September 30, 2014 | 1136 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lizzychu

I love this product and have the whole line- the shampoo, conditioner, repair masque and the argan oil hair treatment. I love them all!

First off, let me tell you about the texture of my hair. I've been told that I have fine hair, I just have a lot of it. I'm naturally dirty blonde, but bleach it lighter blonde, so consequently my hair is damaged. The texture is wavy, my roots get oily but my ends get dry from all the chemical and heat damage I subject it to.

I'd heard rave reviews about these products, but was nervous to try them because like I said I tend to get oily roots. I've been using them for about a week now and have not had that problem. I've even put the argan oil treatment on my roots because I have some major breakage round my hairline that I wanted to moisturize and I still had no problems. It's like my hair just sucks the product right up.

Specifically about the shampoo, it's really nice.The label says it is sulfate, phosphate and paraben free, which is great considering all the research coming out about these chemicals. It is also formulated for colored hair, which is great. I suspect it would work on any hair that needs moisture though, not just color treated. It actually lathers ok, which I found surprising considering it's sulfate free. It must have some other less harsh kind of detergent agent in there. It has a nice fragrance, the same as the argan oil treatment smells. I can use the shampoo and conditioner and still only have to wash my hair every other day, which was one of my concerns. Since the shampoo and conditioner do have silicones in them though, I plan on using a clarifying shampoo bi-weekly, or really as needed if I start to feel build up or if my scalp gets greasy. This shampoo really does what it says, my hair is shiney, moisturized and volumized. I didn't know a shampoo could do all that! Lol.

The shampoo (and the whole line) is affordable, and is really a great product. I actually haven't been this pleased with a shampoo in quite some time and will definately repurchase these when I'm out. I'd definately recommend this for people who need a moisturizing treatment for their hair!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by jesiij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo cleanses well without stripping my hair of its much needed oils. If you have a lot of build up, you may need s shampoo with sulfates since this is gentle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Sally Beauty for $10 after reading all the raves about Moroccan/Argan oil and how fantastic it is supposed to be. I bought the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, and the oil. The shampoo is sulfate & paraben free, so very gentle. It lathers okay, but not great - especially if your hair is dirty. After washing my hair feels soft, sleek, and detangled - not at all stripped. The rest of the products: the mask is very thick and buttery, the conditioner is lighter. Both leave your hair feeling great and extremely moisturized. The oil is great for blow drying and flat ironing. One thing to note is that these products (much like the original MoroccanOil products) are chock full of 'cones. My hair loves 'cones, but just be aware that you will need to use a clarifying shampo occasionally. Overall I am thrilled with these products. They left my hair feeling soft and looking super sleek and smooth for days - no small feat for my coarse, dry, extraordinarily thick and frizzy hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok this is the best impluse buy ever..i have been on a hunt for good shampoo for a long time now and i am so happy that i picked this one out when i was in the harmon beauty supply store. Its very moisturizing and very reasonably priced too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by annemarie25

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this along with the Argan conditioner and treatment.I have thick hair that is usually frizzy after blow drying. after using these products it is soft, smooth & shinny! It looks & feels so healthy. It actually works & is reasonably priced. I'm in love!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loooove this shampoo! I've read that shampoo doesn't make a difference to your hair, it's the conditioner that matters but I discovered that is not true at all! Before I was just using a shampoo from the drugstore but to be honest, no shampoo has really impressed me. High end or drugstore, they all have a tendency to dry out my hair. I just thought that was how my hair is and accepted it. It's true that my hair is more prone to dryness but now I realize with the right product it doesn't have to be! I really love this shampoo, it feels so incredibly gentle but still works up a good lather. It suds up better once you splash a little extra water while massaging. Anyways, this doesn't dry my hair out at all, if anything it does what it says and makes my hair feel moisturized. I also use this along with the deep conditioner from this line so I'm sure that helps but I've used other brands with this shampoo and my hair still feels really good. It's just so incredibly gentle and doesn't suck all the moisture out of your hair like all shampoos. it's more than what I'm used to paying for shampoo ($8.49 w/my beauty club card at Sally's) but it's so worth it. I won't be using any other shampoo again except for maybe Sally's Hair One which is absolutely no suds, it's a cleansing conditioner like Wen's. I use the Hair One when my hair is in serious need for moisture but I find myself needing that less and less with this shampoo.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No