Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG-6 beeswax, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, calcium stearate, ceresin, alumina, TOCOPHEROL, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, and propylparaben. [+/- May contain CI 42090 / blue 1 lake, CI 75470 / carmine, CI 77007 / ultramarines, CI 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, CI 77288 / chromium oxide greens, CI 77289 / chromium hydroxide green, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742 / manganese violet, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, and mica.

on 1/8/2006 4:04:00 AM

i thought this would actually stay on,and after hearing such great reviews i tried it. I ended up very disappointed and cost me another trip back to the mall to return it ! waterproof my A$$ ! this quickly faded away and smudged all day. i though maybe if i let it dry for a while,with my eyes closed-then it'll set and won't smudge....nope smudged like crazy and rubbed off !

on 12/17/2005 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these Le Stylo eyeliners. They seriously last all day on my eyes...even the lower lashline. I have Prune, Cafe, Bronze, and Minuit--all gorgeous colors that go on evenly and smoothly with rich, deep pigment and no skipping, smudging, or tiny bits of pieces flaking off. I also really love that smudger end because I always smudge eyeliner on the outer 1/3 of my lower lashline to define the eyes more. It's perfect for this purpose! It certainly is pricy, but the quality is great.

on 11/25/2005 4:36:00 AM

I love this product from Lancome. I was always in search of the perfect eyeliner because i love that smoky eye look and i stumbled upon this when i was in the mall. i love it. i have used this for oh, gosh, a year or a year and half now, and i still haven't run out and i use it almost every time i go out. it is the perfect eyeliner. it goes on smooth and i onlee have to line my eyes once and it is enough. onlee problem is because i have small asian eyes, it does get a lil smudged at the end of the nite. but other than that i love it. i will definitely buy it again when i ran out.

on 10/20/2005 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is probably the worst eyeliner Iíve tried, itís worse than the cheap ones Iíve purchased at the drugstore. The consistency is waxy like crayons and does not glide on smoothly when youíre trying to line your eyes. Iíve tried warming the liner tip with my fingers and heating it with a hairdryer before using it, but the application process doesnít improve much. Although it is waterproof, it smudges horribly on me. Donít waste your money on this, the MAC Powerpoint pencils are much better and theyíre also waterproof.

on 9/30/2005 10:01:00 AM

All these pencils get a double thumbs up from me. They stay on my somewhat oily eyelids and do not smear, they will even stay on overnight. They really are waterproof and come in a nice range of colors. They go on very smoothly but aren't too soft, and are easily controlled.

on 9/29/2005 5:06:00 PM

An awesome eyeliner!! I always have the problem of my eyeliner smearing beneath my lower lashes and I love to rim my eyes dark. As much as I love MAC, both the Ebony and SMolder really smear so I decided to try Lancome since their quality is amazing. One of the best investments ever!! SO far I have worn in for 12 hours, it's hot and sunny and I even teared up earlier from falling asleep . . . and the eyeliner has stayed put and looks amazing. Thanks Lancome!! Two thumbs wayyyyy up!! It's pricey but worth it.

on 8/31/2005 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this product because sephora was out of the Chanel aqua crayon. This product not only went on too light, but the product does not twist down. During my first use the tip broke off.

it does not go on smooth. but i like that it comes with a spongey thingy.

on 6/8/2005 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wore this with the Hypnose waterproof mascara on my jet ski with water splashing in my face and I have to say it held up great!

on 6/5/2005 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These eyeliners are identical in texture to MAC powerpoint eyeliners- gel like and glides with no effort. The only difference is the price tag- these are $21 USD whereas powerpoints are significantly cheaper. However the price difference can be explained by the fact that these pencils are automatic. Lilac Shimmer is a beautiful medium lilac with silver shimmer particles (which actually show up!). Overall, a great product and unlike any color available in the powerpoint selection.