Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/19/2013 5:16:00 PM

The best thing that happened to my makeup bag. This is coming from someone who owns Urban Decay Naked palette, Nars eyeshadows, MAC, Kat Von D Beethoven Palette, and was given a gift set of shadows from Two Faced & Smashbox. Go get this. Its perfect. Highly pigmented, creamy (reminds me of the texture of Stila's shadows), long wearing, beautiful and wearable colors for daytime, work appropriate, cocktails and evening/club looks. Drugstore shadows tend to have limited range-but though these are brown and olive/greenish neutrals that work with many skin tones/eye colors-but these colors have dimension. There's a metallic finish with unusual undertones-but its never glittery or cheap looking. Given that I have stock in brown eyeshadow-brown eyeshadows are not all the same. Here, it's a rich buttery color with unusual flecks that I cant find in a drugstore. A fantastic buy. Go get this now.

on 10/8/2013 11:13:00 PM

This is awesome! Definitely one of the best palettes in the drug store. Soft and pigmented eye shadows with a great selection. A must have for any neutral girl! And with the price-what can you lose?

on 10/8/2013 1:16:00 PM

Blendable, soft shadows. You can do so many different looks with these! And so pretty! And such a great value, 8 shades for $3.99, less if you find a sale or coupons. About the packaging, I wish that it was a bit more sturdy, the shadows are prone to cracking and chipping if the palette gets bunged around in a makeup bag.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I pretty much love and use all the colors in this palette, I especially love that green eyelid color. It's so beautiful. The pigmentation with these is pretty good and with a good base they will last a good while. The thing I don't like is the packaging. It is so hard for me to open for some reason. But I got it for about $3 so it's pretty much worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this palette. The shadows are pigmented and buttery. I haven't really used the green side because I'm more into neutrals but they're all nice shadows. I wish there was a matte brown, then it would be a perfect travel palette. You really can't go wrong with wet n wild shadows.

on 9/14/2013 6:35:00 PM

This product features beautiful, creamy, metallic but wearable shades for an unbelievable price. As far as the individual shades go, Number 5 is actually not a silver, but a taupe. Number 4 is so incredibly pigmented and dark and creaseproof that I use it as a liner everyday. The only thing disapointing about this pallette is shade Number 1. It must have a completely different formula than the others because it is crumbly and unpigmented with some fallout and just to glittery to be wearable.

on 9/5/2013 6:38:00 PM

This is a great value for the cost. The colors are very shimmery and I get more use (surprisingly!) out of the left side. I love the orange lid shade and the brown crease and definer shades. Great everyday shimmer looks, very easy to blend.

on 9/3/2013 6:25:00 PM

7 out of 8 colors were either too glittery, too dark and runny or just plain meh on me. The one color I absolutely love and use either alone or as an accent color on the lid, is the surprise of the bunch. I love the peachy gold shimmer one! It is shown as color number 2 in the attached photo. I usually cannot stand goldy bronzy e./s on me but this one is really flattering on my nc25 skintone and I use it alone on lid or to actually tone down other darker colors but add some pretty on my lid. It is so, so gorgeous. I use that so much I just came home with the palette again because I hit pan on it my custom palette. I kept one or 2 of the other ones but don't use them so much. The darker ones just look garish on me and I cannot figure out how to keep them from migrating into the rest of my eyelid so I tossed them. ( and will toss them again out of my palette once I depot this lovely peachy gold one) So I love one of them and do not love 7 of them., Hard to rate since I did rebuy it HTH

on 8/26/2013 4:03:00 AM

Pros

1) Cheap
2) Most of the colors are very VERY pigmented
3) Easy to use
4) Easy to find
5) Color are pretty

Cons

Crumbly
Includes Parabens

Overall, I like this product. The parabens part is a con for me cuz I'm the careful kind. Most people don't care, but i did my research and I like to avoid parabens as much as possible.
Hope I helped you out:)

on 8/26/2013 12:17:00 AM

Everyone should have this palette. Great neutrals, amazing pigmentation, super creamy shadows. And you cannot beat the price!

Video Reviews & Tutorials