December 19, 2014 | 1189 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by LovesPromos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my absolute, favorite mascara. I've been using it for years and although I love to venture out, I would say nothing compares. I have long lashes so I feel like the small spikes on the actual applicator gives me control of covering all my lashes. It gives amazing volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great everyday mascara. Separates very well for a slightly amped up natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Hautepants

By far one of the best mascaras I've ever had for length. I've tried everything from LancĂ´me, Chanel, Dior, Benefit, the falsies, the rocket, and I've never been as impressed with a mascara..and in one use!. I don't have to build up with this as much as other mascaras. It adds length right off the bat, without clumps..to my insanely short
Lashes. The only thing I don't like about this stuff, is that it stays on your eyelids forever! No matter what I use to get it off, I still have reminants of it a day or so later. It's still so much better than original lashblast.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by MilaJH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite mascaras. Makes lashes volumised and fluttery.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by JessicaGl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara it gives me a really lengthening effect, it doesn't gives that much volume but I'm OKAY with that. I love the wand it was a little bit scary because it's bigger than normal wands but I love that it holds a curl ALL DAY long, there's no need to apply it again throughout the day.
So I'll definitely will change my Million lashes L'oreal mascara for this one. The price is more accessible and it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by lmuos

I wanted this mascara to work. I really did. I'm not sure if it is because I bought the black/brown version of it, but I seem to have had a very different experience to most of the reviewers here :(

From the get-go this mascara didn't work for me. The main, major issue was the flaking. I would put it on before uni and come back home 3 hours later and I would have flakes of mascara below my eyes, and on my eyelid.
Also, it didn't clump the lashes together (one thing which I really enjoyed about it) and was very good at coating them all separately. However, I would get clumps on the individual lashes which made it very noticeable that I was wearing mascara.
I persevered for about 2 months, hoping that it would get better, but unfortunately now (in addition to the above issues), the mascara in the tube has become very thick which is resulting in an even worse application.

Because of these issues, sadly I won't be buying it again. A positive though, is the black/brown colour. Often with black/brown mascaras, I've found them to be too black which looks incredibly harsh on me in the daytime. That is part of the reason why I'm so sad that this mascara didn't work for me - the colour is great.
But because of the flaking and the clumping, I've given this mascara a rating of 2/5 as these issues do make it rather unwearable for me : (

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this mascara so many times by now that i have lost count. I always thought the big brush would be annoying but i absolutely love it! It doesn't clump my lashes and it stays on all day without flacking on me!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by saberrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pro: Holds the curl really well
a true waterproof mascara
Con: Doesn't give length or volume
Not easy to remove

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

LashBlast is so popular in the makeup community, it's almost redundant to write a review on it. But I digress; the original LashBlast is designed to simply volumize the lashes-it doesn't promise much else. Simple claims, simple standards to meet. And while I wasn't awestruck by the volume the mascara gave me, it did it's job well, and wore nonstop for over 12 hours, looking flawless by the time I removed it.

The shade I got was "brown," which is a little misleading. On the lashes, it does not look brown at all, but more of a rich, soft black. I did not have problems with the brush, because I have larger eyes, but I imagine people with smaller eyes may find the length of the wand annoying to use. The spikes on the wand are good at separating the lashes and loading on color.

It's cheap ($9 USD) and works well for what it intends to do. Personally, I like to use it best as a base to use a lengthening mascara over top of it. On it's own, it does well enough, but unfortunately it's nothing impressive.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This mascara doesn't clump or flake. It gives my lashes a lot of length and volume, but not as much as the Clump Crusher mascara. People even asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes! I did have to add lots of coats though to achieve it, though, and I wish it held a curl better. I also don't like how big the brush is, but I got used to it. I love how it's easy to remove. This is my 3rd tube. Great price too!