October 2, 2014 | 1826 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 3:01:00 PM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the worst eyeliner Iíve tried, itís worse than the cheap ones Iíve purchased at the drugstore. The consistency is waxy like crayons and does not glide on smoothly when youíre trying to line your eyes. Iíve tried warming the liner tip with my fingers and heating it with a hairdryer before using it, but the application process doesnít improve much. Although it is waterproof, it smudges horribly on me. Donít waste your money on this, the MAC Powerpoint pencils are much better and theyíre also waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by TaylaB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All these pencils get a double thumbs up from me. They stay on my somewhat oily eyelids and do not smear, they will even stay on overnight. They really are waterproof and come in a nice range of colors. They go on very smoothly but aren't too soft, and are easily controlled.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 5:06:00 PM More reviews by melon529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An awesome eyeliner!! I always have the problem of my eyeliner smearing beneath my lower lashes and I love to rim my eyes dark. As much as I love MAC, both the Ebony and SMolder really smear so I decided to try Lancome since their quality is amazing. One of the best investments ever!! SO far I have worn in for 12 hours, it's hot and sunny and I even teared up earlier from falling asleep . . . and the eyeliner has stayed put and looks amazing. Thanks Lancome!! Two thumbs wayyyyy up!! It's pricey but worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2005 2:35:00 PM More reviews by aaliyahfan12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because sephora was out of the Chanel aqua crayon. This product not only went on too light, but the product does not twist down. During my first use the tip broke off.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2005 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

it does not go on smooth. but i like that it comes with a spongey thingy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wore this with the Hypnose waterproof mascara on my jet ski with water splashing in my face and I have to say it held up great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2005 3:04:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

These eyeliners are identical in texture to MAC powerpoint eyeliners- gel like and glides with no effort. The only difference is the price tag- these are $21 USD whereas powerpoints are significantly cheaper. However the price difference can be explained by the fact that these pencils are automatic. Lilac Shimmer is a beautiful medium lilac with silver shimmer particles (which actually show up!). Overall, a great product and unlike any color available in the powerpoint selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by joieo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Luve the twist tube and blending sponge on the other end! Since everything tends to smear under my lower lashes this is now the only eyeliner I use because it stays put!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2005 7:52:00 AM More reviews by AlisonLe

I was disappointed in this product, I had previously used clinique, and loved the quality but needed a darker color, so I thought lancome could do that for me, though it is a very nice dark black that I got the quality was a different story. The first few times I used it it stayed on really well, but after a few uses it smudges everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 11:27:00 AM More reviews by jsheree1

Truly wears on and on, and looks good the entire time. This is a sort of expensive liner that can be bought new on eBay new for dirt cheap. A definite Holy Grail item in wonderful eye enhancing colors.