April 19, 2014 | 1991 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Bath Bombs

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 6:34:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I actually want to give this a 3.5 but unfortunately I can't. I have to say this first... Lush is one of those companies that you can easily overlook. Sure they have great products but you really never know till you talk to the over-enthusiatic SAs about what they have. Everything is natural so you dont have to worry about chemicals and such. They even have expiry dates on the soaps! I tried the Karma Bath Bomb.. it's supposed to add an oil to the water to silken your skin and do aromatherapy. I have to say that it worked... my skin felt smooth and it put me in such a great mood. The thing with this bath bomb is that it only fizzed for about 40 seconds. So if you're looking for amusment for fizzing... this isnt it. I recommend the coffee/cappacino one since it's supposed to fizz for about 10 minutes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2001 11:11:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Is it just me? I don't see what all the fuss is about. I was at the Lush store in Toronto and figured I just had to give these a try. It turned my bath water yellow and had a strong scent. Sure it sent up a few bubbles too. Is that supposed to be fun? The smell was good, but some good bath salts could have done the job just as well for a lot less money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 4:02:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I dont think I had this much fun in a bathtub since I was a kid! The fizzing action is the best part! I must admit that the scents are quite a close second. They can help you relax or get you and your significant other well... not relaxed. I find that the minimal oils in them are great for the skin. Just enough to make them silky. I got the Xmas one and it had gold flakes in it. So when I got out of the bath, I had gold shimmer all over me! Definately a great way to pamper yourself!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 1:53:00 PM More reviews by dana

I just adore Lushs bath products. They are all so yummy! My only real complaint with the bombs is that some of them make a big old mess in your bath tub. I used one that had seaweed in it. I still find pieces to this day! The bombs are very fragrant. The water and your skin actually smell like them- I find thats the biggest problem with bath products- they smell yummy inside the bottle, but once you put it in the bathtub it all but disappears. The claims to "soften" the water I don't really buy though. But these do make your bath time lots of fun!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 7:48:00 AM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

although i love love love bath bombs and bubble baths, i don't care for baths. if that makes sense. i had two of these bath bombs but i knew i wasnt going to use them so i swapped them to a good home. lush is only available in canada and australia, not sure where else. the bath bombs are huge. i dont like how some of them leave dried, brown flowers all over the tub, and sometimes grains/seaweed/herbs are plastered to the tub long after you drained the water. this can get *very* annoying. for the price, $3-$5, they fizzle away in a matter of minutes. you could get the same effect with some household powders/salts. all in all, i would buy again if i didnt have to pay such shipping prices on lushcanada.com, and if i cared more for baths. these smell simply divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2001 12:08:00 PM More reviews by DanaE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Lush bathbombs are a thing of wonder :) - although it fizzes and sizzles and looks like alka seltzer, you end up feeling really soft and smooth and the scents are divine. Some of the bombs are very messy and can leave you with a ten minute clean up (prevented by putting the bomb in a piece of cut up pantyhose and tying it off before dropping it in the water), but that's about the only complaint I have, other than I wish they had some nice sweet scents!

I do think the price is steep for what is essentially one bath, especially when they recommend using a bomb before adding a bubble bar or bath melt to the bath, but they are unique and if you are placing a Lush order you definitely have to get a few to see what the fuss is all about.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2001 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Kathey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

With the exchange rate ordering Lush is really inexpensive! GREAT bath bombs, I like Butterball and Feel Good in the Southern Hemisphere, among others! They all scent the bath nicely and moisturize the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2001 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Daisy

These are the best bath bombs in the world! They are huge, so I usually break them in half an use them for two baths. My favourite thing about these, is that when they melt, they leave flowers or oatmeal(depending on which one you use), floating in the bath tub. My favourites are:
Summer Blues, The Softy, Butterball, All that Jas...I actually haven't tried one that I haven't loved. Highly recommend these!