October 24, 2014 | 1812 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this colour especially in the crease. I generally like to pair it with a goldish colour on the lids. It gives a really nice effect and actually shows up darker on my skin than it does in the pan which is nice. I usually wear it in the day when I want a more subtle look. It blends very well and is easy to work with. An absolute staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by unconventionalbeauty

This eyeshadow is lovely. I was buying two shadows for an everyday look and I knew that I wanted All That Glitters for the lid, but I was looking for a crease colour that was not too dark but still not in the lid colour realm. When I saw Cork I was a little bit skeptical because it was just a tad yellow. Although I ended up buying Cork and it is a lovely crease colour for a neutral everyday eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ysabella1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A definite buy! This should be a staple in your makeup kit. I can use it by itself or I blend it with woodwinked or amber lights, just gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cork eyeshadow is the first Mac eyeshadow i have ever bought. A great crease color for probably every skin tone, it is a versatile shade, you can find many uses out of this eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by linhn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally got this e/s for a crease color but lately I've been using it for my brows with an angled brush. A great neutral medium brown color that should be a staple for everyone. But I'm looking for a bit darker brow color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"Cork" is a good color to use for eye brows, especially for blondes since its a soft brown. A MAC makeup artist recommended the color for my crease and it looked ok, but it's not always a success on my crease for some reason. I know that Kim Kardashian's makeiup artist has used this one on her crease, and also on her brows. A decent matte crease color. I will probably use this for my brows in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cfrozal23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this color!!! I use this color almost always!!! It's just the perfect color for my crease if I'm doing a smokey eye!!! Love love!!! Great pigmintation.. not too dark.. not too light.. just the right amount of color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A must, a staple for anyone who applies makeup.

Since 1994 -- lasting love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by happygirl206

ok.
so cork...
its not one of those colors you can JUST put that ONE eyeshadow and leave the house.
it's.. a great crease color but not a great lid color, just because its so dark , unless you're going for that smokey look.

It's great! It applies well and the packaging quality is very good too