April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by HELL0KiTTYNiNA

WOOOOOOOWWWWWW!! This is AMAZING! I've always liked the original formula of Burt's Bees, but this is by far the best of the best of their lip balms. I've tried all of them and I love this one the most! Dare I say it? This is my first HG product!!! LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by daram7857

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use Nivea lip balms but this one somehow feels more moisturizing! It isn't thick or creamy, for me it felt more liquidy and thin. The smell is amazing, and the taste is good too. It makes my lips soft and silky so I tend to touch them all the time..;;

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of the original peppermint Burt's Bees lip balm, but sometimes I find it a bit waxy and not moisturizing enough. This lip balm with Mango Butter is softer and more moisturizing, even in colder temps. It has a light fruity scent that smells like a blend between mango or pineapple with a little bit of coconut thrown in. Great for people who don't like the minty tingle of the original lip balm. I can't give it the full 5/5 rating though because I need to reapply it more often than the peppermint balm. Overall, I still prefer the original peppermint Burt's Bees balm over this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! I have the Honey Beeswax and Acai Rejuvenating varieties too and I love them all! Would repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by confetti13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Organic=BONUS
It definitely makes my lips smooth, I apply it before bed every night.
Since it's organic it can be expensive but it's worth it.
It has no bad tastes, the color of the package is fine, and it's small and portable. PLUS!
Love it<333

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by quince94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have expected more! After reading all these reviews, I thought that it would be my new favorite lip balm and that it would really nourish my lips, especially during winter. Of course, it is 97% natural, so there is nothing that can go wrong. But it was wrong. My lips started chapping after using this product and I have never had that problem before! It looked really ugly and I sure will not be using this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Burt Bee's Mango Butter lip balm smells great, and it moisturizes my lips really well. The product has no taste. It's been great using it this winter and I always find myself passing up all my other lip balms for this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the smell of this balm, with the sweet mango flavor. It's smooth going on and does a fairly decent job moisturizing. However, I have to keep reapplying on my lips for the product to stay on, and it has a soapy flavor. I much prefer the original burts bees balm compared to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by lch4f

I usually buy the original peppermint Burt's Bees balm but decided to give this one a try. It glides on really smooth and is as moisturizing as Chapstick (which is always in my makeup case) - but with a better flavor. I prefer the Mango Butter lip balm to the Pomegranate Oil lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

I love Burt's Bees! Had to grab this when it first came out and was instantly met with the smell of mangoes. It's very nourishing and glides on beautifully, as opposed to the original BB which feels a bit more waxy.