Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butterllanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 6/26/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ulta was out of the pomegranate version that I prefer so I bought this instead and was very disappointed. It smells amazing and is moisturizing BUT none of that makes up for its thin oily consistency or the fact that it wears off within 10 minutes. On top of that once it wore off my lips instantly felt dry, a issue I never had with the pomegranate oil version.

on 6/10/2011 1:14:00 PM

I really like this. It's got a nice smell/taste and is very moisturizing in the lips. I'll be repurchasing.

on 5/20/2011 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This did what a lip balm should do. Kept my lips really soft and lasted a while. No complaints.

on 5/7/2011 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wanted to love it but meh...it went on soft and smelled great but then did nothing but make my lips feel even more dry than they are. Won't repurchase.

on 4/22/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this in a package with the cuticle cream from Burt's Bees at Bed Bath & Beyond in the clearance section for $2.50. I like this lip balm, but I don't think it's anything special. It doesn't taste especially great, and it feels just like any other lip balm to me. Burt's Bees is one of the most expensive balms at the drugstore, and I don't think it needs to be. I will use it up, but I doubt I'll be repurchasing this.

I bought this cause the store didnt have my usual passionfruit lip balm. At first I liked it. The smell is nice. The taste not so good. Its very greasy feeling on my lips. I found that I had to reapply every 20 minutes. I stopped using it after a week. I just pulled it out of my drawer last night and it smelled rotten! I bought it 2 months ago. I have never had a lip balm go bad. I guess it happens.
I tossed it in the trash. I wont be buying this one again.

on 3/31/2011 12:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lip balm! It is so smooth on the lips and smells amazing! It doesn't add any sort of funny colour to the lips (which is what I found happened with Burt's Bees regular beeswax balm), just a nice sheen. In fact it is so smooth that it provides enough shine that you could skip the gloss if you were in a hurry and your lips would still look fab. This balm is perfectly moisturizing except for maybe in the dead of winter when I found myself using Vaseline at night to help with the chapping a bit more. I am definitely going to repurchase!

on 3/26/2011 9:54:00 AM

I really wanted to like this lip balm b/c it smells so yummy, but it fell short of my expectations. At first it moisturized pretty well, but I noticed that if I kept it in my pant pocket, the oils would start to separate from the harder butters and it would start to crack a bit, if you know what I mean. I'd put it on my lips and little chunks would sometimes fall off, which was sort of annoying. I'm also pretty sure this wouldn't be moisturizing enough in the middle of winter, but my poor lips need a TON of moisture in the middle of winter.

WOOOOOOOWWWWWW!! This is AMAZING! I've always liked the original formula of Burt's Bees, but this is by far the best of the best of their lip balms. I've tried all of them and I love this one the most! Dare I say it? This is my first HG product!!! LOVE

on 3/6/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use Nivea lip balms but this one somehow feels more moisturizing! It isn't thick or creamy, for me it felt more liquidy and thin. The smell is amazing, and the taste is good too. It makes my lips soft and silky so I tend to touch them all the time..;;

Popular Lip Treatments