Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE THIS!!! First of all for only 3 bucks, why not try it? This works so much better than my more expensive mascaras. The brush is small, so it separates really well and DOESN'T give me clumps! It doesn't add volume so much, but it does lengthen extremely well, which is exactly what it says it does! The black looks very good as well, it is indeed very black! And no funny odor, not messy...packing is really pretty. And as far as being waterproof goes ( I have the waterproof version) it does it's job! I mean it runs a teeny tiny bit, but it's minor enough so I can ignore it. Will buy this several times over. I'm a fan of Wet N Wild anyway, but this really is just perfect.

on 6/15/2011 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I bought this at Rite Aid on clearance for about $1. I didn't expect much. I used it for the first time when I was playing around in my makeup, I was amazed. It really lengthened my lashes and separated them.

on 6/13/2011 3:11:00 PM

I got this at Walmart for around 4 or 5 CAD$, after reading the rave reviews. The one I have is the waterproof formula.

This mascara is actually pretty nice. I prefer the regular mascara brushes to the plastic kind, but this doesn't hurt - it's a nice thin brush, which I prefer to the WnW protein mascara's huge fat brush. It doesn't clump up until after 4 coats (I tested hehe), but if you're quick and do each coat while it's still wet, it works quite well. I haven't had any irritation in my eyes from it, which is awesome because I tend to get eye itchies from some mascaras. It was easy to remove too.

I do like it for every day, although I do have long lashes to begin with so I don't necessarily need the extra length (I use clear Great Lash most of the time) - it's not so watery that when I blink, it gets all over my glasses. It works well with the whole natural-look thing, so if that's your look, you would do well to get this mascara.

on 5/14/2011 9:47:00 PM

I really love this product. I used to be a die-hard CG lashblast fusion person, although I had issues with their oversized applicator from the start. Someone said that this is basically just a lash tint... that's okay with me, I'm fine with how my lashes are.

Pros:
Definitely offers lengthening
Holds curl well
Didn't clump my fine yet thick lashes (my lash hairs are very fine, but I have a lot of them... and they are pretty short!)
So black!
I really liked the thin plastic applicator
Didn't cause spider lashes
No flaking

Con:
It takes a little while to dry

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this mascara a few months ago, and I know what made me buy it - it was because it was only $3 (Canadian), and also it had a "Self Health Beauty Awards" sticker on it for "Best Lengthening Mascara." Who doesn't like their lashes lengthened? I can see why it won the award. It's great! I love it, and I find myself putting a coat or two of this stuff over my other mascaras because this lengthens better than most others... It's a wet formula, I do like that. I also like the bristles on the brush, and how dark it goes on. Dark lashes all the way. And the best part of this mascara? Wet 'n' Wild does not test their products on animals! I will definitely be re-purchasing. : )

on 4/11/2011 3:40:00 PM

no...just no.

a very wet consistency that takes forever to dry, smudges and doesn't hold a curl worth a darn.

on 3/4/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was in my local walmart looking for a new mascara ( I am 32 and I have been on the search for my HG mascara since I was 16, still never found it :() but anyways I came across this and i have to say this is a pretty good mascara, I would say its my HG just yet, but its a good mascara for the price. I like the brush, and it is very lengthening. The only complaint I have is the formula dries a little hard so if you put on too much it can look a little spidery and stiff, so you have to put on what you want all at once and then leave it alone and let it dry. You also cant beat the price at only $3. Definitley give it a try!

on 2/25/2011 9:09:00 PM

I've been liking this mascara!

Pros:
Cheap
Easy to find
Easy to wear
Dosen't clump
Cruelty Free!

Cons:
This isn't a miracle mascara, it won't grow your lashes, or make you look like your wearing false lashes

But I still love this product! It's a nice, easy to wear, mascara. You can easily wear it to school or work, it's not dramatic, but sometimes that's good in a mascara!

on 2/25/2011 5:43:00 PM

I got this in the waterproof formulation. I bought it because I had recently switched to cruelty-free makeup. Up until then, I hadn't realized that the best drugstore mascaras came from animal-tested companies! I wasn't too happy with my Essence mascaras (my cruelty-free switch mascaras), and I saw this new WnW mascara for less than $3, so I figured, what the heck. Anyway, after about a week, I love it. Maybe it's because it's the first non-volumizing mascara I've tried, and maybe it's because I just didn't like my Essence mascaras. But I love this WnW mascara. It's got a great formula, it lengthens, doesn't clump, and is easy to remove. (I save 5 stars for the best of the best, that's why I didn't give this one 5 stars. I'm sure there are better mascaras out there, but for me, this is satisfying.) Oh yeah, and the wand and formulation makes it a cinch for doing the lower lashes.

on 2/23/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I won this mascara in a contest, so that was the only reason I tried it. I'm glad I did! For a seriously inexpensive mascara, this is wonderful! It really lengthened my lashes. I'd use it first, then I'd use a volumizing mascara on top, and the result was beautiful. The mascara is more wet than dry, but it didn't get everywhere. Overall, I would buy it again (or, for me, for the first time). It's a great, inexpensive lengthening mascara.

Popular Mascaras