Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 9/30/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Meh. Not great, but I'll keep it around for the days when I can't find my aquaphor. It's not super-moisturizing and my lips feel pretty dry as it wears off, but it keeps me from going crazy while I'm wearing it.

on 9/30/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I don't know what exactly in this stuff that caused my allergic reaction but it gave me a mild atopic dermatitis type of rash and took about a week and a half to get rid of. The same thing happened when I used carmex a couple of years ago, the same thing happened to my bestfriend turns out there's an ingredient that strips a layer of skin or something. Anyways I basically only use natural lip balms now, so people with sensitive skin be careful

on 9/29/2014 4:51:00 PM

I received the quench and the peppermint in my stocking. I used then up but would not repurchase. I could really taste the sunscreen in the peppermint one and I didn't find them to be that moisturizing.

on 9/24/2014 4:54:00 PM

I bought the quenched. Love the smell. It looks shiny on my lips and I feel my lips are moisturizer well using this product. Love it eventhough it is a bit pricey for drugstore lip balm. Got it for $4.99

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my every day lip balm. I love it! it has just the right amount of color. i NEVER leave without one in my pocket.

on 9/13/2014 2:09:00 PM

I have the "Quenched" clear baby lips. I bought it to replace a burt's bees chapstick, and it was a mistake. The baby lips makes me lips feel okay for at most an hour before I feel like I have to reapply. And I mean "okay"---it doesn't make my lips feel great. Instead of a dense, moisturizing feeling, the baby lips feels thin, slippery, and kind of oily. The packaging is very cute and I got it on sale for $2.50, but even at that price I would not repurchase.

on 9/11/2014 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Okay, so i've only tried three of these shades, but i had different initial reactions to all of them. The first one i tried was Quenched. It's fantastic, especially when my lips are exfoliated, and it stays moisturized for a very long time. When i go out, i find myself often rubbing my lips together just to feel that creamy, moisturizing sensation. If you have naturally pink and full lips like mine, it's definitely flattering, visually. I use this as my on-the-run every day lip balm. I also do find that it softened my lips during a period when they were occasionally cracking.

I then tried the Cherry Me. Unfortunately, i felt that the color was a bit too garish on me. Didn't really like the shade for me and so i returned it rather quickly.

Now, most recently, my mother gave me Pink Punch, which she felt she was a little long in the tooth for. It's definitely not a color i would've bought, but i tried it on, and with the trend of bright lipsticks being worn during the summer, i found it didn't look too bad at all. It's not a balm i'd wear every day, but once in awhile, with the right outfit, and particularly during the summer, i think it's quite nice.

Regardless, my favorite from all of them remains Quenched. Doesn't hurt that they all have SPF in it either. :)

on 9/11/2014 3:32:00 AM

I have this in "Cherry Me" shade. It doesn't feel nice on my lips, feels pretty weird and icky actually. But I like the color it gives and for some reason is hard to find lip balms here in my country that actually give some color too. And this one doesn't really moisturize either. I only use it because of the color it gives, it's easy to add on the go without a mirror. I do like the packaging though. I just wish it felt nicer on my lips or actually did something to them.

on 9/10/2014 10:02:00 PM

This product is TERRIBLE. I've never used a worse lip balm. It came in very cute packaging, but thats about the only positive aspect. I have never used a lip balm that not only did not moisturize whatsoever, it actually severely dried out my lips to the point it was painful. My friends, who also used the product all had similar experiences with it. I would never ever recommend this to someone else and would never buy again. Save your money.

on 9/10/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have cherry me and it is ok. Not the best balm I have used. I wanted something to soften my lips and at the same time add just a hint of color. This was ok. It is like a popsicle type tint on the lips. I am not a fan of the scent, tint on the lips or anything really. Did not moisturize very well in the long run.
I do like the idea of these but prefer the kissing koolers they used to have over these anyday.
These seem very cheap looking and immature to me.

Popular Lip Treatments