October 1, 2014 | 1482 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by kittensandbows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just bought this in Stay My Rose and Black Diva at the drugstore on the way to work. I applied Stay My Rose (a glittery rose pink) in the car while still at the drugstore parking lot, and by the time I arrived at the office the gloss had already disappeared. This does not last six hours as it claims, and I don't believe that any gloss would.

The color I tried (Stay My Rose) is pretty and makes my teeth look whiter, unlike some pink shades. It's very sheer on my already rosy lips, basically just adding glimmer and shine with a slight tint of color. I actually hate having naturally rosy lips because it interferes with me wearing lipcolor. I did not find this gloss to be pigmented enough for me, since I hate gooping on layers of gloss to get the color to show.

I do think the texture is pleasant and not too thick. The applicator brush applies the product smoothly. The smell is not great, but not bad either.

I don't know that I'll ever wear the Black Diva shade out as it's meant to be worn. It's a moderately pigmented black gloss. I couldn't resist swatching it on my hand. The first thing I thought was that it would be pretty used sparingly over a red lip, maybe dot this on the center of your mouth to give more drama and shine. If you're going for a full on black lip, this would be great to use over black lipstick. I'm not sure how great it would look if used on its own.

I'd buy this gloss again if I saw a color I really wanted to try. It's cheap. But nowhere close to a HG gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by selkie67

I have this in Eternal Flirt, and will probably keep buying it just because it's the right shade of cool-toned pink for year-round wear and any situation. Most pink lipglosses are too bubble gummy or beachy, which is fun during the summer...not so much in the dead of winter or when you have a job interview. It's pigmented without being overly bright, natural looking without being that nude brownish-pink that sucks if you happen to have cool/pink-toned skin. It doesn't last for 6 hours, but I didn't expect it (or any lipgloss) to. It's not sticky or glittery. The old-lady scent could be a drawback if you're sensitive to smell. I sometimes notice it briefly when I first put it on, but that's it.

EDIT: Okay, I let the color influence me too much. This is just an okay lip gloss, a little runnier than most. I actually wound up tossing it before I was through. It doesn't compare at all to Revlon's or L'Oreal's.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

I have this in Endless Night. Great neutral-brown shade which gives a nice sheen to the lips with no nasty glitter. Scent is nice, doesn't taste funny, wand makes application really easy. Only wears for a couple of hours and does seem pricier compared to other Rimmel glosses, but I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by janicem10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just bought "My Eternity" - it is a GREAT lipgloss. A little nude/pink - natural lip color - lasts for a LONG TIME - definitely worth $3.99. Don't waste your money on Channel, MAC, etc. Very moisturizing lip gloss - this is a true bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This little gem caught my eye today. For less than $5, I was all in. I bought Endless Shimmer, 040, a pinky nude with a nice consistent shimmer. Very pleased with my purchase. Great non-sticky feel, nice color saturation, good staying power. Left my lips feeling moisturized. Next Rimmel BOGO, I am there for more shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Oh my gosh I LOVE these!!! I own two and will be buying more as soon as Walmart & Ulta restock from the holidays! Unfortunately, once opened, there is no way to share the name of the shade - grrr!? I have a gorgeous nude shade - pale pink with minute gold shimmer - and a MLBB shade that is also shimmery. Feels fabulous upon application and continues to feel great throughout wear. Non-sticky, sophisticated shimmery shades that look so rich on your lips. No kidding, you need to try one of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

where to start,

well, i absolutely looove this product, i bought it in the pink glittery one ( forget the shade name)
but its about a 98% match to my covergirl one i cant find anymore so its a winner in my book

but its not sticky,

the pigments are just RIGHT ( im a NC37 for reference) but the pink doesnt look fake, and overly bright on my lips.

thank you rimmel, i love this so much, im going to buy a few more shades just because there so perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by BLACKPANTHER4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the 'Always Lovely' pink shade - it is very sheer and adds just a hint of pink. I was trying to find a gloss/shade similar to Victorias Secret 'Baby Doll' - comes pretty close. As other's have said, it does not last for 6 hours. I like the feel, texture and price. I will buy it again in other shades. Go ahead and buy it if you find it on sale or like the shades they have to offer. It is not a regret to have purchased.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Endless Night. LOVELY, CREAMY, SMOOTH. GORGEOUS. However, I am not crazy about the smell, it's a tad perfumey. There is very subtle shimmer. It really is a wonderful gloss, and is in no way sticky, goopy, or overly glittery, thank goodness. I wear it with a blended out brown lipliner to define it and it looks so good on my lips. The appearance is great. It's not overly glossy, it's a nice warm brown, a lighter shade of brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by BHB527

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Infinitely Pretty is a great color! Gives my lips that snow kissed color that I wanted. It layers well over any color and is not gritty. The glitter is not giant but does add depth to any color. I like it so much that I'm thinking of buying a tube for my daughter who's away at college.It's a great substitute for the sold out limited edition MAC colors, plus the price is right!