December 21, 2014 | 1584 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by electropop3545

What a great product. This concealer is very creamy and blends well. I love how it leaves a glowing touch to my face. I have oily, acne prone skin and this lasts all day for me. It has decent coverage. I use this everyday for under the eyes and I like to use this on blemishes on days my skin is fairly decent or when I do not feel like using a full coverage concealer like MUFE. I found that the Maybelline age rewind is a bit too drying on the eyes for me and this is a great replacement. Highly recommend trying it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot tell you how much I love this concealer! Around June, I wanted to find a good concealer with a great price for the summer months. I wanted something lightweight, with about medium coverage, and wouldn't flake or rub off when wet. This did the trick. It covered all of my blemishes/imperfections, didn't come off when I was in the pool, and didn't crease or cake up on me. I got the color medium and its a perfect match, since I do get tan in the summer. As the day goes along, the product gets even better. I usually wear this alone, or with sunscreen, so I wouldn't know what its like with foundation. I bought this tube in June, its now August, and I still have a lot of product.

Pros:
good coverage
good price
good packaging
great to take to go in purse/beach bag

Cons:
not many shades to choose from

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer has medium coverage and can look cakey if you put too much on. It lasts for a decent amount of time, but it does crease a lot on my under eyes. It's very easy to apply and blends beautifully and it's also quite moisturising so it's perfect if you have dry skin. It's also quite dewey so it's perfect if you like that look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in #10 and #15 for my NC20 skin. This is a great concealer for under eye concealing. I don't have prominent under eye circles. This concealer is light-weight, super blendable and does not crease. I was not super impressed with other products from the Fit Me line but this along with the Maybelline age remind in brightener is my go-to! I have repurchased many times.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by amjQ8

Not bad but not that good either. I would not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have a horrible time looking for a drugstore concealer that matches my skintone. Most look much too light, even after looking for the darkest concealer they offer. But this one actually has a decent range of concealers in the tan/darker end of the spectrum. I bought this in "cafe". It covers decently, but is in no way full coverage, more medium. But it does apply easily. The staying power isn't that great but considering there are miserable options for a drugstore concealer that matches my summer darkened skin, I'm satisfied with this one. I also tried Sonia Kashuk's medium concealer palette and that was wayyy too light for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive used this for 3 years straight among my other concealers but i love it, it brightens and for me gives good coverage for undereye and minor blemishes. its so creamy and blends like a dream. i have the shades 10 and 15. they both match well. i would reccomend if you want medium coverage undereye or minor blemish concealer. a staple in my routine.:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This is an ok concealer. I wish the shades were better but I may repurchase this after trying some others. Overall it applies nice and light but wears away and does not last all day which removes a lippie, and can look cakey as the day goes on.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by hannahbeautyxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

eh... This concealers ok. It's definitely one of the better ones I own in my collection, but I wouldn't say it's the best. I'm generally impressed by the maybelline fit me range, but I was on the fence about this for awhile. When I first put it on in the morning I was really impressed, it covered what I wanted and didn't really crease that much. However during the middle of the day I looked in the mirror and noticed that the concealer had faded and my dark circles started showing. Luckily I had brought it with me so I could touch up, but I haven't used it on my under eyes since, So I wouldn't recommend it you have really dark under eyes. However, if you have acne or beauty spots I highly recommend it then. It does a great job covering mine so I reach for this everytime when I pimple pops up. I also even use this as a lip canceller for my lips so I can cancel out the natural pigmentation of my lips so I can wear nude lip shades. so if you have really pigmented or dark lips like me and your looking for a great lip canceller, I would go for this one. Overall, I will be re-purchasing this product as it's great for cancelling out small things like pimples and for my lips :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ava719

at first i absolutely loved this concealer, while putting it on it is very full coverage. Then after about two hours of wearing the product had almost completely vanished, and turned a yellowish color.