Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/17/2015 6:43:00 PM

I LOVE baby lips! I own SO many of them and are perfect for me because i get such chapped lips. I never ever will go back to generic drug store chapstick. No cons about this product whatsoever!

on 1/15/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

When I bought this product, I didn't have incredibly high expectations but in my opinion I've never had a bad experience with a lip balm anyways. But this stuff doesn't work, for me anyways. I don't like it. I bought Peach Kiss out of their multiple flavors because I love peach products. When I tried it, it almost felt like I was placing plastic on my lips. Within 15 minutes I wanted to apply more, it doesn't last "8 hours." The peach flavor was also very light, which was a bummer. When taking off my make up after the day, my lips felt incredibly dry and chapped. Which was disappointing. I used a lip scrub, and they regained their softness. I wanted to give it a try again, so I used it and went to bed. I woke up with incredibly dry lips. Which has never happened when using other lip balms before. I figured that maybe the product simply didn't work for me. But then my friend told me she felt the same. In my opinion, you're better off buying a lip balm that will do it's job. Although the packaging is cute, it's illogical to buy it if it doesn't work.

on 1/15/2015 9:13:00 AM

I love the packaging of Mabelline Baby lips, and that's one of the reasons, why I had some really heigh expectations of them. But also because I've heard so many good thing about Baby lips.
My first impression of the product was good, but after using it for a few times, it did dry out my lips. I don't hate the product, but on the other side, I will not buy any of them again.
If you consider to buy any of them, I recommend to buy "Cherry me", cause it gives your lips a sweet light red colour.

on 1/15/2015 8:13:00 AM

I purchased Maybelline Baby Lips Baby Pink Lip Balm.
They're not pricey, only $4 ish each ! I got them on sale, just less than $2. yay.
This was my first time trying the 'baby lips' range and I love it !
The packaging is really cute, the pink and the silver just caught my attention haha.
The product is a transparent light pink colour but when you apply it on you lips, you get a glossy pink blush colour. Pink glow as the package labels. Its not overly bright which is what i love about it.
It also has a great scent and moisturises ! The only down side I have with this is it does last as long on the lips.
Overall, i would repurchase this item ! Probably try another colour too.

Amazing product. I tried almost all the flavours available in my local store. I love all of them, except for the coral rush(haven't tried it). They give a soft transluscent colour which looks amazing. It is soft and as promised, gives you baby soft lips in a span of a week if you reapply it immediately after eating or drinking. Though it is not water resistant as promised. They all have an amazing fragrance. My favourites are Pink lollita and Rose addict. Totally looking forward for the recent releases in electro collection. Totally worth its price.

on 1/13/2015 11:35:00 PM

Anybody who uses this as lip balm is honestly fooling themselves. This is so useless. If you like lip balms that do nothing for healing or fixing chapped lips then I guess this would work for you. It's like EOS. just does nothing but leave you needing more and more until you get sick of it completely. Even if you wanted it for color, you couldn't use it for that cause the payoff is almost bare none in all shades. Please go out and get a real lip balm.

on 1/13/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this product is amazingly smooth and moisture. I don't have to worry about dry lips anymore. Sometimes I don't bring color lipstick and I use this instead. the package is firm, clear and cute.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these products, they have a cute packaging and leave a fresh touch to my lips. Also, they all have nice colours. My favorites are : Electro Pink Rose, and Electro Berry Bomb.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product !

Pros :

Provides good moisture ( not treatment)
Leaves lips soft
Has SPF
The packaging is adorable
Lush scents

Cons :

Does not last 8 hours
Can sometimes feel plasticy on lips

on 12/21/2014 12:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used only one tube of this lip balm, in a clear color. I had heard good things about it and wanted to give it a try. The product wasn't anything special. It didn't wow me or do anything amazing. It didn't do anything bad either though! It's just a waxy, petroleum based lip balm.

Popular Lip Treatments