December 19, 2014 | 825 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by RippedSkinnyJeans

I do tend to be more prone to breakouts than the average person but I wouldn't say that I break out easily. This product does blend well and it is really easy to find the perfect tone, however, I only need to wear it once and my skin breaks out like something horrible. The makeup almost seems to run after 4 hours of wearing it, no matter what day it is. It doesn't cover any marks you may have, at all, and it makes my skin feel ten times more oily than what it already is.

I definitely would not buy this product again. It was cheap but it was a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this foundation doesn't get enough credit . This was one of my favourite foundation in highschool . It's a nice light coverage foundation easy blending and good SPF . Awesome to wear on daily basis or days where you want to wear little make up or look like your not wearing any makeup . First off This foundation is really liquidy it gives a nice duey finsh makes your face looks moisturized . This foundation would be great for dry skin people and also good for oily skin IF you don't mind embracing you're dueyness . I am a combination skin Normal - oily , and everytime I wore this foundation my face looked smooth , nice , Natural , hydrated and healthy . However the cons about this foundation is after 3-5 hours you might seem oily ( if worn in hot weather ) , I wouldn't recommend anyone to wear this foundation to go out to a party or something unless your not going to do much but sit around , it takes a long time to set , if you don't let it set for atleast 5-10mins before powdering , it will become even more oily . Pros about This foundation it has a great shade range , And is sold at a amazing price , gives a nice natural moisturized look , great for the day time or if your gonna be in the sun because of it's SPF or just going outside for a short amount of time , and although it is a light coverage it has enough coverage to cover redness and can be built a little . I think this foundation is good if your in high school or go to work for a cpl of hours in the day and don't want to waste your expensive make up . This foundation does oxidize into a shade darker mostly for those who are a medium or lighter complexion though so deeper skin women would be fine but as for lighter skin women that are a medium shade or lighter I recommend to get a shade lighter then your original shade . The good out does the bad for this foundation . I don't think this foundation gets enough credit tho it's pretty good for it's price and gives a natural moisturized look , if you're looking for a healthy looking , natural , moisturizing , daily foundation that's cheap this would be a good choice 👌👌

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by SCowsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the look of this product in the sun without finishing powder. It's dewy finish make my skin look moisturised and healthy. I am very lucky & never have any problems with my skin however, this all changed when I started wearing Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120. The dewy finish was because of the high oil content in the product and the break outs I had with the product made my life hell. To ensure it was the foundation making me break out I only applied the foundation onto certain parts of my face. I was very disappointed to notice that my skin reacted by breaking out into spots where the foundation was applied probably due to the oil in the foundation blocking up my pores.
I would not recommend this foundation to anyone and immediately dumped the product. Very disappointed after a lovely first impression.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by sparksfly22

This foundation did not work very well for me. I put the product on and I looked nice and dewy. Right when I stepped out in the sun, it oxidized and my skin looked really greasy and grey. It looked like I wore sunscreen. If you have oily skin, I suggest YOU DONT PURCHASE THIS, it will murder your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update: I realize that this foundation did not oxidize on me, as I thought... It triggered my rosacea! Yeah, the foundation did not change color, it was my skin (apples of my cheeks and sides of my nose specifically) becoming redder under the foundation! I haven't had rosacea in ages but now it started again each time I put THIS foundation on! I went from not liking this product to hating it! Sensitive skin beware!
-------------------------------------------------------------
This foundation gives a beautiful satin-to-dewy finish that looks pretty good on my dry skin at first, but it does oxidize. Even a lighter shade (210 Sandy Beige) ends up looking too orangey for me after a few hours. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgale623

This is a decent foundation. I have the color 120 and it was dark on me. It has medium coverage and a decent finish. It is not a matte finish. One of the things I dislike most about is that it doesn't have a pump which makes it messy. Ok foundation if in a pinch but wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG foundations. I love the coverage (sheer to medium), the finish (dewy) and the color range (not too cool or warm). It's a pretty runny foundation with a pour out cap. I can usually get about 5-6 hours of wear if I set it with a powder (NYX stay matte but not flat). You'll need a concealor if you want to cover a pimple or blemish but it doesn't build up very nicely whether with a brush or your fingers.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by iheartstephc

I feel that this foundation was just not helping my skin type. I have oily skin and the consistency of the product was very creamy and oily. Over the course of my school day, I felt that it was almost dripping off my face. I found that even by applying primer, it still didn't help. For the short time it was on my face, the coverage was average. Finding the correct color was also easy for me from the easy to use numbering system (same for the concealer too). Overall, I would only use this if you have dryer skin, just not oily. I also think this would be a good summer foundation as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by HNA

I like the coverage and I love the shade ranges as I managed to find my exact shade. Only problem is it doesn't look very natural and I can feel that I have foundation on which I don't really like because I'm more of a natural looking foundation kind of girl

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by inesplavusica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry and acne prone skin... and this foundation break me out soo bad like any other foundation,and after an hour starts to look so freaking oily and i have dry skin,coverage is light to medium,one thing i like about this foundation is that it looks smooth and kinda natural..idk.... little powdery at first,later is an oily mess....