November 26, 2014 | 1801 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

At first I thought this was my HG product, but I was so wrong as I started wearing it for a week, I noticed this has failed as a concealer and def its hyped that it covers tattoos. It couldn't even cover my mild acne and it claims to cover tattoos. So this product was a mess when I applied it with my foundation it made my face look so cakey yuck. I tried foundation without it and it was flawless not cakey. I still have a full tube, I won't be using it anymore. At least I only paid $8 dollars. There are so many other concealers that do the trick without making my face look cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Waste of money. Not good for concealing acne or under the eye. The tubes became watery after awhile so I cannot use them anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleInHerEye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I want so badly to give this product a rating of 5 but it isn't quite perfect. I bought this product at Walmart for $6. This product was originally carried by Sephora, I believe, and then disappeared, and is not being carried by Walmart exclusively and is a great value at $6 for a 20g tube. It's labelled as a "heavy duty concealer" and it is! It came with a concealing pencil which I don't prefer, but they do say that it is to be used in conjunction with the cream concealer to cover tattoos by first outlining it with the pencil and then building the concealer in the center. This product is super creamy, yet light and I cannot stress enough how much a little goes a long way!!! It will take you forever to finish this tube! This concealer can hide absolutely anything, but I do have some issues with it; while it conceals flaws on my face beautifully and blends incredibly, it settles in the lines under my eyes and separates, and if your eyes water just a bit, it disappears. I have to constantly check it and swipe my finger lightly under my lash line to keep it smooth. However, because it's so creamy and a little goes a long way, it is easily corrected. Also, even when I just wear mascara/shadow/liner on my upper eye and not on the bottom, somehow the concealer gets a hold of some of the colour and darkness and under my eye looks grayish. This must happen because this concealer STAYS creamy and doesn't really dry. If you are self conscious about your flaws and don't care for people touching your face or accidentally smudging your face on something, this makeup is extremely transferable. However, because it covers so, so well and effortlessly, I will continue to use it, I just carry it with me after I leave the house for quick emergency touch ups. This concealer is fabulous when first applied under the eye and covers my dark circles (they're pretty dark) great, so it upsets me that it doesn't last. I smudge/reapply a couple times a day, and I haven't quite decided yet if I'll continue using it under my eyes or if I'll find a better setting product. This concealer doesn't come in many shades. I chose one that exactly matched my skin through the packaging, and it applies quite a bit lighter, which I like for highlighting purposes as I blend the concealer from the under eye to the top of my cheeks, my chin, and down the center of my nose. When I blended it between my brows and the center of my forehead it creased and caked and highlighted flaws. I watched a tutorial of a woman blending this concealer with her moisturizer and applying it to her entire face as her foundation. I applied my moisturizer first and used scant, scant amounts over my face as a foundation. Of course it was far too light, but worse, because it doesn't set well and dry, it settled in all my lines and was awful. I would not recommend. All in all, a great concealer an I would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First, a little bit about me; im MAC NC20 medium-light olive skin with yellow undertones. OMG this stuff is a like the perfect dupe to Tartes maracuja creaseless concealer! I had tartes but it was too dark (i got the shade medium) and decided to find one from the drugstore that was similar because tartes was so expensive. Well, I got this in the shade light and it's litterly almost exactly the same as tartes!! Tarte has a bit more mousey texture while hard candys is a bit more of a thick liquid. This applied so flawlessly, just like tartes. It barely creases and so far has stayed put for 6 hours now. It covers litterly everything! The packaging was super cute and effective and was around $6. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by DurrtyLadle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

FINALLY they made this in 'ultra light'.
I have tossed aside my high end concealers in favor of this one. I put it under eyes and over blemishes. sometimes undereye concealer becomes cakey and crepey but not this. the color is perfect and it melts into the skin and provides total coverage. I have OILY skin and this concealer never budges.
a couple times I've lost this in my black hole of a makeup bag and I will literally dump the bag to find it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Deemarie123

I saw a lot of mixed reviews on this product on YouTube and decided to try it for myself! I love the fact that a little goes a long way and it lasts for a while, the downside was that it tends to look cakey and doesn't do a great job of covering acne.
As for under the eyes, it works as a great highlighter and I would repurchase it again only because of that quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Makingupmeg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been an essential in my makeup bag for quite sometime now. I don't have a huge problem with dark circles, just those tired eyes. Occasional breakouts that need some tlc. This concealer does work! I have it in the shade "medium", it blends beautifully into my skin along with my Tarte foundation. I apply this with my concealer brush from Coastal Scents, I do a few dots from the corner of my eye down towards the cheekbone and back up to the other corner (make a pie shape). I feel this gives me the best coverage and some highlight on the cheekbone. I blend with my weakest finger, the ring, and set with loose powder. I love how the packaging is a squeeze tube, so much more sanitary! I've let friends try it out and they love the performance. The only downer about this concealer is that it tends to settle into lines, but it's definitely not something that can't be fixed with better blending and loose powder. No problems with irritation or breakouts with my insanely oily skin! Yay Hard Candy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by 089315r

Hands down, the best concealer for under eye coverage. It is thick, matte and heavy coverage.

The only downside is that it is a little drying, which is why I only use this for under my eyes.

RECOMMEND HIGHLY.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Frankendolll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is actually really great! I had heard a few things about how they call it the "cement concealer" because it covers discoloration, it completely conceals tattoos and its over all very thick but works like a charm.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by andrea29111

When I first bought this i loved it, I bought it in the shade light and it covered everything even though it was a little bit light to be worn alone, I am NC 20 in MAC just for reference, said that I must state that i couldnīt use it anywhere near my eyes because it will look really cakey but it covered hyperpigmentation and blemishes beautifully...
BUT after a month of use it started separating, all i could get from this was oil despite how many times iīve shaken it prior, and it started smelling AWFUL, and it wasnīt that kind of smell that fades, NO! this stunk and the scent lingered all day long.
Itīs so sad because i really liked the pigmentation :(
I wouldn't buy this again because of that.