December 22, 2014 | 1771 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I bought this in Endless Night, which looks like a purpley nudish brown with multcolored glimmer. It shows up on my lips as ...clear with glimmer?!? Two lippies for the formula, which is great. Not especially sticky or greasy. I'm disappointed in the lack of pigmentation and will not repurchase or try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

Not sure what colour it is that I have. It's a coral/pink. Really like it and will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by k19912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lipgloss. I tend not to bother too much with my lips as they're quite thin and rather pigmented anyway, so a slick of this completes my look day or night. I use the shade 'stay my rose' which is a pale, pink colour. Although the staying power isn't great, the tube lasts the best part of a year so you definitely get your moneys worth. Would buy again and again - a lovely product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love these glosses! i have the shades "all day seduction, and "all night long". they are very beautiful colors. i do have to reapply this throughout the day after drinking or eating something but i dont mind that.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by kittensandbows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just bought this in Stay My Rose and Black Diva at the drugstore on the way to work. I applied Stay My Rose (a glittery rose pink) in the car while still at the drugstore parking lot, and by the time I arrived at the office the gloss had already disappeared. This does not last six hours as it claims, and I don't believe that any gloss would.

The color I tried (Stay My Rose) is pretty and makes my teeth look whiter, unlike some pink shades. It's very sheer on my already rosy lips, basically just adding glimmer and shine with a slight tint of color. I actually hate having naturally rosy lips because it interferes with me wearing lipcolor. I did not find this gloss to be pigmented enough for me, since I hate gooping on layers of gloss to get the color to show.

I do think the texture is pleasant and not too thick. The applicator brush applies the product smoothly. The smell is not great, but not bad either.

I don't know that I'll ever wear the Black Diva shade out as it's meant to be worn. It's a moderately pigmented black gloss. I couldn't resist swatching it on my hand. The first thing I thought was that it would be pretty used sparingly over a red lip, maybe dot this on the center of your mouth to give more drama and shine. If you're going for a full on black lip, this would be great to use over black lipstick. I'm not sure how great it would look if used on its own.

I'd buy this gloss again if I saw a color I really wanted to try. It's cheap. But nowhere close to a HG gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by selkie67

I have this in Eternal Flirt, and will probably keep buying it just because it's the right shade of cool-toned pink for year-round wear and any situation. Most pink lipglosses are too bubble gummy or beachy, which is fun during the summer...not so much in the dead of winter or when you have a job interview. It's pigmented without being overly bright, natural looking without being that nude brownish-pink that sucks if you happen to have cool/pink-toned skin. It doesn't last for 6 hours, but I didn't expect it (or any lipgloss) to. It's not sticky or glittery. The old-lady scent could be a drawback if you're sensitive to smell. I sometimes notice it briefly when I first put it on, but that's it.

EDIT: Okay, I let the color influence me too much. This is just an okay lip gloss, a little runnier than most. I actually wound up tossing it before I was through. It doesn't compare at all to Revlon's or L'Oreal's.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

I have this in Endless Night. Great neutral-brown shade which gives a nice sheen to the lips with no nasty glitter. Scent is nice, doesn't taste funny, wand makes application really easy. Only wears for a couple of hours and does seem pricier compared to other Rimmel glosses, but I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by janicem10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just bought "My Eternity" - it is a GREAT lipgloss. A little nude/pink - natural lip color - lasts for a LONG TIME - definitely worth $3.99. Don't waste your money on Channel, MAC, etc. Very moisturizing lip gloss - this is a true bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This little gem caught my eye today. For less than $5, I was all in. I bought Endless Shimmer, 040, a pinky nude with a nice consistent shimmer. Very pleased with my purchase. Great non-sticky feel, nice color saturation, good staying power. Left my lips feeling moisturized. Next Rimmel BOGO, I am there for more shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Oh my gosh I LOVE these!!! I own two and will be buying more as soon as Walmart & Ulta restock from the holidays! Unfortunately, once opened, there is no way to share the name of the shade - grrr!? I have a gorgeous nude shade - pale pink with minute gold shimmer - and a MLBB shade that is also shimmery. Feels fabulous upon application and continues to feel great throughout wear. Non-sticky, sophisticated shimmery shades that look so rich on your lips. No kidding, you need to try one of these!