September 1, 2014 | 2026 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Kdids520

I paid $1.68 for a sample size bottle of this at Target and thought I'd give it a shot. I usually alternate between Almay rounds (in the purple container) or Clinique eye makeup remover. I was pleasantly surprised by this stuff though. It was cooling, didn't irritate my eyes or sting at all, and it did good job removing everything. I'll definitely be repurchasing as you really can't beat the price.

To be 100% fair though, I don't wear waterproof anything...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by admilly101

So this is not amazing, but it will due. It removes most of my eye makeup EXCEPT my mascara (non waterproof kind). Other than that, its just an average eye make up remover :) Try the Simple Facial Wipes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Amazingly inexpensive, irritant free and works to remove all eye makeup just as well as Lancome. No residue! Just clear refreshed eyes. I love this product and see no need to make a switch after finishing the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by ewhidden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was using Neutrogena cleansing makeup removing wipes, but I had to seriously scrub at my eyes to remove my waterproof mascara and whatever was in them stung my eyes as well. With this product, my makeup comes off easily without scrubbing but is also extremely gentle as an eye makeup remover should be with such a sensitive area - doesn't stung or hurt my eyes. Great product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Chelseakins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is easily irritated and this product worked perfectly for me. I don't wear waterproof mascara, but I wear Urban decay eye shadow with their primer and this product easily took off my eye makeup without causing any redness or burning. Overall, it's a 4, I'm sure there are better eye makeup removers out their- but I'm quite content with this one~ plus its ingredients are safer compared to other removers.

Warning: Do not use if you wear extremely water-resistant makeup, you need stronger make-up removers for those products - this probably won't cut it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

I was needing some more make-up remover but was trying to save some money this month. I walked into Walmart and noticed they had a new Simple line that was suppose to have no oil, non greasy, no scent, no color and no harsh chemical ingredients. It sounded amazing, and it even said it removed waterproof mascara. I tried it the next day and it wasn't as great as it sounded to be. It doesn't wash off waterproof mascara or 24 hour eye shadow very well. I scrubbed for a long time before it actually came off and due to all the rubbing, it just wasn't worth it for my eyes to be sore. I want a make-up remover that removes everything quickly and effortlessly so I'm defiantly never cheaping out again, I'll stick to my Marcelle Essentials Eye Make-up Remover for a couple extra dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ToniFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. I have been using this eye make up remover for years and would never change it. Does not irritate my eyes and removes my eye make up sufficiently. I made the mistake of buying another brand once and my eyes became very red and itchy, will always stick to this now. Very cheap too :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lfreyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a horrible product. It stings my eyes and that's only while removing eyeshadow, not having started on eyeliner and mascara. It's even very effective and I find you have to rub skin quite a lot to actually get anywhere with it. Which all leaves a red, sore looking, watery eyed mess! I do have fairly sensitive skin but not overly so, and Simple products have never irritated my skin before. Tried it a few tines before chucking it. At least it was cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by leafy9

Wonderful eye make up remover! Does not irritate my skin and make up comes off easily without stinging my eyes. Great price too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This make-up remover is no good! I don't like it at all. I have to scrub really hard to remove all my makeup, and my skin gets a little red and irritated from this. It also sting my eyes for some reason. I try to find alternative uses for products I don't like, but this one I'll have to give up!

Luckily now I don't use makeup-remover at all, because my cleanser does the trick:)