April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by TaylaB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All these pencils get a double thumbs up from me. They stay on my somewhat oily eyelids and do not smear, they will even stay on overnight. They really are waterproof and come in a nice range of colors. They go on very smoothly but aren't too soft, and are easily controlled.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 5:06:00 PM More reviews by melon529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An awesome eyeliner!! I always have the problem of my eyeliner smearing beneath my lower lashes and I love to rim my eyes dark. As much as I love MAC, both the Ebony and SMolder really smear so I decided to try Lancome since their quality is amazing. One of the best investments ever!! SO far I have worn in for 12 hours, it's hot and sunny and I even teared up earlier from falling asleep . . . and the eyeliner has stayed put and looks amazing. Thanks Lancome!! Two thumbs wayyyyy up!! It's pricey but worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by aaliyahfan12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because sephora was out of the Chanel aqua crayon. This product not only went on too light, but the product does not twist down. During my first use the tip broke off.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2005 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

it does not go on smooth. but i like that it comes with a spongey thingy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wore this with the Hypnose waterproof mascara on my jet ski with water splashing in my face and I have to say it held up great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by joieo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Luve the twist tube and blending sponge on the other end! Since everything tends to smear under my lower lashes this is now the only eyeliner I use because it stays put!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2005 7:52:00 AM More reviews by AlisonLe

I was disappointed in this product, I had previously used clinique, and loved the quality but needed a darker color, so I thought lancome could do that for me, though it is a very nice dark black that I got the quality was a different story. The first few times I used it it stayed on really well, but after a few uses it smudges everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 11:27:00 AM More reviews by jsheree1

Truly wears on and on, and looks good the entire time. This is a sort of expensive liner that can be bought new on eBay new for dirt cheap. A definite Holy Grail item in wonderful eye enhancing colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2005 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Weege

This product is okay. It stays looking fresh, if you don't get wet, oily, or sweaty. It seemed to react with the oils in my eyelids, and completey wore off in the middle of my eye. I was shocked that an expensive WATERPROOF eyeliner would do this. I totally agree with the reviewer below that said Revlon colorstay waterproof is much better. It does not budge, and it's cheap! Can't go wrong there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by sunshines113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I generally like this Eye liner. It really does stay put all day and is certainly one of the best I've ever tried. But it loses a lippie for price since I'm sure there are other liners (such as the Revlon one mentioned before me) that work just as well if not better for half the cost. I do like the smudger-end feature though and it can create a long-lasting, beautiful smokey eye. Plus I love self-sharpening eyeliners.