October 22, 2014 | 2114 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by SweetNightmares

This is by far the best foundation I've tried! I'm so happy that I finally found something that works wonderfully for me. For reference, I'm an NC37-NC40 & use #23 in this foundation. It provides medium coverage & covers up the hyperpigmentation on my cheeks very well. I use my Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Dore as a finishing powder & my face just glows afterwards =)
Its true that this foundation is very expensive but I've found that I use a little less than a full pump on a daily & theres still PLENTY left.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty much the best foundation I've ever used. I'm very sensitive to cyclopentasiloxane so I'm always looking for foundation without it, and this has none! This doesn't break me out, feels great on my skin, comes in lovely packaging, smells good and looks awesome. It really does blend well with my skin and works over my moisturizer. I'm half Chinese and half Caucasian, so my skin is an odd pale color and I use 02 and it's a really good match. It IS an expensive foundation, but it took me forever to use up, I'd say at least a year of daily use. The pump is great, too, very easy to control. I use one pump for my whole face, two if I feel like I need more coverage. This is a medium coverage foundation and easily sheered out to a tint. Honestly, I love it and would totally buy it again. Good job, Guerlain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation so much that I've bought the cream version too. It's def not a full coverage foundation. I think it's between an TM and a foundation. It gives coverage, but you can still see your own skin, wich is a good thing! For those with oily skin, this isn't for you.
Tanja

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Since my favorite foundation max factor lasting performance was discontinued (or i just can't find it anywhere either in Germany or Turkey, I was looking for a new liquid foundation. I read about this one on a blog but i knew it was very expensive (48 euro in Germany). Just out of pure luck there was a sale on it in a store and I got it for 38 euro (still can't believe it).
the packaging is so pretty, i love it i keep it in the box ( don't know why but sometimes even though i'm not going to use it, i open the box and take a look at it)
I also like the light consistency. it doesn't weigh on your face. one pump covers all of my face. Unfortunately the coverage is light to medium, but it's buildable.
I can say that ingerie de peak is my new favorite foundation and i would repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by gale2509

I picked this up a few weeks ago, unfortunately I didn't select a good colour match and it's really too light for me, however, that's 100% my own fault, can't blame the foundation! So I'm basing my review on everything else bar my incorrect colour matching! The coverage is medium I would say, it's got an excellence finish, its radiance enhancing without making me look overly shiny. I've got combination skin which is especially oily in the t zone in the 46 degree heat we are having here in Bahrain right now. This foundation stands up to the extreme heat well, it hasn't been sliding off my face and actually wears off very evenly. I do have to blot but that's to absolutely be expected in this weather. Im currently mixing a little dr hauschka bronzing concentrate in with it to correct the colour problem but I'm really looking forward to using it minus the bronzing gel and extreme weather in the winter time. I would definitely recommend this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by almetylowy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

make skin looking even
medium coverage foundation
very little product for your entire face (one pump is enough)
hygienic packaging
perfect for winter - iven beter with primer! (foto)
light and long lasting

expensive
consistency - runny liquid
for me it is only winter foundation (it oxidizes when it's to hot, perhaps my oily skin is to blame)

review and photos on my blog

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sinabell

The best Foundation i ever had.staying power is really good.
i have combination skin and it helps to be mat for a few hours.
make my skin looking even and perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Thanks to the fat injection & photofacial laser, my skin took a dramatic change, for the better. I used to be NC 30-37, now I am NW 25, which means I need some new foundation.
I passed by a Guerlain boutique and just couldn't resist it, so I got this fdn, in 03 Beige Natural.
Not a bad foundation, light to slightly medium coverage, spreads easily, no problem with staying power on my dry skin (always moisture before fdn, ever since I was 17). Natural, satin matte finish, but that's all. A lot of my other fnd. at a fraction of price does the same job, eg. Avon's Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage fdn, funny how both bottles looks like fraternal twins.
For that price, I will not re-purchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by graceleeck

good stuff!!!!
light and long lasting for me...
i want nature look in summer and its the perfect choice!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by hazeybaby90

I like a long wearing medium coverage foundation - this is not it. When you first put it on i cannot fault its illuminating quality and overall nice effect but this really does not last long even when set with powder and this is why i will not be re-buying this foundation.