August 20, 2014 | 1774 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I truly love it when a drugstore product performs just as well, if not equal to high-end product! This is certainly true of this lovely concealer, I'm very impressed. My dark circles and under-eye bags are not severe, but I still like them to be camouflaged as much as possible, and this concealer does a great job. I bought the shade 'Light' as I felt it would be lighter than my NC25 skin-tone and I was right. The texture is somewhere between thin and thick, but not gloopy. Coverage wise, it's a strong medium-full coverage, it covers up my circles and bags brilliantly, and doesn't settle into my fine lines. Although I set all of my under-eye make up with Ben Nye's 'Banana Powder' so I'm not sure if it would crease without. With the doe foot applicator, I do the upside down triangle method; the concealer spreads nicely, and has a satin finish. Even though it's a little lighter than my actual skin-tone, I still use my Maybelline eraser concealer on top for that light, brightening effect (such an amazing product). I then blend the concealer using my beloved Beauty Blender, it lasts all day long! Now, if I compare it to my holy grail 'Double Wear' concealer, it has slightly less coverage, and less of a silky texture, but for the price, the quality is impeccable.

The best part is, I paid under £4 for this in Superdrug! My favourite Estee Lauder 'Double Wear' concealer (002) is £20, I could buy FIVE of the Collection 2000 concealers for that price!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

The beauty blogging world raves about this- I personally found it to be a little overrated. I can't say exactly what was wrong wth it- but something makes me feel a little underwhelmed....didn't quite sit right on my skin- (I used it to conceal blemishes) if didnt give the best coverage and I never found a shade that quite matched. Given the low price this could be worth a shot buying, it would definitely be a great product for teens on a budget. Interestingly, people who rave about it tend to use this for undereye circles- so maybe it works better for that purpose...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by RandomatedPerson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

ok so im a nw 15 to nw10 and the color fair matched me perfectly and is super lasting it has medium to full coverage and is amazing for combonation to oily skin as its not to matte yet not to dewy its just perfect defanatley reomend

Plus if your looking for a good brush to blend it with the real techniques expertface brush works a dream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product to be very easy to apply and blend into the skin. There are only three shades and im in the shade 'deep' , It matches shade perfectly and hides those under eye bags. It is a great product for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I'm very surprised to see that even people with dry and/or mature skin really like this concealer. I'm 41 and my skin leans to the dry side during winter, but even in summer, when I get more combination/oily, I've found this concealer to be extremely drying under my eyes, which makes me look older, which is evidently not desirable. I have to be extra careful and use an extra moisturizing cream under it, if I want to make this work. But this is an extra step that I don't have to take with other drugstore concealer I love (like the Maybelline Fit Me or the Rimmel Match Perfection).
The coverage is excellent, the price is excellent and the package is as good as it has to be. Younger skins will thrive, but I'm not repurchasing this one, nor I recommend it for dry/maturing skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Here's the thing. This is not a bad concealer, but:
- I'm an NC15 and the lightest shade "fair" is too light for me, but the second "light" is too dark. I'm not keen on having to mix concealer shades.
- This creases under my eyes, while at the same time being drying, and it doesn't brighten like a peachy/ salmony shade would. So I can't use it for under my eyes.
- It covers small blemishes fine, but red angry spots are left very visible. I don't get cystic acne or anything, but my spots are usually really red, and this concealer doesn't do much for them.
In conclusion, it's an ok concealer for the price, but not great and I'd rather spend a bit more to get better converge and more shades available than just 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this from superdrug for £3.69!!! And am really happy with it, the price is just a bonus. I've never really liked concealer before but this is just great. It covers absolutely anything! Moles, blemishes and more. The only downsides have to be the wand you apply it with and the fact that it is slightly drying but for £3.69 you can't really complain

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by darciii

I have repurchased this about 8 times now, it is by far the best concealer I have ever used, high end included. It covers everything and I recommend this to everyone! I like to mix it with Clear Here moisturizer by soap and glory to make a foundation/tinted moisturizer, and that alone is wonderful coverage! I buy shade 1, the lightest shade. The ONLY downside to this is that the writig fades, but who cares?! The product is amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Erinjay

I HATE THIS CONCEALER!!! I wanted to try this for a long time but trust me its rubbish i put it on my skin and it dried up really quickly, so i couldn't rub it in and it felt sticky on my skin. The packaging however all of the writing and everything else on there rubbed off so i wouldn't know which one i needed but to be honest why would i need it. I used it about three times then i just threw it in the bin, the price was £4.19 when i bought it and thats pretty cheap but for the product its a bit much as some maybelline and rimmel concealers can be just as cheap and there a lot better too!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by bowlspice

This concealer can cover very well, and lasts all day as long as you set it with powder. For the price its amazing quality with easy application. Despite this because they are very pinky, they contrast with my skin. If your skin is very yellow then i would advice not to buy this if it is for covering redness/blemishes. As it is pinky it makes a great undereye concealer if your sparing with it, as it can cake up if you use lots due to how high coverage it is.