MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 10/25/2014 5:05:00 AM

Great concealer. Does not settle on fine lines and hides dark circles under my eyes. I dont like the pump that goes with it bec it dispenses too much product than I need. I use NC20 on my NC25 skin.

on 10/25/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing! I'm always in search of new concealers but somehow I always come back to this one. Great lasting power and one of the few concealers I've tried that doesn't crease. I love this stuff! HOLY GRAIL. Will keep purchasing.

on 10/24/2014 8:29:00 PM

This is my favourite MAC product. It well worth the money.
I have a problem skin with little inperfections and I really need a councelar to have a beautiful tan.
This councelear is the best if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer.
It cover all the imperfection and it stay really natural on the face. I use it after my cream.
After this I put the Youngblood mineral powder and the Mac blush and my make up is perfect without using a heavy foundations.
I will definetely repurchase!!!

on 10/22/2014 3:59:00 AM

I bought this a couple of days ago because my favourite concealer has been discontinued. The MA at the counter applied it and it looked good so I purchased it, but when I applied it at home it was a disaster. First, like many other posters the pump dispenses way too much product. There is a lot of waste. It is difficult to move around and blend, and even though I moisturised first, used the same brush and light hand as the MA and didn't powder (though I like a power finish-- this concealer was emphasising my fine lines so much I skipped this step) this concealer revealed lines I didn't even know I had. It doesn't crease or settle into the lines, instead it seems to sit over them, caking up and cracking open over the lines, exaggerating them-- and I don't even have that many wrinkles! Or, at least I didn't think I did until I tried this. I am going to try to work with it because it's all I have a the moment and was expensive but I'll be looking for another that is more suited to my skin.

on 10/20/2014 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I use NW40 Pro concealer on the inside of my face with MAC Studio sculpt NC50 on the outside. As I have yellow undertones I wouldn't have thought that NW40 would have looked good but it does. It goes on creamy and dries down very quickly to a matte finish so when you sweat it doesn't make you look greasy. It stays on all day without powder also. It's so far the 2nd best canceller I have used (the other concealed was discontinued years ago). I also have very dry skin and it doesn't aid to that.

on 10/18/2014 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this one because i ran out of my lancome effacernes concealer. After two days of using my face felt like it was on fire and I got huge red painfull bumps all over my face. Probably allergic, will never use this again! Plus i hate the packaging, the pump is a disaster.

on 10/17/2014 12:29:00 AM

I really love this concealer! I use it as my foundation and honestly i couldn't live without it! I'm so happy i bought this. i have acne and red skin and it covers everything, actually better than my makeup forever hd foundation. I now ditched that and just use this cause it works so good and has good coverage. The only con is I wish it would make it to the end of the day. But i guess i have to find a primer or makeup spray for that. But overall this product is great and i highly recommend it.

on 10/15/2014 2:58:00 PM

This is well worth the money if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer. The pump is great because it controls the amount dispensed and is more hygienic. I find I can use this in place of foundation if I am looking for a more natural finish or on vacation (travel friendly) and have to say I am impressed with the results. The shade I chose is a great match and covers acne scarring without being obvious. It's also easy to blend and seems to be somewhat waterproof, I have not noticed any transfers onto fabrics and can layer foundation over it without it sliding around or being compromised. Overall, though pricey, I feel this is worth the money and would recommend it without hesitation.

on 10/12/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far one of the best concealers you can ever try! it covers your circles perfectly! I just hate how much product comes out! *just remember a little goes a long way!*

love this concealer! I have this in the color nc20. Most concealers oxidize on me, but this one doesn't! This concealer is medium to high coverage. I have this ENORMOUS scar on my face and this definitely minimizes the look of it. This doesn't cover my scar completely but I haven't found a concealer that does. I love the formula of it. It's thin, but it high coverage. One thing about the packaging. Like everybody says, it pumps out too much product. So, I got a little plastic container to squirt some of the product in. I wouldn't recommend it though. The container gets really messy and the product separates while in the container. I would just recommend to keep the product in it's original packaging.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin