August 30, 2014 | 1764 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I totally love these. I use only three of them to apply concealer, so far. Perfect brushes, cute pkg. I like that I don't have to search all thru my mu bag for them. Great short length also. Best brushes ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by tay814

I usually would never buy brushes from a drugstore..But i saw these and a friend had them so i thought i would give them a shot.. I must say i absolutely LOVE them! I use them everyday and they are perfect. They are inexpensive and super soft! these brushes are an essential part of my makeup application and i advise anyone thinking about trying them to do so! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by neddykapoozle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good quality brushes that you can get at a drugstore, who'd have thought? I use these brushes almost every day, and I recommend them to all of my friends. I even bought my little sisters a set each so they can get started with makeup. Lovely soft brushes, and I like the shorter handles because I tend to get right up close to a mirror doing my eye m/u and hate bumping into the mirror with long handles.

Heartily recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this set as much as the single brushes ive purchased but im not sure why exactly. I love the short handles but the brushes just don't seem to work as well as the others, maybe just me?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Sugarnspice28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! Very soft, easy to wash, durable and easy to carry around in a small makeup bag. I got these off Ebay for about 8 so a bargain on top of the good quality!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I'm so happy I finally found this brush set @ Target. I've looked in different stores but they were out of stock. I was in the market for a nice farily inexpensive eye brush set and I know I love ecotools so I decided to get this set. All of the brushes are soft and durable. The set includes a large flat shadow, crease, small flat highlight, small smudge and a large angled blender. The brushes pick up color very nicely and apply effortlessly. These brushes are so soft it's like applying makeup with angel wings made out of down feathers. As with all ecotools brushes, they wash well and maintain their shape and durability with zero shedding. The brushes come in a cute cloth case that is equipped with a mirror inside. The only tiny con with these are the tiny handles. I wish ecotools would make more larger brushes but the quality of this set is still five star and I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by epaton

I bought this set to use with my UD Naked pallet and it's really great.

Super soft bristles, no bristle loss (yet), nice light bamboo handles.

They are a bit pricey in Australia - that's my only complaint!

Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by msflo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this set at Ulta when they had the promotion for buy two get one for free. I continually go for this line because it is inexpensive, cruelty free and environmentally friendly. Not all the brushes are extremely useful, but for the price I would buy again just for the smudge brush on its own.

The case it comes with is ok. Useful for keeping brushes together during travel, but would have preferred extra pockets for storage and a darker color to hide stains.

All the brushes are incredible soft and I have not had an issue with shedding or bleeding during cleaning.

My favorite brush is the smudge brush. I use it to apply color on the lower lash line, to smoke out eyeliner, and sometimes to apply color or blend at the crease. I have small eyes so I prefer the size of this brush compared to the angled brush in the kit. Very useful and I reach for it everyday.

The shade brush is on the small and thin side, but since I have small eyes it does the job for packing color on the lid. I could see it being a pain in the behind for those with bigger eyes/lid space. I think its great for applying a highlight color.

I use the highlight brush more as a blending brush. Its great for blending colors at the crease as well as blending under eye concealer.

The 2 brushes I rarely use in the kit are the blending brush and the crease brush. The blending brush is a weird shape, and I'm not really sure what to use it for either (maybe highlighting). I prefer the highlight brush or the smudge brush for the crease. Although I could see this brush working well for those who contour their nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkhart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I needed some brushes but was in a bit of a budget due to the joys of Christmas gift giving (notice my sarcasm). I walked into Rite Aid and made my usually bee line for the cosmetics area. After reading so many rave reviews about other Ecotools brushes, I really wanted to buy one. I came across this eye brush set. I figured 5 brushes and a travel case can't be bad for 7.99. Plus the fact the company is ecofriendly and has a no cruelty to animals policy. I bought it very confident I would love it. And I do. The brushes are so soft and fluffy. A dream for blending. There is the highlighter brush that is a bit sturdier but still soft. They don't shed or scratch. They do have a shorter handle but I don't mind. I'm going to toss my 2 other brushes (blush and powder) and replace them with some brushes from this brand. Highly reccomend them..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes. I love ecotools. It's just, love.
I was so happy when I saw that eco tools came out with an eye brush set, since I had bought many of their brushes before. Not only are the brushes environmentaly friendly and animal cruelty free- but they are so damn soft, dense, don't shed, and apply makeup like a dream!

I happen to like the short handles, they offer more stability and control of the eyeshadow. But longer handles would be nice.

For the price, these can't be beat. They are super soft, easy to use, and make applying eyeshadow a lot easier. If you need some really good, inexpensive brushes- eco tools is the way to go. I swear, I'm surprised these brushes don't cost more!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No