August 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by almetylowy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

make skin looking even
medium coverage foundation
very little product for your entire face (one pump is enough)
hygienic packaging
perfect for winter - iven beter with primer! (foto)
light and long lasting

expensive
consistency - runny liquid
for me it is only winter foundation (it oxidizes when it's to hot, perhaps my oily skin is to blame)

review and photos on my blog

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sinabell

The best Foundation i ever had.staying power is really good.
i have combination skin and it helps to be mat for a few hours.
make my skin looking even and perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Thanks to the fat injection & photofacial laser, my skin took a dramatic change, for the better. I used to be NC 30-37, now I am NW 25, which means I need some new foundation.
I passed by a Guerlain boutique and just couldn't resist it, so I got this fdn, in 03 Beige Natural.
Not a bad foundation, light to slightly medium coverage, spreads easily, no problem with staying power on my dry skin (always moisture before fdn, ever since I was 17). Natural, satin matte finish, but that's all. A lot of my other fnd. at a fraction of price does the same job, eg. Avon's Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage fdn, funny how both bottles looks like fraternal twins.
For that price, I will not re-purchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by graceleeck

good stuff!!!!
light and long lasting for me...
i want nature look in summer and its the perfect choice!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by hazeybaby90

I like a long wearing medium coverage foundation - this is not it. When you first put it on i cannot fault its illuminating quality and overall nice effect but this really does not last long even when set with powder and this is why i will not be re-buying this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Sadexx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Expensive but very good foundation, nice coverage looks natural and very long lasting, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by aibiyan

I went and got a sample of this, as well as the Parure Extreme. In terms of coverage, compared to the Parure Extreme it's a fair bit lighter, for a foundation, i would say it has sheer to medium coverage. Definately no where near Parure Extreme, but it really evened out my skin tone (i tried it in 02, i'm around NC25-30). And it's a more dewy finish compared to Parure Extreme, but i would say it's still a rather satin finish.

Only downside is... after a few hrs of wear (this is in winter, and i also set it with a clinique translucent powder), i looked a bit greasy. Another time i wore it out, i applied a thicker layer just to see how much coverage i can get with it, within a few hours i got massive crease lines around my mouth. Not sure if it's cause my skin's too oily (i'm usually combination - oily, rarely get dry patches even in winter). So i'd say even though this baby has the most amazing texture, and applies most naturally, probably not the best for oily skin (having said that.. i haven't tried using a primer underneath it.. so maybe that may help?)

If u have dry skin and u're looking for a natural/dewy finish, this baby is amazing. it may seem a bit pricey, but for someone in australia, where even drug store foundation like revlon costs AUD30... a guerlain price point isn't too bad esp when u purchase it online (around AUD60?)

but then again. .for me... who loves BB cream.. i'm happy to just use a BB cream if i didn't want much coverage, plus BB cream doesn't sink into creases as much as this for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by GoldenPie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG foundation FINALLY! I love this foundation because it is light but still covers nicely and easily buildable. It IS just like skin and does not sit on the surface but actually sinks in and it does not melt off your face in the sun. Color match is perfect NC42 and I wear #23 and it does not turn orange. This is really a quality foundation and for that I don't mind the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by diamondustt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It lost 2 lippies for these reasons:
1- creased like crazy around my eyes and nose
2- coverage was not buildable, sheer to light.(very much like a TM)
I liked the consistency, not so much the heavy fragrence though. It spreaded evenly and was very workable with a realistic skin finish but if you have problem skin like acne scars or rosacea, I would steer clear of this it wount help you. Plus for $60+ at Nordstroms its not worth it really, I know TM's and BB creams that are cheaper and more efficient.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by woodenshoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This truly is a great foundation!
It looks very natural and matte after application and since I have such an oily skin I prefer matte foundations to the ones with the much praised dewy finish. It doesn't give me as much coverage at Guerlain's Parure Extreme but if you combine this foundation with a good and natural looking concealer the end result is great. The only con is the fact that it is so ridiculously expensive.