April 18, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This little gem caught my eye today. For less than $5, I was all in. I bought Endless Shimmer, 040, a pinky nude with a nice consistent shimmer. Very pleased with my purchase. Great non-sticky feel, nice color saturation, good staying power. Left my lips feeling moisturized. Next Rimmel BOGO, I am there for more shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Oh my gosh I LOVE these!!! I own two and will be buying more as soon as Walmart & Ulta restock from the holidays! Unfortunately, once opened, there is no way to share the name of the shade - grrr!? I have a gorgeous nude shade - pale pink with minute gold shimmer - and a MLBB shade that is also shimmery. Feels fabulous upon application and continues to feel great throughout wear. Non-sticky, sophisticated shimmery shades that look so rich on your lips. No kidding, you need to try one of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

where to start,

well, i absolutely looove this product, i bought it in the pink glittery one ( forget the shade name)
but its about a 98% match to my covergirl one i cant find anymore so its a winner in my book

but its not sticky,

the pigments are just RIGHT ( im a NC37 for reference) but the pink doesnt look fake, and overly bright on my lips.

thank you rimmel, i love this so much, im going to buy a few more shades just because there so perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by BLACKPANTHER4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the 'Always Lovely' pink shade - it is very sheer and adds just a hint of pink. I was trying to find a gloss/shade similar to Victorias Secret 'Baby Doll' - comes pretty close. As other's have said, it does not last for 6 hours. I like the feel, texture and price. I will buy it again in other shades. Go ahead and buy it if you find it on sale or like the shades they have to offer. It is not a regret to have purchased.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Endless Night. LOVELY, CREAMY, SMOOTH. GORGEOUS. However, I am not crazy about the smell, it's a tad perfumey. There is very subtle shimmer. It really is a wonderful gloss, and is in no way sticky, goopy, or overly glittery, thank goodness. I wear it with a blended out brown lipliner to define it and it looks so good on my lips. The appearance is great. It's not overly glossy, it's a nice warm brown, a lighter shade of brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by BHB527

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Infinitely Pretty is a great color! Gives my lips that snow kissed color that I wanted. It layers well over any color and is not gritty. The glitter is not giant but does add depth to any color. I like it so much that I'm thinking of buying a tube for my daughter who's away at college.It's a great substitute for the sold out limited edition MAC colors, plus the price is right!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by MissJett

I have two of these, 140-Always Lovely (pink) and 540-Timeless Allure (a dark pink/red)

Timeless Allure is not as dark as it appears in the bottle. There was one already open in the display, & when I touched it to my skin it appeared as just a reddish flush. So I picked that up with a safe pink, which is almost the same color as my natural lip, so it just makes it a bit shiny.

It's not overly sticky, which is excellent, and although it doesn't last as long as 6 hours, they do use the CYA phrase - "UP TO." So I suppose that if you didn't talk, didn't drink, & didn't do anything to your lips for 6 hours, it might stay...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

Excellent lip gloss! Not sticky, last a good while---certainly not 6 hours, but I'm smart enough to realize and accept that NO lipgloss will last that long. Plain silly. It lasts just long enough to do what I need it to do, while I am out and about. It fades nicely as well, and never leaves my lips looking like a disco ball. ;p Would I buy again? Definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by LucyLynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have three of these, unfortunately, they don't have their names on them :/

Anyway I have one that is a peach color with lots of gold and bronze shimmer

One that pinky red with fushia shimmer

and finallly a vampy purple.

They are all very pigmented, glossy, and last a very long time.
I love the applicator, it just fits my lips better, makes it easy to apply.
My only issue is the smell. I'm just a fan of nice smelling glosses, it's odd, I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MyBlaqueisPretty

I love the NON-STOP GLAMOUR ! It is just like its name GLAMOUR ! However, I don't think that it stays on 6 hours. But, it does stay on a good while and the shine is AWESOME ! I will be purchasing this product in many other colors as well !!! I just hope that it doesn't become discontinued any time soon. Or, at least a few years to come and I can afford it is the the good part !