December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very impressive. Love the set. Soft, fluffy brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by addictedreader

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome little set! This does an excellent job applying makeup whether pressed or mineral and it's extremely compact. You can add the brush from the BE trybelievelove set in the same package to do either mineral foundation or blush and be covered for a full face in hardly any space. Brushes are nice and soft & it's even good for the planet. HIGHLY recommended.

Edited to add- short handles are very handy for if you have lousy vision and need to get close to the mirror when applying shadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very impressed! So soft, fluffy, and do not shed/bleed. Happy with them for the price! They're not as good as MAC, but they'll definitely do, and I'll most likely buy more from the brand :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I totally love these. I use only three of them to apply concealer, so far. Perfect brushes, cute pkg. I like that I don't have to search all thru my mu bag for them. Great short length also. Best brushes ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by tay814

I usually would never buy brushes from a drugstore..But i saw these and a friend had them so i thought i would give them a shot.. I must say i absolutely LOVE them! I use them everyday and they are perfect. They are inexpensive and super soft! these brushes are an essential part of my makeup application and i advise anyone thinking about trying them to do so! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by neddykapoozle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good quality brushes that you can get at a drugstore, who'd have thought? I use these brushes almost every day, and I recommend them to all of my friends. I even bought my little sisters a set each so they can get started with makeup. Lovely soft brushes, and I like the shorter handles because I tend to get right up close to a mirror doing my eye m/u and hate bumping into the mirror with long handles.

Heartily recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this set as much as the single brushes ive purchased but im not sure why exactly. I love the short handles but the brushes just don't seem to work as well as the others, maybe just me?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Sugarnspice28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! Very soft, easy to wash, durable and easy to carry around in a small makeup bag. I got these off Ebay for about 8 so a bargain on top of the good quality!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I'm so happy I finally found this brush set @ Target. I've looked in different stores but they were out of stock. I was in the market for a nice farily inexpensive eye brush set and I know I love ecotools so I decided to get this set. All of the brushes are soft and durable. The set includes a large flat shadow, crease, small flat highlight, small smudge and a large angled blender. The brushes pick up color very nicely and apply effortlessly. These brushes are so soft it's like applying makeup with angel wings made out of down feathers. As with all ecotools brushes, they wash well and maintain their shape and durability with zero shedding. The brushes come in a cute cloth case that is equipped with a mirror inside. The only tiny con with these are the tiny handles. I wish ecotools would make more larger brushes but the quality of this set is still five star and I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by epaton

I bought this set to use with my UD Naked pallet and it's really great.

Super soft bristles, no bristle loss (yet), nice light bamboo handles.

They are a bit pricey in Australia - that's my only complaint!

Highly recommend.