Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 2/17/2015 5:26:00 AM

I have tried this product in 110 and 105, and even though none of them were just right for my complexion, these two are the only drugstore foundations I can actually wear without coming off as orange, yellow or muddy. I strongly believe that this is because of the sheer formula and low coverage, as it allows your own skintone to come through more than other foundations with high coverage. I would say that this product is for anyone who feel that they can go low or medium low coverage. There will be no problem finding a suitable shade as I, who have the WORST complexion when it comes to finding foundations, can wear it. The packaging is fine, the price is good.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have it in shade 220. In other foundations I'm Golden Medium in Bare Minerals, Light-Neutral-Medium in Tarte's full cover, and I think I'm an NC30 in MAC.

It's a light-medium coverage foundation that's great for dry skin. It's moisturizing and doesn't settle into fine lines or emphasize pores. I don't think would be a great foundation if you have a lot of acne or scarring to cover. I have pretty good skin with my primary problems being redness around my nose, visible pores on my nose, a couple acne scars, and dark circles/discoloration around my eyes. This foundation completely blurs all of that, and lightly covers my acne scarring.

Highly recommend and I would definitely repurchase.

EDIT: I saw myself in bright lighting and this foundation looks terrible. It emphasized my dry patches and made my skin flakey throughout the day. Downgraded to 3 stars.

So today, I brought the fit me foundation in ( 115 ) yes I'm very pale. ( also my first time ) I noticed it was a abit watery but it went on wonderful and you only need so much because it spreads really well. The colour is on point, but I wouldnt suggest it for oily skinned people. But I definatly would buy it again.

on 2/13/2015 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My go-to foundation for every occasion. I used to wear matte foundations because I have oily skin but I always found my skin to look dull and lifeless. If I put bronzer my skin looked too fake and overdone. The whole point of makeup is to enhance what you naturally have. NOW... Do NOT be fooled by the colour in the bottle. It's lighter then it actually comes out, so I made a mistake with my colour not once but TWICE. The finish is dewy and application is smooth. It makes the skin look flawless, but if you have a lot of acne steer clear from this because it will not cover those imperfections. Light to medium coverage. I use this with a beauty blender to get that perfect finish. I'm in the colour 210 Sandy Beige. Lasting power is good, but only if I wear a powder. To get maximum longevity you need to wear a primer, powder and a setting spray if you have oily skin. I have no complains, I'm onto my third bottle. :)

on 2/11/2015 11:12:00 AM

I have read most of the reviews on your product. I do not understand the women that will use a product without a concealer. And then complain about it.. So not cool.

I have always used power foundation and loved it,(about 10 years) but, for some reason I was at my drug store buying a different product and glanced at the Maybelline wall and decided to try Fit Me Foundation. I am completely satisfied. I do use a BB cream and the Maybelline dark circle eye cream under the foundation. And a Finishing Translucent Power after applying the foundation. The Fit me Foundation is so smooth and feels like I am not wearing any makeup at all. Its light, covers completely. I am in my 50's and have red blotches on my cheeks which are very hard to cover all day. But the first day, I wore Fit Me Foundation it covered all day, It was great. I will be telling my friends and anyone that will listen to me about your product.. Thank You Judy Young. <3

I bought the dewy and smooth version because i am on the dryer side. i am trying to try and find a cheaper foundation to my higher end foundation and this is not it. I really wanted to love it because upon finishing my look I thought to myself i really like this a lot! Then hours past by and my thoughts changed. It still looked pretty good but it felt greasy on my skin and even using the powder to set I feel like it never really dried. My face felt sticky and it settled into fine lines. (thats with a primer) overall its okay, i will be returning this. I have read great reviews from matte and poreless version and plan to give that a try.

on 2/9/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this foundation at Walmart and I got it because my elf foundation wasn't my shade and they had more of a selection on maybelline. I got it in the shade 125 I believe it's nude beige and right when I put it on it instantly dried up like fast which was a good thing but you do need a primer so it won't go into your lines or look super cakey under your nose if you dry skin and redness there . The thing that sucks about the packaging it's not a pump bottle and when you just pour it out you kind of wasting it the first time you experiment with it because you don't know how much product you need but once you know it should be a problem. At Walmart this foundation I bought it for $5.94 and I got the basic shine free powder to put on top on it which was like $4.94. Later I will buy the fit me powder to go with the liquid fit me foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

really felt the need to write a review for this because i think its a decent drugstore foundation. The ladies having bad luck seem to be using the wrong one. It comes in 2 different formulas. Ladies that have oily or combo skin basically anything except very dry skin are using the dewy. You are using the wrong one! The matte formula is for oily combo skin. The dewy is for and i mean only for dry skin. Us dry girls need the moisture and luminous look to liven our dull dry skin.
it isn't a full coverage, hide your scars and extremely dark spots type of product. Its less than $10 so do really think it's going to perform like tarte or chanel. I would definitely say its similar to a tinted moisturizer. I don't have big areas to hide so i can't speak on that. It did do a good job of evening out my skin tone. It didn't settle into my fine lines and most importantly it didn't enhance dry areas. I did lightly dust a little powder on top just to keep it in place. I was satisfied with the result as far as not looking cakey and it did have a dewy glow.
my issues are color! I have cool pink undertones and this leans yellow! The lighter shades were more neutral but the get yellow as you go up. i would have to use a shade a little to light for me and add powder and bronzer or bare minerals warmth to make it work. or maybe mix 2 colors. I did purchase 4 different shades so maybe i can make my color lol. To much trouble for drugstore foundation. i think it performs well and would wear it if i didn't have to go through so much to make it work.
it would have been nice to have a pump but its not that hard to use without one. Simply place your finger over the hole and just turn it upside down. It will deposit a small amount on your finger then dab it on your face. Do this maybe 4 times and blend it in. I wouldn't try to pour it out, way to messy and wasteful. if your looking for light coverage with a natural glow this a good buy, for warm tone girls.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE IT!!! Dewy finish, light-medium coverage, and VERY natural looking! I wear shade Medium Buff (225). GREAT for school! My FAVORITE foundation! Hands down!

on 2/3/2015 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This is the best drugstore foundation for dry skin its natural looking doesnt cling to dry patches like most foundations do, its a medium buildable coverage foundation it lasts about 6 to 8 hours if you want it to last longer set it with a powder and this is really affordable i would pay even more for this foundation if you are oily this isnt going to work for you it probably wouldn't even last 4 hours on you so stay away get the new version of this. The packaging is nice it doesnt have a pump wich doesnt bother me i dont get why some people absolutely have to have a pump its not a big deal !! i will repurchase this until it gets discontinued

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu