September 23, 2014 | 1795 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by jrack27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing and so easy to use. I purchased this curling iron after reading several reviews. I didn't need the glove and it was super simple to use. If you are good with a roller brush, you will be able to use this product with no glove. I received the '3 finger' glove, but as stated, it was not even necessary. My curls turned out amazing and beautiful and it was super fast to curl my long, super thick, unruly coarse hair. Loved the end result.....highly recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaMama

I am shocked at all the love for this iron. lol My hair is naturally curly (Botticelli - type) and if I blow dry my hair and try to use this, it does not do a great job. My hair curls and straightens with relative ease, so I don't get it! It feels like it should be 2" longer on the iron part so I could get my hair down around the iron more easily.
Mine did not even come with a glove, so I cannot comment on that.
I tried using it today for a couple of curls in the back of my head as i had a half-up/half-down style going on, and it worked pretty ok for the first time. Hopefully I'll be able to update and give a more positive review.
UPDATE: So OK, I gave it one more try, and I got it to work right after a fresh blow out. it came out great. I'd say there IS a learning curve, and you have to have enough time to do all the curls for a full head, but it's nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this curling iron!

Pros:
Easy to find
Ok price (around $30-40)
Heats up fast
Has several heat settings
Looks nice

Cons:
The glove is a joke! LOL!

I really do love this curling iron! I have very long, THICK, hair, and it curls my hair with ease! The only thing is since my hair is so long, it can be hard to get all of it on the iron, but I manage! You really should just throw again the glove, it won't help and it's just arkward! I don't use a glove, I'm just careful, but you can find a nice glove for around $10 I think at a beauty supply store if you really want one. Overall, I would totally recommend this to anyone! This would make a super nice gift for someone to!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by kklove

I have been looking for a curling iron that is easy to use! And this one is perfect. The fact that it doesnt have a clamp makes it easy to use for everyone!!!
The curls are gorgeous, it just takes a while to master how to use it

It is so worth the money.

And its fun to use!!!

Cons: My hair keeps sliding and my didnt even include a glove!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by maria_a

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Based on the reviews on MUA, I went out and bought this and I have to say I am IN LOVE. I have shoulder length, super frizzy curly hair, that I straighten and then curl (yes crazy, I know), because I love the the sleek-on-top look that cascades down into tousles.

Most curling irons that I've tried do nothing for my hair - the curls don't stick and my hair looks super fried when I'm done. But this curling wand heats up quick and curls even quicker. The curls come out tight or loose depending on how much hair you twist. It takes a bit of practice to get the hang of it, but once you do, you'll be curling like a pro.

I really don't get the complaints about the 3-fingered gloves. My curling iron came with a full 5-fingered glove!! (Could it be Conair changed their product after enough complaints had been made?) The glove fits great and certainly serves its purpose well.

Price wise, I wouldn't ordinarily spend more than $25 on a curling iron especially because it doesn't really get used as much as a flat iron would, so I consider the $37 for this rather pricey. But since it more than met expectations, I would say it was definitely worth it and I would repurchase again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by CassadeeMarrae

I love this curler. I have extremely thick, medium-longish naturally wavy frizzy hair. It usually takes me about 2 hours to straighten my hair, longer to curl. This curler gives me the best curls i've ever had in half the time. Curling my hair with a regular curling iron takes about 3 hours. This took me less than an hour. And the curls stayed for two days. Sleeping on them and putting them into a ponytail. The glove was crap, had three disfigured finger holes. I just threw it away. But the curler itself is the best one i've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by megs3060

This really works on my fine, straight, normally impossible to curl hair. Does take a while to really get the hang of it, but once you do - wow it works like a pro-tool. Would recommend for short-medium hair length. If your hair is long you might find it difficult to curl the ends nicely and the tapered barral annoying.
I use tresemme curl activator before I curl, then section it off and takes no more than 15 mins to curl all my hair. I like the result - natural and in-perfect curls. It also adds shine and even VOLUME if you use it closer to the roots.
As others have pointed out - the power switch is in an annoying place and you have to be careful not to burn yourself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

Pros - creates beautiful long lasting waves in hair. Settings from 310 - 400. Swivel cord. Heats fast (I would estimate under 15 seconds).
- - -
Cons - the glove. Really? three fingers? How much more could it have possibly cost Conair to include an actual five finger glove. I almost would have preferred for them to just not include a glove if they were going to be stingy on how many fingers the glove would cover.
- - -
Side note: I have naturally pin straight hair that has a horrible time holding a curl. Normally about two hours max after curling my hair would straighten itself out. However, with this product my waves will last for days. It does take some time getting used to holding the curler without burning yourself or to create the kind of hair you want (curls vs. waves). It is much more affordable in comparison with other curling wands and does a remarkable job. Can be found at Target for 30.00 - 40.00. However, do yourself a favor and buy a legitimate glove. The one that comes with the curler is pretty worthless and makes it very easy to burn yourself. This product is definitely worth having! Will repurchase when necessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by amymarie08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this!!!!! My hair is crazy hard to curl, and on a whim today I purchased this, and LOVE it! I'm amazed that my curls lasted all day (it was even raining here today-no jokes!) I would totally suggest this to anyone!! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by PinkAyame

I LOOOOVE this curler. My hair stands dead straight and I usually lose curls by the end of the night but this Curler is magic. It creates the best curls I've ever had on my head, just be careful as it get really hot :)