August 21, 2014 | 1883 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by xodrpickles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like this concealer a lot, but primarily for under the eyes. It doesn't have a tremendous amount of coverage but it does have quite a bit of pigmentation compared to some other concealers. I like the formula because it rarely ever creases and works wonderfully as a primer/base for my eyeshadows. The packaging sucks because I'm constantly worrying the glass bottle will shatter, so I've left it in the little black box it comes in just as a precaution. The product dispenses too much at a time, but I find use for it or put it into a tiny sample container for later use if need be. Other than that, it's a $25 concealer which lasts forever, so a great investment in my opinion. Doesn't seem to break me out or irritate my skin either, so that's a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am new to concealers, this is my only concealer, does not settle in my lines, goo coverage. A little goes a long way, I recommend pumping the thing carefully because a lot of liquid tend to spiIl. It is lightweight and definitely does not cake under my eyes. I use the Laura mercier concealer, OMG, I saw all my lines being filled with that trash, not a pretty picture. This is a little expensive but it is definitely worth the splurge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have been through so many concealers lately. Amazing Cosmetics was my HG but my skin has changed as I enter my thirties & I recently noticed it dried out my skin leaving it flaky. I used Benefit Erase paste but had issues with it staying on. So I tried this out and it works great on my slightly dry skin.
Pros:
covers my terrible under eye circles but felt lightweight
doesn't cake up under my eyes
doesn't flake out on my dry skin
stays put all day
helps keep eyeliner put
Cons:
the packaging....
The packaging is the only con for me. i wish it was in a squeeze tube or something because this pump thing is hard to use and it wastes product. I will still buy because....I finally found something that works great for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by CaseyNL

I'm dissapointed that this product didn't worked for me. I was matched a NC15 so I bought that shade. When I applied it in the morning the color was slightly darker then my skin tone but nothing obvious. I used it on my whole face because I wanted to cover my acne and acne scars. After a few hours I looked in the mirror and I was shocked. The color turned VERY dark and I looked terrible. However the product lasted the whole day with good coverage but looked a bit cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ab3rni3r

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy using this product. It is very pigmented. It works great for under the eyes and last a long time. I use either a sponge or a brush and always get excellent results never fails. It is my hg concealer. I will repurchase over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Rachelldominguez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so sad about how badly this product breaks me out. It was my holy grail for two years.i never had acne in my teen years. When I started wearing this I was working 16 hour days. It was the only product that wouldn't budge on me. I never put two and two together that I've had issues with cystic acne since then. About two months ago I stopped wearing this daily and switched to a mineral organic foundation.. My face is totally clear .. I've kept it around for emergencies but I get cystic acne if I used it :( so sad but not worth the acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by chrissie69

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product in a horrific package. The pump dispenses too much product for me, too bad, what a waste! It is very good at hiding dark circles, and serves well as a lid primer. Good luck trying to use all the product, however. The pump will not reach the last bit in the bottle, and the top cannot be opened. I hate throwing away a container with one fifth of the product left behind.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLove93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product I'm in NC 15 and you can use a very tiny little squirt and it will cover my whole under eye area I use it for highlighting... Although the packaging is quite annoying because you can never really squirt out a little bit it always comes out too much it never creases or looks flaky or cakey I love it and I would recommend it to anyone

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rockwellpj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly did not buy this product. I asked the MAC lady to find my shade (nc35) but I did not buy it. First off the MAC lady attacked my face to test out my color.. uhh the Estee Lauder lady does it gently on my bottom face/neck to not mess up my makeup. But my review is not based on the MAC employees..

Yes, I did not buy it just because I wanted to finish up my current makeup. But I did intend to by it soon... not anymore! Woke up this morning with a few fresh blemishes right where she tested out the concealer. I know it's from this concealer.. When she tested it on me I did not wipe it off. I wore it for the remainder of the day (a good 7 hours). Broke me out after 1 use/ 7 hours... no bueno. No thx. People rave about this too so I wanted to love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

This concealer is definitely a hit or miss. Sometimes it works great, sometimes not so great! I hate the pump so much. I am 1/4 through my bottle but I probably only used 1/10 of it. I prefer to keep my products in the original packaging so I don't like saving it in a jar, but that is an option. I always find ways to control difficult pumps but this one just spits out way too much product 90% of the time. The most tricky part to use this concealer for me is to have an absolute perfect base or else I find the pigment to go on very uneven and patchy under my eyes. It isn't overly drying and does indeed last a long time though. And when it does work, it looks very nice underneath the eyes and on blemishes. I will finish the bottle, but I probably would not repurchase simply because at least half the product goes to waste :(.