July 31, 2014 | 1431 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by graceleeck

good stuff!!!!
light and long lasting for me...
i want nature look in summer and its the perfect choice!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by hazeybaby90

I like a long wearing medium coverage foundation - this is not it. When you first put it on i cannot fault its illuminating quality and overall nice effect but this really does not last long even when set with powder and this is why i will not be re-buying this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Sadexx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Expensive but very good foundation, nice coverage looks natural and very long lasting, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by aibiyan

I went and got a sample of this, as well as the Parure Extreme. In terms of coverage, compared to the Parure Extreme it's a fair bit lighter, for a foundation, i would say it has sheer to medium coverage. Definately no where near Parure Extreme, but it really evened out my skin tone (i tried it in 02, i'm around NC25-30). And it's a more dewy finish compared to Parure Extreme, but i would say it's still a rather satin finish.

Only downside is... after a few hrs of wear (this is in winter, and i also set it with a clinique translucent powder), i looked a bit greasy. Another time i wore it out, i applied a thicker layer just to see how much coverage i can get with it, within a few hours i got massive crease lines around my mouth. Not sure if it's cause my skin's too oily (i'm usually combination - oily, rarely get dry patches even in winter). So i'd say even though this baby has the most amazing texture, and applies most naturally, probably not the best for oily skin (having said that.. i haven't tried using a primer underneath it.. so maybe that may help?)

If u have dry skin and u're looking for a natural/dewy finish, this baby is amazing. it may seem a bit pricey, but for someone in australia, where even drug store foundation like revlon costs AUD30... a guerlain price point isn't too bad esp when u purchase it online (around AUD60?)

but then again. .for me... who loves BB cream.. i'm happy to just use a BB cream if i didn't want much coverage, plus BB cream doesn't sink into creases as much as this for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by GoldenPie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG foundation FINALLY! I love this foundation because it is light but still covers nicely and easily buildable. It IS just like skin and does not sit on the surface but actually sinks in and it does not melt off your face in the sun. Color match is perfect NC42 and I wear #23 and it does not turn orange. This is really a quality foundation and for that I don't mind the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by diamondustt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It lost 2 lippies for these reasons:
1- creased like crazy around my eyes and nose
2- coverage was not buildable, sheer to light.(very much like a TM)
I liked the consistency, not so much the heavy fragrence though. It spreaded evenly and was very workable with a realistic skin finish but if you have problem skin like acne scars or rosacea, I would steer clear of this it wount help you. Plus for $60+ at Nordstroms its not worth it really, I know TM's and BB creams that are cheaper and more efficient.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by woodenshoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This truly is a great foundation!
It looks very natural and matte after application and since I have such an oily skin I prefer matte foundations to the ones with the much praised dewy finish. It doesn't give me as much coverage at Guerlain's Parure Extreme but if you combine this foundation with a good and natural looking concealer the end result is great. The only con is the fact that it is so ridiculously expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by PromiscuousGayCroMagnon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Product comes in a beautiful glass bottle and looks great going on. Has medium coverage. It gets a shade or 2 darker once it dries. It has a skin finish and looks so great for the first few hours, after that if gets oily and separates on my face. I have dry skin so maybe it was my skin overcompensating for all the alcohol in the product. Also after a week or so i saw that this product was really irritating my skin. It was flaky and dull. I stopped using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by perfectionobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this from a free sample, and after a day of wearing it everyone said "Oh my goodness did you came from a spa??!!" I was showered with compliments on how much I look good with this foundation. Like what it promised, natural skin, blends well and matte. But unfortunately after a week of use, it broke me out. This was probably the only foundation that gives a natural finish.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Farnhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh gosh, this was such a waste of money!!!! Firstly, I was matched wrong, the colour was so dark....I have an olive complexion but still managed to look like a oompa loompa!

I got done by a good sales lady...urgh!

It does have a very nice luxurious texture and it feels so smooth. But it is heavy and dewy and at the same time matte...if that makes sense? My t-zone was more noticable and my dry cheeks looked dry!

I regret buying this. It gave me spots like all the other millions of foundations I have tried.

It's a shame, I really wanted it to work :( I like the guerlain bronzers they are amazing.