April 19, 2014 | 1880 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by ksk07

I saw nothing special about this concealer. I would say it works just as well as the liquid one from CoverGirl which I used for years. It covers my under eye area for maybe 6 hours before I have to touch up. I'll use this up but will definitely be trying something different when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Creamy with good coverage good for both pimples and under eyes and that's hard to say. Unfortunately the lightest shade was too dark for me just as it is in the Fit Me foundation.. Fit me? hmph. I may re-purchase in the summer when I'm darker because I did like the product. Or maybe I'll stick to other makeup lines that have shades for fair skinned people because Maybelline just always misses the mark for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by NightAng3l

I LOVE these concealers! I love the consistency, they are light and spreadable and cover well. I use these over a salmon/pink based corrector (age rewind) to cover up undereye circles. Since I use a couple of products to cover my undereyes that are quite dark (genetic) using products that are thin and light in consistency but offer good coverage is a must to prevent obvious creasing under the eyes (which in turn brings more attention to the area). I do still get creasing but it is minor as the products don't cake in the crease as thicker concealers would, and with light taps you can easily blend it out again occasionally throughout the day. I will definitely be buying again. I use number 25 as it has an orangey/pinky tinge to further counteract the blue under circles and number 10 to lighten.I feel the colour range would not be ideal for very pale skintones as I am NC20 and the lighter number 10 is easily usable on me. I also like the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I really like this concealer - it's not as dry as Revlon's ColorStay or as heavy-feeling as MUFE concealers, although it does have less coverage but is more creamy and works perfectly for my skin. I am about NC25 in MAC/Bobbi Brown Beige/Hourglass Natural/GA Luminous Silk in 5 for reference and use the Fit Me concealer in Medium #20 Sand which is a good match. This gives lighter-medium coverage, is buildable and comes in a good range of shades.

I just dot a tiny amount under eyes and around my nose to conceal dark circles and any broken capillaries after tinted moisturiser or foundation, then pat it in with my finger or an Ecotools airbrush concealer brush It doesn't crease on me but does fade a bit after 6 hours at work. I apply a tiny bit of powder over top to set and I'm good to go. I also use a lighter shade as a matte highlight under the brows. I like this concealer because it's soft and cream-y without being too liquid and is easy to blend and takes me less than a minute to apply. It does a good job covering blemishes and meshes well with skin, and doesn't sink into pores or fine lines. For any moderate to severe acne scarring or darker under eye circles this may not be enough to completely cover but will definitely diminish the appearance while looking natural.

If you need a light- medium coverage concealer and can find a match, I definitely recommend this! It's one of my favourite concealers and the price is great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

GOOD - ENOUGH - For my purse

I bought this at the drugstore <<$6.00 as I always carry a tube of concealer with sponge applicator in my purse, along with a lip stick or gloss.

It works - but is very drying and you need to re apply this over and over -- so it is a good purse item for a pick me up; not a good concealer

I tried shade 115 and the next shade up. 115 is very light, and is the best match just to give me some light in my dark areas. I do not have super dark circles that I am trying to cover; just want to add some light like the YSL Touche Eclate ($40)

The next shade up was too orange for my skin and I returned it; perhaps could have been used as a corrector but that is not why I purchased this

The color is a really good match, wakes me up in the under eye around nose lips and on a few dark spots

For the price, I will probably re purchase.

Why spend $40, when you can spend $6

Now this is a really light concealer, so if you need full coverage concealer, this is not for you.

This is a very light brightening concealer, so keep that in mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by rainberry32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a great concealer. It also has great coverage. For me when I first got it, I applied it terribly wrong. I would rub it in and it would give no coverage at all. My under eyes would be even more wrinkly and dark. The best way to apply this is with patting it on your skin. Best results that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by shanona13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loooooooove this concealer. I have very fair (ghostly pale), with pink undertones. This concealer in 15 is a perfect match for my fair skin. I have very dry skin and this concealer is moisturizing and gives good coverage. You do have to set it with a powder, but it has a great finish. I cannot love this foundation anymore...it isn't possible.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great concealer. It has medium, buildable coverage while still managing to look natural. It gives my skin a glowy effect. Not oily, but slightly dewy. I like it and definitely think it's worth trying if you like a natural makeup look. However, I do not recommend this if you are acne prone, it has a beautiful finish. But at the end of the day I always have a few acne spots from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by stephlenzerrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great concealer that matches my skin tone perfectly. I use it for bags under my eyes, covering scars, and pimples. Does my cause my skin to dry out or look 2 toned. I used to always buy the most expensive concealers thinking they were the best but after using Fit Me i can't go back.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by GingerTaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite concealer. Shade 15 matches my light skin perfectly and has the perfect undertone to cover dark circles. I use very little JUST where the dark circles are and then set it with a powder. It covers them REALLY well and it doesn't crease at all once set and I have a VERY oily undereye area. I am very happy with it and would purchase it again. My only complaint is about the packaging. Not only does it look like it doesn't come full, the applicator obviously does not reach the end and thus you and up wasting product. If Maybelline were to come out with a different applicator for this (ended up converting to squeeze tubes after using the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer for a long time) then it would have 5 stars.