MAC Satin - Cork

4.5

on 5/8/2010 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really make green or blue eyes pop! It helps give a soft but sultry look to the eyes. I haven't tried it for my brows, I think it might be too yellow for that. Such a great matte.

Cork is basically the only crease colour I use. I also use this as my contour colour for my cheekbones, as its matte.

Really, really good eyeshadow. A must for anyone, whether you prefer neutral or brighter looks, you pretty much need this.

on 4/20/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect medium brown for crease area.
I would buy this over and over again.
It's matt and well pigmented.
Nice and buildable, and it looks good on everyone.

on 4/18/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really love this colour especially in the crease. I generally like to pair it with a goldish colour on the lids. It gives a really nice effect and actually shows up darker on my skin than it does in the pan which is nice. I usually wear it in the day when I want a more subtle look. It blends very well and is easy to work with. An absolute staple for me.

This eyeshadow is lovely. I was buying two shadows for an everyday look and I knew that I wanted All That Glitters for the lid, but I was looking for a crease colour that was not too dark but still not in the lid colour realm. When I saw Cork I was a little bit skeptical because it was just a tad yellow. Although I ended up buying Cork and it is a lovely crease colour for a neutral everyday eye.

on 4/6/2010 11:43:00 AM

A definite buy! This should be a staple in your makeup kit. I can use it by itself or I blend it with woodwinked or amber lights, just gorgeous.

on 3/22/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Cork eyeshadow is the first Mac eyeshadow i have ever bought. A great crease color for probably every skin tone, it is a versatile shade, you can find many uses out of this eyeshadow.

on 3/7/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I originally got this e/s for a crease color but lately I've been using it for my brows with an angled brush. A great neutral medium brown color that should be a staple for everyone. But I'm looking for a bit darker brow color.

on 3/6/2010 2:10:00 PM

"Cork" is a good color to use for eye brows, especially for blondes since its a soft brown. A MAC makeup artist recommended the color for my crease and it looked ok, but it's not always a success on my crease for some reason. I know that Kim Kardashian's makeiup artist has used this one on her crease, and also on her brows. A decent matte crease color. I will probably use this for my brows in the future.

on 2/26/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am in love with this color!!! I use this color almost always!!! It's just the perfect color for my crease if I'm doing a smokey eye!!! Love love!!! Great pigmintation.. not too dark.. not too light.. just the right amount of color!