Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

3.7

water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, silk extract, panax ginsing root extract, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, polyquaternium-11, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-2 methyl ether, dmdm hydantion, fragrence/parfum, disodium edta, polysorbate80, aminomethyl propanol, citric acid. 2012 formula

i'm on my second bottle of this ever since i bought my first one five months ago ! i love this stuff so much. i use it everyday on the ends of my hair along with my tresemme heat tamer spray no matter what i do to my hair that day. i used to have super dry, damaged hair from heat styling but ever since i started using the two products, my hair has improved so much. it's a lot softer and silkier now.

on 6/3/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Boring and umimpressive product! I have only purchased it once and I am using it just to use it. It does absolutely nothing to my hair. As of right now, I use it as a water bottle because that's what I feel it is. Amazing scented water. I like the smell of it so it's nice to use as just something to put in your hair but save your money (all $2) if you don't really need it because you won't see any results.

I LOVE IT! i went from my 20$ name brand spray to THIS 2$ cheap drugstore spray.. i love it! it works SO much better than my salon spray that i've been using for years! this leaves my hair smelling AWESOME too! it allowed my natural curls to come out FRIZZ FREE! all i did was spray in after my shower, combed it through and scrunched it a bit! i'm so glad it's only a few dollars because i'd pay SO MUCH MORE for it! i'm obsessed with the smell. this is DEFINITELY my new obsession :) and its SO cheap!

on 5/31/2011 1:47:00 AM

This is a good, basic, lightweight, spray in conditioner. It's good for adding softness, detangle, and it smells summery and I think helps protect from heat.
I still use my Redken All Soft conditioner but spray in the Aussie before blowdrying to protect (my hair is damaged and dry from coloring/heat) and add softness. For the price it works great as a *lightweight* conditioner in the summer (I swim and also worry about sun/wind damage).
I will definatly buy again.
I also use this on my two daughters hair, they are 9 and 13, helps with tangles and helps lightly moisturize their hair.

on 5/28/2011 5:45:00 PM

it smells soooo so good and i love the way it makes my hair feel... PROTECTED :D i love this product till the day i die

on 5/27/2011 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great smell and seems to do well on my hair. It smells like coconut and a little like pina colada. The ingredients look high quality with aloe as the 2nd, silk 3rd and ginseng as the fourth ingredient. I enjoy using this product. It seems to help with tangles as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First off, the smell. It smells like aloe, coconut, and something else that I cannot explain and will just leave it as "exotic." It smells like an Aussie getaway!
It has silk and aloe in it, both great things for your hair. It does not feel greasy or heavy in your hair. It is perfect for a pick-me-up for dry or sun-damaged hair.
The purple bottle certainly gives it shelf appeal!

on 5/22/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! Bought this after reading the good reviews on it and am not disappointed. I didn't get instant results like I did with other leave-in conditioners - all the ones I've used before were lotions and my hair felt instantly softer, but this one is a spray that dries to leave behind a tacky residue on my hand. However, after three weeks of daily use, I've noticed my hair is a lot softer and less dry. Amazing smell (some people might find it a bit too much).
I do have one complain - the spray is not very good, and the spray comes out a bit unevenly sometimes. Even products from Boot's own range give finer mists.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This makes my damaged hair soft and touchable, instantly, even after curling or straightening with a flat iron. The smell reminds me of movie theater popcorn butter? It's not bad. The price is decent too.

on 4/10/2011 10:22:00 AM

I wanted to like this ....it DID help with tangles...but that's it. Seemed rather watered-down. I also could not get over the scent...it was over whelming....It smells good , yes ...but it's really strong...it does go away as your hair dries ,though.... I have colored hair that's dry at the ends, this is not thick enough to make a difference,IMO.

Top Rated Aussie Products