April 17, 2014 | 1975 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i didn't like this product at all. its cheap but still a waste of my $7. its opaque and covers well, but it DOES NOT SET OR STAY AT ALL, even with powder. Seriously, even after 10 mins, it is still wet. you can wipe it off. if you apply powder over it, carefully and daintily, you will see the concealer with your brush and off your face.

of course, i couldnt use it, so it stayed in my makeup graveyard for 4 months, then, i tried using it again. it has separated by then and was completely gross. so, i threw it out. waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I know this concealer is a cult favorite and I really tried to make it work but at the end I may have to just let it go. Mine is in the shade medium light and almost all concealer in this color range match me pretty well but once I apply it on the skin it turned much lighter. I have lots of red/bluish post acne hyper pigmentation and I was hoping this concealer would cover it but it didn't. It's a thick liquid but not creamy. When I first dab it over my hyper pigmented spot I was like "whoa!! Amazing!" But of course I have to blend it and the more you blend it it's like the coverage is getting lighter and lighter and if I put another layer it'll get cake-y,it's so frustrating! I tried it as an under eye concealer but of course it creased even when I only apply the thinnest layer,and yes,I set it with translucent powder. Worst ever concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Although I purchased this concealer in a very light colour - too light for my skin tone - it works rather well. A lot of people talk about this product highly, and the price is very reasonable. The one thing I find with this is because it is such high coverage, it is very heavy - keep that in mind.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by thechain

This concealer was disappointing. I think many people are excited by the low price, and not the quality.
I like Hard Candy. I have used quite a few of their lip products. But this concealer is, quite frankly, not that good.
It is very thick. Which means it's very hard to blend. And when it does dry, it looks cakey, which is uncomfortable and unpleasant.
If you're just starting out with makeup, this would be a great concealer to try out. Or if you have normal skin, with the occasional imperfection to cover up. OR if you want to use it on other parts of your body (not face) to cover up things like tattoos. It does work really well for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Squirrelloverjen

I love the fact that you don't have to use much of this product to cover up imperfections. This concealer is almost as good as Amazing Cosmetics concealer, however theirs is MUCH more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by flatula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff *really* covers and stays put. I use this in Medium, a yellow-based color, which is good for covering blemishes and redness. It covers so well, that it completely covers undereye circles as well, but I found that when I used it under my eyes, it caused eye irritation (burning, watery eyes), so I no longer use it there (which is a shame, because that's where I need most of my concealer). I've had it almost a year, and I'm only about halfway through the tube, so the price/size is great.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

Update: it is really cakey! Also it makes me look pale, and it's ok at concealing scars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This stuff is great. It's super full coverage & kind of thick, so under your eyes it will likely crease. But on the rest of your face it's fine. The only downside is it's kind of oily. After having it for a few months it starts to seperate and oil comes out instead of concealer. I squished the tube for a while to try and mix it but it didn't really work. The product was still oily. I bought another colour because they came out with a lighter colours, and the same thing happened with this one. I love this concealer at first, I just wish it didn't seperate. You'll never go through a whole tube, though.. you need very little for all over your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by KDBoucher13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loved this concealer. I rarely get acne, so when I do I want it covered quick. This hid all redness and lasted. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I LOVE this concealer. I only use it on my lids as a base for eye shadow and set it quickly with a translucent powder. It makes my shadows go on easy, the colors pop, blend well and stay put all day. I can't imagine using it on my face as it is very thick, but I really like it on my eyelids.

EDIT: I use the little pencil on my waterline. Love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No