August 2, 2014 | 978 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by holliemcp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My purchase of this product was influenced by the amount of positive reviews on it, here and on youtube.

I've been using it for 2 weeks and it is the most amazing concealer that I have ever used! I use it both to hide blemishes and under my eyes and it does wonders to it!

I got it in medium and I find it to be a bit too light for me (even though my face is quite pale?) but it still looks good! Definitely my favourite concealer of all times and I cannot see myself buying any other concealer in the next months if not years. Everything I need from a concealer. Plus it's super cheap, so even if you end up not liking it, you don't feel bad about spending a lot of money on it.

The only thing I don't like about it is how fast it dries making it difficult to apply under my eyes sometimes, however you can't have everything... Stays on my face all day though.

Definitely recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Marthey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. It stays on all day and it cover up perfectly. Can dry up a little bit if you have dry skin like me, but if you remember to moisturize and use a good primer underneath I don't think this will be a problem at all.

Definitely buying again considering this is one of my HG concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hazelbrown8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing concealer! I especially like how this can be used for both under the eyes and on any blemishes and redness. I bought mine a shade too light so ended up having to but another darker one. But the price is so inexpensive that I could now use one for under my eyes and one for blemishes. For that reason I wished they had slightly more shades to choose from instead of just 4 shades.
The packaging is the only downside as sometimes the screwy lid thing comes off and product can spill. the writing on the bottle also tends to rub off easily.
Otherwise I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by hostility

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't actually use this for a while after I bought it. I mean, I used it a couple of times and then left it in the drawer. I rarely used concealer then as I wore foundation everyday and that covered the most of my problems.

Since I stopped wearing foundation, though, I decided to try this out again! I've been wearing it everyday since (for a few months now) and feel no need to touch any foundation at all :) It also doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin.

The tube it comes in has a screwy top with a doe foot applicator which makes it easy to apply. The writing on the tube does fade fairly quickly but that's not something that bothers me.

There are a few different colours to choose from, although I just went for the lightest (fair). It looks too dark and yellow for me when first applied (I am NW05-10) but blends into my skin nicely.

The concealer itself is fairly thick and has a lot of coverage so you only need to use a tiny bit, although it does set fast so you need to blend it in quick. After applying and setting this with a clear powder it lasts the whole day for me without caking or going all icky. I find it works well on both blemishes and undereyes (I pair this up with Rimmel - Wake Me Up concealer for my dark circles.)

I would recommend trying this - it's very cheap (£4ish @ Boots, without offers) and very effective so definitely worth a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lara90

This is great. Blends really well and doesn´t look dry or cakey at all. Perfect for under the eyes and also covers blemishes decently.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I sooooo wanted to love this concealer, especially after all the rave reviews it's received practically everywhere you go. So many beauty bloggers swear by it and claim it's far better than some high end concealers; I felt sure I would love it just as much. But the truth is, I just don't 'get' what all the fuss is about.

I'm prone to dark circles under my eyes, especially when I'm tired or run down, so I'm always on the look out for a good concealer that will help to cover them up. I went for the shade medium as I felt the light shade was a little too light for my skin (even though I'm quite pale). But what can I say? This is just a big ol' mess in a tiny, annoying tube. It settled into all the lines and creases around my eyes (and I wasn't aware until using this that I had that many) and it was sheer to the point of see-through. It dries way too quickly, meaning you can't work with it or blend it in very well and the shade I chose was VERY orange. I'm not sure what the light shade would have been like, but I'm guessing it would have been too far the other way and I would have ended up with 'panda' eyes instead.

I'm so disappointed I didn't like this and it didn't suit my skin, but I guess it's not going to suit everyone who tries it. I just wish I could have found another use for it but it was utterly useless at covering even the smallest of blemishes, so it finally went in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

I really really wanted to love this product, I swear! I even spent over 10 pounds for it since I don't live in UK. Ironically it is the worse concealer I've ever tried. I have pretty dry skin under my eyes and I've always been searching for a concealer with decent coverage that doesn't dry out my undereye skin. This one, the so called perfection wear concealer, made my skin a huge mess, i mean, HUGE MESS! It looks pretty nasty and extremely cakey on my skin! Disgusting!
How is the coverage? Seriously very very sheer! I didn't notice any difference after the application. Unbelievable! The only thing I like about it is the shade 01 Fair, which suits me perfectly. Other concealers are always either too dark or too yellow. It could be a perfect shade for pale skins. Now I have to return to my Maybelline Mineral concealer which is not perfect but still works better.

I don't understand those high rated reviews. But one thing for sure, concealer is very personal. Just because a product has high positive rates doesn't mean it's the one for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Heenaj1

This is one of the best concealers ever, I've tried mac studio finish, bobbi browns, maybelline age rewind etc... Out of all of them this was the cheapest yet the best. I heard so much good reviews about it and thought I'd go try it. It is so good it covered up all my dark circles as well a brightening underneath, covers spots as well, making them unnoticeable and covering redness around my nose! The colours match me perfectly I'm between 2-3 and the packaging is pretty good. Overall this concealer is great, I would buy it again and it's worth £4.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by lightdovequeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I waited for this product to arrive for a couple of weeks with do much expectation and I got such a huge disappointment! The 2nd (light) is too dark for my skin! In the packaging, the color looks similar to what I was using before - the Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in Fair, but on my face... oh, no! So much darker and a bit orangey too. Because of this, my dark purple circles look as bad as without anything on, if not worse; they just become more uniform in color.
If I could buy it again, (which is quite hard for me since I do not live in UK), I would definitely get the 1 (Fair) shade. Such a shame because it covers well, lasts long and looks like I have no make-up on, covered with a bit of Essence All about Matt powder. So, make sure you get the right shade, or if you are not sure of it, get 2 different shade. It is worth at this price and quality.
So quality wise - go for it! Color wise - pay attention!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by laurakfitzy

I love this product! Its been my only concealer for at least a year now and I have no desire to change. It's cheap and yet great quality and the shade "fair" is a perfect shade for us pale girls, some of the other concealers I've tried in the fairest shade have still been too dark. Seriously cannot rave enough about this!