Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 12/2/2014 7:54:00 PM

This concealer is kind of overrated. It covers my under eye circles if I apply 2-3 layers and blend, which sucks. It does an okay job of brightening though. The colour choices aren't a big variety though. I'll buy again, until I find something better...

on 11/30/2014 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I do like this concealer, but I there are too many cons for me to repurchase it.

The first thing I'm not a fan of about the Fit Me line is the colouring. I'm very pale, and yes, I'm aware that makeup companies tend to not cater as well to the extremely pale or extremely dark, but considering that the whole gist of this line is to match perfectly to one's skin tone, I would think that a lighter product is not impossible. Anyway, I ran into the same problem with this concealer that I did when I purchased the foundation (way back when). I have the lightest shade, and in the tube it looks very light, but when applied on the skin it's a bit...orange.

I wore this as an undereye concealer, and it did perform very nicely in that regard, but as mentioned I would have preferred a lighter colour. I set it with a translucent powder and it did not crease all day. It settled into my (very) fine lines slightly, but that's something that every concealer/foundation I've ever tried does. It's not noticeable unless you stick your face right up in my face, so I don't consider it a huge issue.

I did try to conceal a blemish with this, and it lasted for a while before sort of rubbing off. This is definitely a product I'd recommend for under the eyes and not concealing blemishes. For blemished skin, MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer is the best I've tried.

This was on sale when I bought it, but even so it's really not too expensive. Not a fan of the applicator, but you can prevent spreading germs by applying it onto a clean hand instead of directly onto your face.

All in all, if you have a shade in this line that matches you, then this is a lovely concealer and is comparable to some of the higher end brands. Slap it under the eyes, set it with your favourite powder, and it looks lovely all day! If you're a tofu beast like me, then maybe pass up on this one.

on 11/30/2014 1:06:00 PM

I use this concealer everyday and it works great! The shade is perfect for my fair, yellow undertoned skin, and looks very natural while covering up dark circles. If you like the natural look this product is for you, but it isn't very thick or creamy. The only negative thing I have on this product is that in the summer when my skin is oily the product creases like crazy, but in the winter it barely creases at all so it's better suited for dry/normal skin.

Overall amazing product!

on 11/29/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great concealer! I was very surprised. I love love love my nars creamy radiant concealer, but this is a great option for quick everyday makeup looks because it's very inexpensive and does almost as good as that concealer. I reach for this on quick and easy days. Very impressed with the performance!

on 11/19/2014 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Lovely product. I have this in the shade medium and this blends nicely into my nc20 skin. It won't brighten my under eye area which is fine by me. I'm not a fan of that brightened look. This is an every workhorse. It applies smoothly, has excellent pigmentation, blends perfectly and doesn't crease or fade during the day. Finish is natural and doesn't emphasize my "chicken skin" . I don't like to use this on my face since I am more prone to touching it and this won't dry like my mac prolong wear concealer does.

All in all this is a great concealer. For the price this is a steal!

on 11/19/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know if I'm putting this concealer on correctly or not, but it isn't doing a very good job covering my spots and dark circles. Plus it's not verly long-lasting. What I like about it though is the consistency and that it almost doesn't cake or crease. Still, I havent been using it for a very long so I hope it'll prove me wrong.

on 11/18/2014 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I used to use Age Rewind AOTT but the packaging kept breaking & getting on my nerves so I decided to try this. I'm glad I did because this is awesome!
Age Rewind is quite sheer and illuminating. Fit Me also has some illumination but is much thicker (but def not Hard Candy Glamoflague level). I used to use Age Rewind in Fair and found that Fit Me in 15 was a good match.
I swiped this on any areas that need it & use my EcoTools Airbrush Concealer brush to blend.
While this is not "OMG THE BEST THING EVER", I am quite content with it & do plan to repurchase it in the future.

on 11/18/2014 12:10:00 PM

So have you ever left your house all made up thinking things are ok and then looked in your car mirror and gasped at the horror of what is going on with your makeup? Like I want to go home and wash my face and call a plastic surgeon kinda thing? This did that to me. It found wrinkles that I swear I don't have. It was a disaster. I bought it because of beautiful amazing Makeup Geek and now I think she just wants to be the only beautiful person out there that is beautiful so she recommened this product. (just kidding I love her and she usually is so incredibly correct in her product reviews but this one no way!!!!!)
Ugh, Ugh, Ugh

on 11/17/2014 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Holy grail worthy

on 11/16/2014 9:51:00 AM

Best concealer EVER!!! My HG concealer! Go buy it now!!!