September 22, 2014 | 932 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by tracyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was okay. It was overpriced ($10) for an alright mascara. It did not dry until 5-10~ minutes after application so I had mascara on my eyelids sometimes. Oh, and it WILL clump if you apply more than one-two coats without letting it dry. It did not hold my curls very well. The wand wasn't very curved so application was a bit difficult. I did, however, notice that my lashes grew a bit longer, which was the only reason why I liked this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Kooliebyrdz

I have medium length eyelashes and this formula holds a curl, does not flake or smudge, and is easy to wash off. It gives me natural looking lashes with a bit of oomph- perfect for work. I did not notice my lashes getting longer since supposedly this formula helps lashes grow so one point off for that. It is a build-able formula where i could put on three coats without clumping. I highly recommend this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mrb1282

Really didn't like this one at all. The first time I applied it I was super impressed. After that first use, though, it just became a pain. If there is ANY little bit of product left over on the brush then my lashes are clump city when I put the mascara on. So, I have to wipe down the wand each and every time I use this mascara. Talk about a waste of product and money. It's also a very very wet formulation so watch out. I can't tell you how many times I've ended up with mascara all under my eye and on my lids when I blinked or sneezed a couple minutes after putting this on. Not throwing this out since I hate to waste money but definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Springpolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!! I haven't tried many macaras, but this is by far the best. It is a thin formula, making it very build able. A few strokes will give you a subtle look, or you can layer this stuff to make brilliant lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Callieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally like this mascara alot . However, as a growth lash mascara , not so much. It doesn't grow effectively, but i noticed a small amount of growth in my lashes which is always good ! (: I'd say it does lengthen your lashes , and it won't flake. It's great for a natural look , as it defines your lashes but doesn't really look like you're wearing it. (depending on how much you apply)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by meganchords

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this! it's not super dramatic but it gives a lot of length!!! I only used this for like a week and a half and I had already started seeing results! (I went on vacation and didn't really wear makeup for a while) It made my eyelashes a little longer and a lot softer! The mascara doesn't give volume and a good amount of length, definition, and sort of a feather effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Emilymalik

This mascara doesnt make too much of a difference with the length and it clumps abit so you have to comb it out over all you get what you pay for

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

very messy application with this one, made my eyelashes look very spikey, gunky, clumpy and unattractive will not re-purchase. I will say thou that it did not irritate my sensitive eyes thou , so therefore It gets 2 stars instead of 1.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by scta0000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried a variety of mascaras, but this by far has been my go to and most used for two primary reasons;

1. My lashes are noticeably longer AND thicker after one month. Prior to using this brand, my lashes would barely reach the middle part of an eyelash curler. Now, my lashes reach the top of the curler. This is a small miracle for me.

2. Longest lasting and less smudge. I can wear this all day at work (9-10 hours) with no smudging. I tend to accidently rub my eyes a lot too )contacts) and this holds-up pretty well.

Only downfall is clumping. Yes, mine clumps on occasion, but I just use a fine toith eyelash comb to work through it and that does the trick. I also wish there were more sales for Rimmel brands because I would def stock up on this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by shelz430

I have ultra short lashes, and using this always makes me feel and look like theyve extended and fuller.

I think after 2 months of everyday use it starts clumping but definately improves the look of my lashes.

I normally like MAC zoom lash but for this price for rimmel mascara, why not go for a cheaper substitute that does the same thing,