July 29, 2014 | 1698 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by kklove

I have been looking for a curling iron that is easy to use! And this one is perfect. The fact that it doesnt have a clamp makes it easy to use for everyone!!!
The curls are gorgeous, it just takes a while to master how to use it

It is so worth the money.

And its fun to use!!!

Cons: My hair keeps sliding and my didnt even include a glove!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by maria_a

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Based on the reviews on MUA, I went out and bought this and I have to say I am IN LOVE. I have shoulder length, super frizzy curly hair, that I straighten and then curl (yes crazy, I know), because I love the the sleek-on-top look that cascades down into tousles.

Most curling irons that I've tried do nothing for my hair - the curls don't stick and my hair looks super fried when I'm done. But this curling wand heats up quick and curls even quicker. The curls come out tight or loose depending on how much hair you twist. It takes a bit of practice to get the hang of it, but once you do, you'll be curling like a pro.

I really don't get the complaints about the 3-fingered gloves. My curling iron came with a full 5-fingered glove!! (Could it be Conair changed their product after enough complaints had been made?) The glove fits great and certainly serves its purpose well.

Price wise, I wouldn't ordinarily spend more than $25 on a curling iron especially because it doesn't really get used as much as a flat iron would, so I consider the $37 for this rather pricey. But since it more than met expectations, I would say it was definitely worth it and I would repurchase again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by CassadeeMarrae

I love this curler. I have extremely thick, medium-longish naturally wavy frizzy hair. It usually takes me about 2 hours to straighten my hair, longer to curl. This curler gives me the best curls i've ever had in half the time. Curling my hair with a regular curling iron takes about 3 hours. This took me less than an hour. And the curls stayed for two days. Sleeping on them and putting them into a ponytail. The glove was crap, had three disfigured finger holes. I just threw it away. But the curler itself is the best one i've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by megs3060

This really works on my fine, straight, normally impossible to curl hair. Does take a while to really get the hang of it, but once you do - wow it works like a pro-tool. Would recommend for short-medium hair length. If your hair is long you might find it difficult to curl the ends nicely and the tapered barral annoying.
I use tresemme curl activator before I curl, then section it off and takes no more than 15 mins to curl all my hair. I like the result - natural and in-perfect curls. It also adds shine and even VOLUME if you use it closer to the roots.
As others have pointed out - the power switch is in an annoying place and you have to be careful not to burn yourself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

Pros - creates beautiful long lasting waves in hair. Settings from 310 - 400. Swivel cord. Heats fast (I would estimate under 15 seconds).
- - -
Cons - the glove. Really? three fingers? How much more could it have possibly cost Conair to include an actual five finger glove. I almost would have preferred for them to just not include a glove if they were going to be stingy on how many fingers the glove would cover.
- - -
Side note: I have naturally pin straight hair that has a horrible time holding a curl. Normally about two hours max after curling my hair would straighten itself out. However, with this product my waves will last for days. It does take some time getting used to holding the curler without burning yourself or to create the kind of hair you want (curls vs. waves). It is much more affordable in comparison with other curling wands and does a remarkable job. Can be found at Target for 30.00 - 40.00. However, do yourself a favor and buy a legitimate glove. The one that comes with the curler is pretty worthless and makes it very easy to burn yourself. This product is definitely worth having! Will repurchase when necessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by amymarie08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this!!!!! My hair is crazy hard to curl, and on a whim today I purchased this, and LOVE it! I'm amazed that my curls lasted all day (it was even raining here today-no jokes!) I would totally suggest this to anyone!! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by PinkAyame

I LOOOOVE this curler. My hair stands dead straight and I usually lose curls by the end of the night but this Curler is magic. It creates the best curls I've ever had on my head, just be careful as it get really hot :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by paigex1992

i absolutley LOVE this curler my hair does not no matter what i do curl but for some reason with this i had absolutley no problem :)
i got it for christmas and its really a great product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by amanicole06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay guys this is my first review! But I feel so strongly about this iron, I had to :) I have lots of hair but it is very fine. I live in an EXTREMELY humid city also. I was starting to accept the fact that the look I wanted was never gonna happen... Until.... I was at the mall and some lady tried to sell me a conical clampless iron, which worked amazing.... For 200 bucks! I then came home and tried wrapping around my normal curling iron without clamping... Even went so far as to remove the clamp! Lol. Well, the results sucked. I was sad and then I found this at walgreens for 40 bucks! and snatched it up! It's not just being clamp free that makes such a huge diff, it's the amazing conical design. I can do loose Kim kardashian waves or tight Taylor swift waves. Some people complain about the learning curve, but I looked at it more as just experimenting. I had it down pat after using it twice. The looks you can create are endless! I have recommended this to every woman who has complimented my hair. If u buy it at walgreens, u can return if you don't like it! You have nothing to lose :) my only complaint is the glove that came with it was designed to fit an alien. I don't use it anyway though. This is my fav tool of all... And I have A LOT. get it! There are more expensive versions but cOnair is the only brand who has come out with this model at a more affordable level... And I lOve them for it! (sry for typos I am typing on phone) :) XOXO

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I've owned this for a while but just recently took the time to give it a whirl. I do like it but I'm a little too dexterity challenged for this. I didn't like the 3 finger glove it came with (too awkward). It took me about half my head to find the right angle to hold the iron for best results and I did burn myself a few times. I first held the iron upright and weaved the hair around it which gives nice even curls from root to tip but awkward to do. I tried holding the iron upside down and wraping hair around it which is easier to do but the hair tends to slide down the narrow end and bunching up. Also, it's hard to secure the thin end of the hairs around the barrel causing you to potentially burn your finger tips. I have thick long hair and set the temp on the highest. I was amazed of how fast it heated up! I feel that it does a real nice job creating curl. This iron gives nice natural spirals not those overdone Sherly Temple banana curls. My hair never curled that well with other irons. With other irons, by the time I was done with one side, the other side would loose curl already and it took forever to complete. The Conair Infiniti curls fast (about 12-15 seconds per section on thick long hair). Also, with just a little hairspray, my curls stayed put all night long. Overall, a good quaity iron for a cheap price ($29.99 @ Ulta). I do recommend this iron and practice does make perfect!