November 27, 2014 | 1001 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I had not read the reviews on this product, I never would have tried it. And I would totally have missed out on a great blush. The color is very bright and youthful. Not too much though, or you will look pretty silly. A little goes a long way. My skin is cool toned, medium beige, and this color looks fantastic on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Pretty great for a three dollar product. Yes, it's matte which is pretty rare for drugstore make-up. The pigmentation is not extreme (like with Sleek blushes) but it's still pretty impressive. One touch with a brush is enough for me (I am NW15 though) for one cheek. I do think this would easily show up on darker skintones as well. If you are looking for an inexpensive cool-toned pink blush this is definitely a great choice for you. And the packaging is great as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jacq1985

This is beautiful! It's not always easy to find a cheap matte blush, but here it is. It's a gorgeous hot pink, but not incredibly pigmented which I like because with overly pigmented blushes I often accidentally apply way too much, and look ridiculous all day.This is a barbie pink that looks like a pretty flush, don't let the color in the pan fool you. I'm NC-15, and it looks perfectly lovely. The packaging is great for such a cheap blush (2.99), it almost reminds me of Nars.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by GooMavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is great. The color is pretty intimidating in the pan, but it applies light and beautiful and I'm a NW20. I only wish the color lasted longer on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by danavig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I'm a NARS loyalist when it comes to blush. I was in Target and
If based this on a whim for a weekend trip, as I didn't have time to get up to Sephora. For 3.00, this blush really exceeding my expectations. It is a gorgeous color, stays on, and looks terrific. This has become new new go-to. Forget the NARS, try the ELF.

Dana Vigilante

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Clau02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the Elf studio Blushes.This color might look way too intense but a little goes a long way. This blush is well pigmented so you don't have to use a lot of product. This particular color is not really common over drugstore brands. You can find bright matte colors like this on higher end makeup,but I believe that for 3$ it if definitely worth the price. I love the colors Candid Coral, Peachy Keen and Pink Passion :)
Hope this helps!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by booshaynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is wonderful! And super cheap, too. It only cost me $3 at Target. The color is a very pretty, bright, and pigmented pink. A little goes a long way. One light coating on my brush is enough to give each cheek a healthy, flushed look that really compliments my fair skin. Another great thing about this blush, is that the color is buildable. You can wear it in a very natural, feminine way or build it up to a doll-like and delightfully obvious flush. The formula is a little powdery, but not too much and I don't mind that kind of thing at all. This is a great product and for only $3, it's a great deal, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by merin44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Of course out of all the blushes in the studio section I was attracted to the bright pink one. I love this blush. I think the fact that its only three bucks kinda scares people off and makes them think its cheap and not a quality blush but I actually think its great. I combine it with my bronzer and it creates a great contour/pink cheek look. The color might not work for everyone but it did for me. Worth a try for only three bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful color! I'm fair with cool undertones, and this blush just gives me a bright and youthful Barbie-like color. I think that whether you like a light blush look or a more dramatic blush look, either can work with this blush depending on how it's applied. The packaging is also nice and straight to the point. I have one other Studio Blush, but I'm not crazy about it (Candid Coral). I like this one much better and I'm using it everyday. It's only $3, so definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by itsjenna007

This is my favorite color from E.L.F. Its a very pretty, bright pink. The pigmentation is great. I have two of these and they are both a bit chalky but not hard to blend. I love that its matte, which is hard to find when it comes to cheap blushes. The packaging is okay but the see through plastic piece fell out. Great value for a $3 blush.