July 28, 2014 | 1760 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really love this product! Moisturises my lips leaving a pretty tint and shine looks really natural if I'm having a no lipstick day! The smell is all most good enough to eat. The packaging is really cute as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

*Check the ingredients* These are so over hyped. I tried these when they came out,more than one to give them a fair chance. every time my lips would get so dry and flaky. Like tmi here,not a little flakey,gross almost painful flakey. The ingredients in these are horrible for you! They basically are made to dry out your lips. Please skip girls and guys

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Anyaspandas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love these lip balms! I have all of them except the mint one and they're all fantastic! The flavour, colour and quality is exceptional! Definitely buy these! ☻

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pears534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the Pink Punch one and I like the colour and the smell is soooo good! It does not hydrate my lips very well though which I don't like because who wants chapped lips? Anyways there was some good things and bad things but overall, I think it's a pretty nice product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by abby61754

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not only a range of good looking colour lip balms, but also it hydrates your lips as well. I like taking it round with me every day and putting it on my lips when needed. The range of colours are very pretty and it makes you look as though you're wearing lip-stick. I would recommend this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's not that hydrating but it's perfect as a primer before putting on ultra matte lipsticks (perfect example is Ruby Woo). It's enough to provide a base so the lipstick would glide easily. This is my fallback balm if I run out of Carmex. Carmex will always be my top 1 but this ain't bad for it serves as a good lipstick base too. I was just kinda disappointed with the scent. The cherry variant doesn't smell like cherry. It smells so different and unfamiliar, I'm a sucker for cherry-scented lip balms and it was a disappointment. I'll probably just purchase the menthol one next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I got my first one at WalMart, Grape Vine, for four bucks a couple years ago. And it stayed in my collection for some reason, unused, until I realized it expires this year in November. And now, I'm using it every day and I love it! Especially in the winter, my lips get dry and cracked and gross, but this stuff does wonders. These are ever so slightly pigmented too, which I love! The only thing is, if I apply too much I get a really greasy and slippery feeling which I don't like. I'm interested in trying some of the other ones (EG Dr Rescue) but I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So let's get this straight, the product is super cute looking. I don't find it nearly as hydrating as I hoped, but I DO like the ones with sheer color in them, like the orange tube with the maroon color. I also received the purple tube with the peach color, and my lips were so chapped it looked kind of gross and since it didn't moisturize very well...well, it wasn't pretty literally ^__^ These kind of fell to the way side in my collection of lip products since I have found better things, but I admit the bright colors look good in my makeup case and that is about the only reason why I kept them...I am in the process of finishing off a lot of my Maybelline products and probably not re-buying since they didn't sign the no testing on animals thing yet and when I look at the EWG site for chemical listings, they still kinda fall short on that -___- get with the times! I am not obsessive over it since I still use anything from drug store, sephora, international products, organic and people who home made them, but I really can't stand these companies with the animal testing! Thank god for nyx now!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Fiona2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not too pigmented so they're really good for school. Moisturise lips instantly and the packaging is also really cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Xelishacurtis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I loved these. The one in 'mint fresh' Is definitely my fave for school. It's so moisturising and doesn't have any colour pay off.