Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 2/24/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to for undereye circles. I would not use it to conceal raised spots, but it covers my circles very well.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

works amazingggg, especially with the yellow warm tone for 20 sand sable. I tend to go towards this more than my makep forever concealer

on 2/22/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've had this concealor for about a year now and i've never seen anything like this! It lasts all day and has some really nice shades. Usually when I try finding my shade at the drugstore the colors are either too light or too dark. Blend ability and lasting power are two big pros! Only con is that it creases under the eyes

on 2/22/2015 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I ordered this in the shade Café 30 from feelunique. I was really surprised because the color is SO much darker than I thought it would be. I'm an NC30 on MAC so I won't be able to use this concealer, it's way too dark for my skintone. After having researched the shade café 30 on youtube, it looked so much lighter on people who applied it so i'm really surprised it's so dark. Something feels off, it seems like there are two versions of the café 30. Has anyone had similar experience?

on 2/21/2015 10:10:00 PM

I have this in 015 Fair (which is more pink toned and a bit lighter than 010 Light). It's a pretty good match for me, but not quite light enough to be brightening when I need this.
This is quite a light and liquidy texture that blends well, and I like the doe foot applicator. It's a reasonably light coverage and blends well, but sometimes it doesn't provide enough coverage for what I want.
It's a solid enough concealer for the price, so I'll probably buy it again, but I am still on the hunt for something better.

I bought this concealer in medium and regretted it as soon as it hit my face. The color is too yellow based and dark for me. And the coverage is very light and doesn't even come close to covering my dark circles but is pretty good with redness around the nose and such. I would try it again in a lighter color but i;m still looking for something different for under the eyes...

on 2/19/2015 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

if your looking for a concealer to conceal, this is not for you. its sheer and provide light to medium coverage, on the bright side, the finish is nice and looks natural and dewy. if you want to use it was a brightener/highlight it would do a nice job over the rest of your base makeup.

on 2/17/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in between on this concealer, I bought a bunch of Maybelline makeup the other day at the drugstore and was super excited to try it all out. This was probably the only thing that disappointed me mostly because of the size and amount of product you get. Also it doesn't so much help in the concealing area.

on 2/17/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my GO-TO concealer! I absolutely adore it! I buy it in the color light and it blends seamlessly into my skin, giving me a flawless, dewy finish and absolutely no lines or cakey-appearance. I will be using this concealer as long as maybelline produces it, it is perfect for blemishes, pimples, discoloration etc. I happen to have pretty bad dark circles so I use something separate for my under eyes alone, but the fit me concealer works amazing for everything else and probably average under eye dark circles as well. Mine just happen to be pretty bad so I use something a bit more high coverage. Overall, an excellent and highly recommended purchase!!!

on 2/17/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a good concealer and worth the money, but my dark circles and eye area problems are so bad that it takes something really special to fix it. This does a good job, just not a fantastic one for me. However, if your dark circles aren't very bad, this may work great for you. The only thing that ever worked really well for me in that regard was a Dermablend concealer that apparently is discontinued...so I am on the hunt for something new. However, I will continue to purchase the Fit Me one. I also use it to spot correct a dark spot on my face.