October 26, 2014 | 1031 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have not been let down by Freeman masks yet! When I could not find my HG mask (Avocado & Oatmeal) in Walmart, I decided to pick this one up instead. While it has not taken HG spot, it is pretty close to my HG mask in results! It softens my skin, brightens it, and tightens up my pores wonderfully. I often can't stop feeling my face after I wash it off.. LOL! Love Freeman products so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ALINDSEYFLOWER

I have this on my face right now! I love using this once a week as a pampering kind of treatment. I have really sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this is one of the few masks that does not break me out. It's actually very uncomfortable as it dries on your face - it feels really tight...but when you wash it off it feels like your splashing your face with liquid moisturizer (if that makes sense). It's cheap too. I got mine at Wal-Mart for $3 CDN. I've heard lemon is good for the skin too. I have nothing but good things to say...and it definitely does something to my pores...cleanses them at least, because your pores become visible as the product dries, so you can almost see the mask cleansing them out. I would recommend picking this up - it won't damage your bank account either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using for 3 days and so far it made me breakout. Idk if that's normal. But it seems to make my skin so soft. Still not better than Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. I will keep using this one and see how it works. Will keep you updated.(:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by samtibo2

I love this freeman mask. :)
It make my skin feeling normal... not dry, or oily.
I have combination skin, and I applied it all over my face. My cheeks are dry, and my forehead, shin, and nose area are oily. This mask made my skin even and normal.
This product claims to: helps soothe and calm problematic skin. Helps control oil production and reduce the appearance of large pores. Perfect for t-zone and oily skin types.
this product did exactly what it claims to do!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is one of the best masks I've ever used in my life. I like to think that I'm highly skilled in the art of the at home facial and over the years I've used, no lie, dozens of different masks. I've used super expensive high end masks from department stores and skin care boutiques and I've tried just about every drugstore mask there ever was. This just about trumps them all. I really feel like it's purifying my skin. I always exfoliate before applying a mask. When I do that, then apply this Mint & Lemon mask, I feel so refreshed. It smells divine!! So fresh and clean, mmm... It's the best smelling mask I've ever had. I really feel as though I'm taking in the smell of actual fresh Mint and Lemon. It dries quite quickly for a clay mask, which is very nice. When I wash it off, my skin looks and feels softer. My pores appear to have shrunk dramatically, and my skin tone is far more even looking. The quality is outstanding considering the super affordable price. It's unlikely that I'll ever stray from this mask. Perfection.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by DakotaD

This is my favorite face mask! I always experiment with different kinds of face masks, and this one is by far my favorite. You can feel your skin tightening significantly as this mask continues to dry. Not only does it shrink my pores after every use, it also does a great job at shrinking breakouts and sucking up the oil. My face always appears tighter and less oily for a day or two after I use this mask This mask does a noticeably better job than Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, which is also great! But this one is the way to go! The only thing I don't care for much is the scent...but the pros of this product far outweigh the cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Makeupqueen17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mask I have ever used. After reading reviews on this, I picked this mask up from Ulta in hopes of it helping to decongest my clogged pores all over my cheeks. I wear a lot of make up plus it was summertime, which the combination of the 2 was too much for my pores to handle. This product is absolutely amazing. It makes extractions so much easier as it draws impurities to the surface and really deep cleans your pores, removing trapped dirt and oil. The scent is heavily lemon but leaves your skin so refreshed. When I wash this mask off, it feels like a pound of dirt and oil has been set free from my pores and that they can finally breath. It is a little drying so be careful if you have really dry skin. I have acne prone skin and I have experienced a little dryness after using this product but nothing terrible. It is so cheap but works so much better than more expensive clay masks at unclogging your pores. My skin also seems to be less oily after I use this mask which is an added bonus to the deep pore cleanse.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Jo94

At first, this mask made me break out. I never used it again until a couple months ago, when I started breaking out again. It healed my acne scars, and made the acne diminish so fast! If I use it too much though, my skin does dry out, since I have normal skin in the first place. Figured out that the first time I used it it probably made me break out because it was bringing everything to the surface, but if I use it consistently, lets say once every other week, it works great! The only complaint I have is that it makes my eyes water, but it's not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by amhanson21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for $3.64 at K-Mart hoping it would help my severe acne breakout calm down a bit. I was debating between this one or the one with oatmeal in it, and I decided on the lemon and mint. I've severe-moderate acne for 6 years now, and using this every other day, an overnight drying paste on my individual pimples, and bactrim has made my face 90% clearer in a week and a half. This is the most AMAZING mask I have ever used. It does make my eyes sting and water if I get it to close to my eyes, but other then that its amazing. I will continue buying this until the day they stop making it (which is hopefully never)!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by janaeplair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this face mask is my go to. I absolutely love my mask. It leaves my face so soft and smooth and i feel like i glow after i use it. I use it more often than not. The tube lasts for what seems like forever.
I am addicted to this face mask and I am surprised at the outcome considering it is so cheap.
I recommend this to everyone. I can't wait to try other flavors!