October 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Amiemx

This concealer is one of those hyped up beauty blogging products and I can see why it has great coverage for under eye circles and blemishes however it is so drying which is something to be aware of if you are prone to dry areas

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by GeorgiaAimee

This is such a good product, especially for the price! I use this on spots, redness and under my eyes occasionally and it never fails. I've bought it so many times. I'm in the lightest shade which fits me perfectly. However, I must say do not use too much because it can sometimes go a little bit cakey but overall I think this is an amazing product and is well worth all the hype it gets :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ilanagomes

excellent product! Covers really well, even better than my vichy color corrector. I managed to even cover a tattoo with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I LOVE this concealer, but before I start I will just say that the colour selection on this is bad.
I own both LIGHT and FAIR, but neather one of those match my skin. Fair is way to light, but Light oxidise SO MUCH! it becomes very deep in colour. I don't know if I just got an old or bad concealer, but mine in "LIGHT" is so weird in colour.

- On to the concealer, I would say it's good for covering scars and blemishes. It dryes matt, so I wouldn't use it on dry areas. The lasting power however, was disappointing. It does only last a few hours, not even close to 16 hours.

I'm a bit LOVE/HATE with this thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by IrishWater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using the Bobbi Brown concealer and powder compact, but felt that the colour was a bit light for me and also found the concealer hard to blend, so after reading many positive reviews I picked up this Collection 2000 concealer in the shade 'light'.

I love the applicator, it applies just the right amount and as it's a creamy concealer, it's super easy to blend in. It doesn't look heavy or cake and doesn't crease or sit into my fine lines.

I think I paid around €5 euros for this and it was well worth it. It hides my dark circles completely and really evens out the area under my eyes, I get months out of a tube too. I got my first tube back in May I think and still have loads left.

I prefer it to the Bobbi concealer, it gives a nicer finish, doesn't cake, its inexpensive, gives great coverage and lasts for ages. It's definitely my favourite concealer, I haven't used another concealer since I purchased this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by stellulah

I've been looking for a good concealer for ages and this one was highly talked about on youtube and such so I figured, when i was in the UK i'd give it a try.

I haven't been disappointed so far.

Pros:
- Lasts for ages
- relatively cheap
- does its job and covers up spots without illuminating

Cons:
- if you don't shake it, it has a weird consistency to it and can look bad.
- not a fabulous shade range, i'm slightly too dark for the fair shade and too fair for the light shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by NiceCupOfTeaandaBiscuit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this concealer! I have tried so many over the years, Chanel, Lancome, MAC, and I really should have saved my pennies and just skipped along to Superdrug.
It seems very similar to MAC for me, heavy coverage, creamy, and easy to blend. It doesn't sink into lines like some full coverage concealers. Lasts a good 6 hours on me without powder. It comes in an applicator tube which personally I prefer of all concealer packaging, you can really target any blemishes or discoulouration directly, then I just blend out with my MUA concelaer brush or MAC 187. Recently I've been using it all over my primer before foundation, works nicely to cancel out any redness in this way which I love. This is a real bloggers favourite and for good reason. The shade range leaves some room for improvement, but all in all this is a brillaint heavy duty concelaer that I'd recommend to anyone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by chloeskinnerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love love love this concealer! It has the perfect coverage and the perfect thickness which is what every girl needs, especially if you have bad under eye circles. The only problem I have with this concealer is that it has a really bad colour range and also the packaging rubs off quickly which is never good, but apart from that I really enjoy using this product and will carry on buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by MakeupInsider17

I needed a new concealer when my Garnier roll-on concealer wasn't doing much to conceal my eye bags (I have extremely dark under eyes and puffyness) and I had heard a lot of good things about the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - I had also watched Zoella's YouTube video using the product and it seemed to have a lot of coverage. I bought it in my local Boots (In London) for the price of £4.19 which I think is an AMAZING price for the product!

I love this product from the moment I used it, it's especially good for concealing under eye bags and darkness, of course you can still see lines of the bags but the darkness is all gone, and I even got some friendly comments about my bright undereyes!
I used all of it and now need to get a new one!

Good parts of the product:
* It covers dark circles and eyebags extremely well.
* It lasts all day.
* it covers spots well.
* It covers redness (especially under my nose).
* On some occasions I don't need to use foundation as it supplys good coverage.
* It's easy to use
* It lasts a very long time.

I recommend this product to anyone. And (as I have stressed a lot in the review) for anyone who suffers from eye bags of darkness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

This product is just incredible! I wasn't actually looking to buy a new concealer, especially because I had just bought the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but I kept hearing about the Collection Concealer so when I went shopping last weekend I ended up buying it.

It is an amazing concealer! It feels and does exactly the same as the NARS concealer which I bought but this one was only a fraction of the cost! It's great to cover up blemishes and dark cicles. My eye area tends to get dry so I always look for concealers that don't accentuate the fine lines under my eyes and this product is amazing. It doesn't crease or smudge and it is long-lasting without drying out my eye area.

I highly recommend this product, especially because it's so cheap! Big thumbs up!