta - sodium citrate - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - ethylparaben [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - carmine (ci 75470) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

on 3/29/2012 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This product is brilliant! I have pretty long bottom lashes and whenever I would use a regular mascara wand I would end up with globs of mascara underneath my eyes. This tiny wand makes it easy to achieve a precise application. I didn't find that this mascara smeared or flaked at all throughout the day-and I have very oily eyelids! My lashes look perfect and doll-like. Definitely will repurchase this gem :)

For only $10 in Sephora, you really can't go wrong with this genius product. Why didn't they think of this sooner? The little tiny head is the perfect size for getting in the sides of your lashes and coating them evenly. I use this for special occasions or going out at night not everyday but it works wonders.

on 2/8/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Just perfect! Never flakes or smudges, stays on all day and it is easy to apply. Love it

on 1/1/2012 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This mascara is a godsend for clumsy people like me who have a hard time applying mascara evenly to the bottom lashes. I actually only wore mascara on my top lashes for years because I found that it tended to clump on my bottom lashes and flake off during the course of the day. The tiny brush is amazing, it reaches the smaller lashes perfectly and gives nice definition and opens up the eye. It's foolproof, i'll definitely be repurchasing!

on 12/31/2011 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Why did it take so long to just make a tiny mascara wand? I don't know, but it's brilliant. The formula never flakes or smudges on me, and gets all those tiny little lashes. I also use this on my upper lashes, in the inner corner where my lashes are super tiny. Will buy again, this is genius.

on 12/2/2011 1:37:00 AM

Whoever came up with this, *applause!*

i am Singaporean Chinese and have wimpy skinny lashes and almost invisible bottom lashes that most mascara brushes can't reach.

This helps get down to the tiniest skinniest lash and best of all, doesn't smudge and is easily removed with eye makeup remover,

LOVE!!!!!

on 11/22/2011 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this little mascara. It works so well. I can get all the tiny little lashes without making a mess. The end can get kinda clunky, but it's worth it.

on 11/7/2011 11:35:00 PM

This is a great product and I'd probably buy it again. Standard "small" brush mascaras don't work on me because my bottom lashes are the very annoying Asian kind... short, sparse, and STRAIGHT; they point outwards at a 90 degree angle. Compared to people with just short/sparse bottom lashes, the biggest problem is that my lashes don't even point downwards! To the naked eye they are invisible practically! Even with tricks like using a business card under the eyes to prevent smearing, for normal mascaras...formulas can be iffy and I'd have this bad common problem of my bottom lashes tangling with my top lashes. For years, application for the bottoms were nerve wrecking and near painful because I would be straining my face attempting to do it correctly.

Clinique's formula is watery but pigmented, not too waxy and provides decent definition. It makes my life 100x easier when applying makeup, I don't need to skip mascara on the bottom lashes. The mascara is easily available and the company always has gift with purchases so the $10 price tag isn't so bad if you wait for these specials. I would like to give it a 5 rating however there are some Asian/Japanese brands who make tube mascaras for bottom lashes which are better but unfortunately harder to buy overseas... because of this I would definitely rebuy this as for a non-drugstore product the price is do-able.

on 10/28/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like the brush, it really helps getting every single lash, but this literally was flaking SO much I had to wash it off halfway through the day. It seemd like hundreds of tiny flakes, and it was driving me absolutely nuts.

I'm bummed cause I really liked the coverage it gave, but the flaking was simply not worth it. I will not be buying it again.

on 10/19/2011 6:14:00 PM

It's a decent mascara; certainly not the best. I don't like putting mascara on my bottom lashes but I like how this cute tiny brush can get into every little lash my reg mascara (fairy drops) didn't get. I have a lot of lashes on my outer corner so this is perfect for that. I have tried to put it on my bottom lashes. It's decent. I did get some clumping, but scraping the extra off the wand helps that.

Popular Mascaras