Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 8/2/2013 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite mascara! I've used high end to dollar store mascara a and this triumphs them all! Leaves little to no clumps and gives plenty of length and volume for my pale, short lashes.

Holy grail mascara for as long as I can remember! I use the one in waterproof religiously and I remove it with a mix of grapeseed and olive oil at the end of the day, which helps replenish my lashes and has significantly helped my lashes grow a bit longer overtime. It hopes up the curl all day long, even when I workout and sweat, it doesnt budge. There's no smudge or crumbs. I will definitely continuing repurchasing this.

on 7/31/2013 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I always come back to this. I will use a bunch of different kinds after I'm done with my lashblast. but ill always come back to this! it separates. I use the telescopic one first, then this to separate them (telescopic does kind of make them spidery). but I love this!! love love love!

on 7/24/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got this as a gift and its not too bad at all. Doesn't seem to clump at all which I love. I do prefer Dior's mascara more than anything.

on 7/21/2013 5:18:00 PM

I've been using this mascara for about a year and a half, and it's pretty great. Especially for a drugstore mascara, it works very well. My eyelashes never feel too stiff and don't get flaky, and it is a good mascara for volume and length (I don't think the CG lash blast fusion which is supposed to be for volume and length is any better than the volume lash blast). I use very black, and generally I put on one coat, wait 30 seconds, and then put on another. It's not clumpy, but it can be if you try to put on too many layers.

on 7/19/2013 7:44:00 PM

I got this mascara by accident instead of getting my typical one. I used it once just to see what it would do, and I can't get over how well it worked for me. I got water proof in brown, so it lasted a little longer than normal mascara, but it didn't get clumpy unless I waited to add another layer to it after I had dried. Nina Dobrev uses this mascara, and I would totally recommend it to anyone who's a beginner in makeup or even just wants a day-time boost.

on 7/14/2013 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from my boyfriend's mom, and it adds great volume and a little bit of length. It makes my lashes thick without any uncomfortable sensation. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge at all, and i would repurchase this. 2 thumbs up!

on 7/5/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Average product. Purchased from Ulta for $8.99 in very black. I've seen a lot of rave reviews on this site and youtube. Reminds me very much of Wet N Wild's MegaVolume. The brush is huge, which is fine but it doesn't deliver dramatic lashes. I even layered this with a lash primer, and I also tried to layer with L'Oreal's Telescopic. I'll use this as a daytime mascara, then throw away promptly.

I love this mascara and always come back to it. It gives me great volume and a little bit of length and doesn't clump. It doesn't flake or smudge. The only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is because it doesn't hold a curl very well. I don't want to try the waterproof version to hold my curl better because I know that the water resident one doesn't rub off at ALL!

This stuff is great. It never irritates my eyes (even wearing contact lenses) . It looks pretty natural and doesn't get flakey on me. It's a toss up for me whether this is my fave, or the Maybelline full n soft.

Video Reviews & Tutorials