Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 12/30/2014 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I like this concealer. However, the lightest shade is no light enough for under my eyes. I put this on spots (acne scars, red splotches etc) but not actual acne. It has pretty good coverage. I also put this on my cheeks and around my nose for extra coverage (as they're very red) when I wear bb-creams.
For $20, I think it's a bit expensive for a concealer, considering MAC is only $30.
$10 is a reasonable price though, so I only get it when it's on sale at Priceline, Woolworths etc.

Pros:
- Good coverage.
- Long wearing.
- Nice packaging.
- Great for adding coverage and/or covering spots.

Cons:
- Slightly dark for under eyes if you like having a highlighted under eye area.
- Bit expensive if it's not on sale.

on 12/30/2014 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This concealer is very creamy but watery enough so its not flakey. I think its good for reducing redness and under eye circles but it is just not thick and strong enough to cover acne spots, which may poke through (-1 lippy).

on 12/30/2014 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is an okay drugstore concealer.
I would describe it as medium coverage, and consistency. It is not too thick, but also not runny.

For my taste, I would prefer a more longwearing concealer, with full coverage, so it was not for me. I also mostly used this on my face. But, if you are looking for medium coverage, are using it for your under eyes, and don't mind guessing your shade, this concealer could work for you. It does the job, but didn't wow me.

I do not like concealers with doe foot applicators, that makes no sense to me. I feel they are unsanitary.

on 12/30/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer it seriously is the best I've had, it is so creamy and blends so well. I use Sand/20 and its got such a perfect yellow tone that it highlights the face too, it does crease a lot however but blends soo well with brush or sponge. I wouldn't repurchase this though because I'm trying to stay clear of toxic ingredients like parabens which this concealer contains.

on 12/30/2014 5:36:00 AM

Blends really nicely, covers nicely too. Great price, fine packaging. Overall, i like this product

on 12/29/2014 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really dislike this concealer for several reasons. First of all, this is terrible if you have oily skin. I'm quite oily in my t-zone and I just can't use this there. It makes me more oily and breaks me out. Second, this settles into fine lines on my face. No amount of primer or blending this out prevents it from settling in. Third, while it covers my blemishes like acne pretty well, it makes the pimple worse. Fourth, I hate the brush it has, it's not sanitary. It's like a lipgloss brush and is the type of thing that will hold on to bacteria, dead skin and dry product. I prefer my concealers in a squeezable little tube.
So overall this was just a terrible product to me. Throwing it out and never re-buying.

on 12/29/2014 6:57:00 PM

Best drugstore concealer I've ever bought. I have combination of skin types, I still suffer from spots on my forehead and I have mild acne on my cheeks, however I also get really dry patches under my eyes and all over my face as well as oily t zone, so I find it hard finding the right makeup that doesn't enhance dryness while covering up blemishes and spots. This concealer works wonders for me. I've worn it alone, with foundation, it has been my quick fix. It blends really well and has quite good coverage. You can layer it up or wear a thin layer. Brilliant. You should buy it.

on 12/28/2014 2:53:00 PM

I love this concealer! I had heard that the Maybelline Age Rewind was a good product, and I tried it but I also got this one, and I was impressed! I like the texture and how it blends with my skin and foundation. I have it in the lightest shade, and even I have fair skin, it serves as a highlight. I would definitelybuy this over and over again.

on 12/27/2014 9:14:00 AM

got this on sale. great for under the eyes and concealing blemishes. whatever you do dont put it on your t zone if you get oily.your makeup will be doing the slip and slide regardless of whether you have used a primer, setting powder etc

on 12/24/2014 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this concealer yesterday, but I'm already totally impressed. I've never been able to find a concealer that looked natural enough to wear in public. This one blends seamlessly into my face & matches my skin tone perfectly. I got the lightest shade, 10, & when I first got it home & swatched it, I thought it was going to be too dark. I'm so glad I decided to try it on my face first before returning it, because I love it! I can't wait to test out it's lasting power when used with different types of powder and application types.