August 20, 2014 | 2147 users online

Treatments (Face) - Paula's Choice - RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by carmensteve

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

2 days ago I received my Paula's Choice order containing the RESIST Skin Resurfacing & Smoothing System containing the daily smoothing treatment and the weekly resurfacing treatment. The first night, I used the daily treatment. It felt wonderful and left my face feeling soft and smooth. Last night, I used the weekly treatment. My skin is so soft today that I can't stop touching it! A miracle? No. A difference? Yes! I think that I am becoming a faithful devotee to the Resist line. My first venture into the line was the Barrier Repair Moisturizer. Loved it! The price - compared to other similar systems, is quite reasonable. I highly recommend the Resist products!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by firebird7815

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only used this twice so far (over two weeks) on my sensitive, combination skin, but each time the results have been truly amazing! Because my skin can be quite reactive, I put on only a very small amount at night the first time and, as I expected, immediately felt that AHA-sting. Went to bed and woke up with incredibly soft, smooth skin. I used it the second time a couple of nights ago and the results were equally dramatic. My skin is more even-toned and the texture is finer. Incredible product. (I'm also using the Daily Smoothing Treatment and that also is amazing!)

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Diane1272

I have used her 8% glycolic acid for years. So it caught my attention when I saw she came out with a 10% from her Resist line. And I do like the serum and moisturizer from that line also. So I order a few samples. After using it only one night, I ordered it the next day. I have to say I saw an improvement in my skin just after that first use. It is a liquid, but the bottle has a small opening so it doesnt just pour all over the place, but still you need to be careful. You can even use a cotton ball if you need. Anyway been using it for a few weeks now, and I'm sold!

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No