October 21, 2014 | 986 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by CPSWarrior

I got a travel size of this for .99 at Meijer, thinking I was getting a great deal. Turns out the joke's on me. This stuff is terrible. It's a shame, I was really wanting this stuff to work. The only brands that are any good are Mary Kay and Lancome, guess I will have to shell out more $$$ for the good stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by bdgreen74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was really hoping this would be a good eye makeup remover, but it's not. Not at all. I use Clinique Take the Day Off and I love it; however, it is kinda pricey so I had a coupon and thought I'd try the Simple brand. It took so long and so much rubbing to get just a little make up off I just bought it today and will be taking it back tomorrow. My eyes hurt. They are raw from rubbing and I still have mascara on my face. It's not even waterproof mascara. It takes me 2 cotton balls to get all my eye makeup off with the Clinique, the Simple brand took 5 and still didn't get it all off. I just gave up because my eyes and around my eyes hurt so bad. Stay away from it. I have yet to find a drugstore eye makeup remover that works as well as Clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by lauran333

i use this remover everyday and npt just for removing makeup. i also use this to clean up my eye in the morning. you know when you wake up and your eyes feel gross and grotty. i use the remover just to clean my eyes and rid it of the sticky ness. this remover gets rid of most makeup but it does have difficulty removing mascara wether its waterproof or not. this is also great for clean ups. when i do my makeup i dont really make mistakes but my eyeliner looks softened and deliberately smudged so i just use this to clean up the smudges and make a sharper line. the only things i dont like about this is that when you apply too much remover it can feel slightly sticky and oily and the other thing is that the packaging is ugly but none the less it has a good was of dispensing the product

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this at all. It can remove light eye makeup pretty much nothing, except very very light eye makeup and even then I needed to rub very hard, leaving me red sore eyelids! Totally not worth it no matter how cheap it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Kdids520

I paid $1.68 for a sample size bottle of this at Target and thought I'd give it a shot. I usually alternate between Almay rounds (in the purple container) or Clinique eye makeup remover. I was pleasantly surprised by this stuff though. It was cooling, didn't irritate my eyes or sting at all, and it did good job removing everything. I'll definitely be repurchasing as you really can't beat the price.

To be 100% fair though, I don't wear waterproof anything...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

So this is not amazing, but it will due. It removes most of my eye makeup EXCEPT my mascara (non waterproof kind). Other than that, its just an average eye make up remover :) Try the Simple Facial Wipes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Amazingly inexpensive, irritant free and works to remove all eye makeup just as well as Lancome. No residue! Just clear refreshed eyes. I love this product and see no need to make a switch after finishing the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by ewhidden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was using Neutrogena cleansing makeup removing wipes, but I had to seriously scrub at my eyes to remove my waterproof mascara and whatever was in them stung my eyes as well. With this product, my makeup comes off easily without scrubbing but is also extremely gentle as an eye makeup remover should be with such a sensitive area - doesn't stung or hurt my eyes. Great product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Chelseakins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is easily irritated and this product worked perfectly for me. I don't wear waterproof mascara, but I wear Urban decay eye shadow with their primer and this product easily took off my eye makeup without causing any redness or burning. Overall, it's a 4, I'm sure there are better eye makeup removers out their- but I'm quite content with this one~ plus its ingredients are safer compared to other removers.

Warning: Do not use if you wear extremely water-resistant makeup, you need stronger make-up removers for those products - this probably won't cut it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

I was needing some more make-up remover but was trying to save some money this month. I walked into Walmart and noticed they had a new Simple line that was suppose to have no oil, non greasy, no scent, no color and no harsh chemical ingredients. It sounded amazing, and it even said it removed waterproof mascara. I tried it the next day and it wasn't as great as it sounded to be. It doesn't wash off waterproof mascara or 24 hour eye shadow very well. I scrubbed for a long time before it actually came off and due to all the rubbing, it just wasn't worth it for my eyes to be sore. I want a make-up remover that removes everything quickly and effortlessly so I'm defiantly never cheaping out again, I'll stick to my Marcelle Essentials Eye Make-up Remover for a couple extra dollars.