September 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my gumdrops. This product is a dream. It glides on effortlessly and does everything it promises to - minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines without looking oily or greasy, like so many primers. It really does fill in pores, and doesn't just blur them like Baby Skin or Revlon Miracle Blur seem to. It feels as weightless and pillowy as the fluffy clouds the greek gods have sex on. Okay, now I'm just getting carried away...

Extra tip: use this, apply Loreal Magic Lumi primer, set face with the teensiest amount of translucent powder and THEN go in with your foundation. You will use far less of the latter, and your skin will look cake-free, pore-free, oil-free and totally flawless all day. Thank me later.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by gemfrux

TADDDDDAAAAA.

This is my Holy Grail primer. I love love love this product! It helps to hide and blur every little blemish or unsightly mark on my skin. My makeup goes on so much better when I've prep'd with this. Lasts longer. Looks better. Everything you could want in a primer.

It is slightly expensive though, a tube costs me £22.00 and last maybe just over a month if I'm wearing makeup every day. So if you think 2 tubes in 3 months, that's 8 tubes a year and that's £176 per year. Oops. Don't tell my partner!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Had a sample of this and so glad that I didn't buy the product as it made my make up look awful.
I have large pores on my cheeks and nose and this product made my pores even more noticeable, I have never really noticed them that much until I used this product.
I applied it as recommended and then applied my foundation and it looked ok. I went out for the evening and later on looked in a mirror and my skin looked bad, I had a greasy nose and forehead and enlarged pores on my nose and cheeks. The skin round my eyes was so dry too.
I have no idea how a product can even do that to your skin.
I did try it again in the day and got exactly the same results.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Borovichka29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely can not apply my foundation without this product. I am on my 3rd tube and every time after each use I love this product more and more.
It's does everything that it claims, minimizes the appearance of pores, makes your foundation blend like a dream and feels great and smooth, also I noticed that it acts like a long wearing primer as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

Im quite disapointed in this product. My pores are noticeable but not crater like. I dont think it did a good job of disguising them. It did make my makeup (revlon colorstay) last longer and at first it made my skin look smoother but as the day went by, my cheeks looked dry and my nose was oily. I have combination skin. I wanted to finish the tube, since it is pricey, but it broke me out. Sad.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thank God I never paid actual money for this product, because it does nothing as far as I can tell. I've tried applying it several ways, patting it on before and after every other product I use on my face and there is absolutely no difference. I'm giving it two lippies only because it doesn't make me break out. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Everyone seems to love this product but I wasn't impressed. I didn't see much of a difference in my pores. It's pricey and didn't do much for me. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't know if i should be reviewing yet as i literally just tried this product this morning for the first time. I felt compelled to because usually by now (11am) i am shiny as can be (I do my makeup in the morning around 6am) and i can honestly say that i am still matte! My nose has a very sliiiight shine, but hardly even noticeable. I'm incredibly impressed! I cleansed my face with Purity by Philosophy, and then applied Porefessional before my foundation and the rest of my makeup routine. I loved it the second i put it on my face. There is a slight scent which is very nice and this has to be the silkiest cream ever! If you could even call it a cream, i dont know what the word would be but it is amazing! Its incredibly soft. I have decently large pores on my cheeks and the difference this stuff made...crazy! Noticed it right away, my foundation went on flawlessly. I even applied a small amount on top of my foundation just for good measure and my makeup is still going hard! Really really impressed. It is a little pricy, but you really dont need to use a lot so the tube will probably last awhile.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have heard so much about this product and I couldn't wait to try. I was really disappointed after I put it on the first tie. I really enjoyed the texture of it and how my skin felt after I put it on but I didn't think it made my pores smaller... Just felt like it's nothing special... I actually couldn't wait to wash it off because I didn't want the silicone base to clog my pores...If you want to have a better and more flawless finish from a primer, I highly recommend the L'oreal studios secret primer ( for photos not for everyday). I used it for my wedding photos and my skin literally looked airbrushed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

First impression, this is very similar to estee lauder's perfectionist, but it's not balling up on my skin than the estee's. But, it didn't cover up my pores as well as I'd hope. So I put it away, and decided to try shu uemura's poreraser. No good. Switched back, but this time I tried to put it on top of my bb cream/foundation instead of loose powder. Instant result! Pores look flawless, it absorbs oil and doesn't clog me off all day long. Matt finish and even better than patting loose powder. Love it!