December 20, 2014 | 1660 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Cass2a3Lou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

As most here I have tried many face masks. This one is amazing.

Just one use and my skin was clearer, oil was instantly absorbed (and it lasted a few days) and my pores were dramatically smaller.

Great product for under $4 at wal-mart....can't beat that!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by arielicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally use this as a weekly mask to control the oil secretion and to deep cleanse. But i read some reviews that mentioned that this mask brings all the impurities to the surface and i thought of trying it out before my weekly biore pore strip. So i slather onto my whole face, taking care not to let it get too near my eye area and mouth area and then wait for it to harden and dry. It dries up pretty quickly and then i step into the shower to bathe and wash it off. Right after my shower, i use the biore pore strip on my nose and wait for it to dry. The rest of my face would feel smooth from the mask and a tad dry after all, clay masks are meant to cleanse. I apply toner and moisturizer on the rest of my face. When the pore strip feels ready, I pull it out in a swift motion and viola~ all the disgusting blackheads i saw post mask are on the pore strip. Only a few stubborn ones remain. This way has shown to be more effective for me at least. And it keeps the rest of my face smooth and less oily. I have yet to see that it helps with acne. But i currently have 2-3 pimples. I'll update to see if it's improving after this mask. So far, I am pleased with the result of this mask for the price. :)
Update: I still use this once a week and it keeps my pores nice and clean. Additionally, when I have a pimple starting to rear its ugly head, I'd dab a little of this on it and leave it overnight. It helps to clear it up faster by drying it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lalani11

I'm going to make this quick: I used the mask a couple of hours ago and was relaxing on the couch when my husband leans in looking closely at my face, then says, "Your pores look really small.." I have combination/oily skin and this mask was so smooth going on and my skin felt so smooth after rinsing it off. Living in a humid environment as we are approaching summer, I think this will be a weekly necessity in order to keep my skin in check. I'm sold and will be repurchasing the full size bottle.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have not been let down by Freeman masks yet! When I could not find my HG mask (Avocado & Oatmeal) in Walmart, I decided to pick this one up instead. While it has not taken HG spot, it is pretty close to my HG mask in results! It softens my skin, brightens it, and tightens up my pores wonderfully. I often can't stop feeling my face after I wash it off.. LOL! Love Freeman products so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ALINDSEYFLOWER

I have this on my face right now! I love using this once a week as a pampering kind of treatment. I have really sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this is one of the few masks that does not break me out. It's actually very uncomfortable as it dries on your face - it feels really tight...but when you wash it off it feels like your splashing your face with liquid moisturizer (if that makes sense). It's cheap too. I got mine at Wal-Mart for $3 CDN. I've heard lemon is good for the skin too. I have nothing but good things to say...and it definitely does something to my pores...cleanses them at least, because your pores become visible as the product dries, so you can almost see the mask cleansing them out. I would recommend picking this up - it won't damage your bank account either.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using for 3 days and so far it made me breakout. Idk if that's normal. But it seems to make my skin so soft. Still not better than Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. I will keep using this one and see how it works. Will keep you updated.(:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by samtibo2

I love this freeman mask. :)
It make my skin feeling normal... not dry, or oily.
I have combination skin, and I applied it all over my face. My cheeks are dry, and my forehead, shin, and nose area are oily. This mask made my skin even and normal.
This product claims to: helps soothe and calm problematic skin. Helps control oil production and reduce the appearance of large pores. Perfect for t-zone and oily skin types.
this product did exactly what it claims to do!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is one of the best masks I've ever used in my life. I like to think that I'm highly skilled in the art of the at home facial and over the years I've used, no lie, dozens of different masks. I've used super expensive high end masks from department stores and skin care boutiques and I've tried just about every drugstore mask there ever was. This just about trumps them all. I really feel like it's purifying my skin. I always exfoliate before applying a mask. When I do that, then apply this Mint & Lemon mask, I feel so refreshed. It smells divine!! So fresh and clean, mmm... It's the best smelling mask I've ever had. I really feel as though I'm taking in the smell of actual fresh Mint and Lemon. It dries quite quickly for a clay mask, which is very nice. When I wash it off, my skin looks and feels softer. My pores appear to have shrunk dramatically, and my skin tone is far more even looking. The quality is outstanding considering the super affordable price. It's unlikely that I'll ever stray from this mask. Perfection.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by DakotaD

This is my favorite face mask! I always experiment with different kinds of face masks, and this one is by far my favorite. You can feel your skin tightening significantly as this mask continues to dry. Not only does it shrink my pores after every use, it also does a great job at shrinking breakouts and sucking up the oil. My face always appears tighter and less oily for a day or two after I use this mask This mask does a noticeably better job than Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, which is also great! But this one is the way to go! The only thing I don't care for much is the scent...but the pros of this product far outweigh the cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Makeupqueen17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mask I have ever used. After reading reviews on this, I picked this mask up from Ulta in hopes of it helping to decongest my clogged pores all over my cheeks. I wear a lot of make up plus it was summertime, which the combination of the 2 was too much for my pores to handle. This product is absolutely amazing. It makes extractions so much easier as it draws impurities to the surface and really deep cleans your pores, removing trapped dirt and oil. The scent is heavily lemon but leaves your skin so refreshed. When I wash this mask off, it feels like a pound of dirt and oil has been set free from my pores and that they can finally breath. It is a little drying so be careful if you have really dry skin. I have acne prone skin and I have experienced a little dryness after using this product but nothing terrible. It is so cheap but works so much better than more expensive clay masks at unclogging your pores. My skin also seems to be less oily after I use this mask which is an added bonus to the deep pore cleanse.