E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 7/13/2012 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A summer must have! Such a pretty color :)

on 7/10/2012 10:41:00 PM

I just bought this blush. as I had been wanting a "scary pink" blush. WHile the color is intense in the pan it goes on beautifulI. I need just a a little bit and it gives wonderful color to my medium olive skin. I would definitely purchase again. Plus its super cheap!

on 6/20/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was kind of scared to buy this, since the colour looked so intense online, but since I was using the 50% off coupon, I thought I'd try it. I love it! It is a bit powdery, but there's no real fallout, and with only a bit of product, you can get a really natural flush. I used it as an eyeshadow the other day, and it worked so well that I've abandoned my normal hot pink shadow (not that I use it much...). It's very easy to get an intense colour, and it feels very silky on the skin. Being matte, it makes a great blush and a very good shadow, since it's such a bold colour that shimmer would overwhelm my face. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was a little skeptical of all the rave reviews of this product, mainly because it looked like a color that I would never choose on my own. Let's be honest... that garish pink looks like a disaster waiting to happen (especially for the fair-skinned). But my prior experience was that the colors I chose didn't show up very well so I decided to take the $3 plunge, fully expecting to end up looking like a clown. To my delight and surprise, this blush was just as great as everyone says. It's easy to layer and has a great subtle pink hue, but not so subtle as to require several applications. One swipe on either cheek and it looks perfect. Love this stuff!

on 5/2/2012 10:54:00 PM

OMG i love this product! a little goes a long way. i got it for 3 dollars at target i love this and recommend this to all my friends

on 5/1/2012 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My favourite of 4 Elf blushes. I don`t count Gotta Glow. Matte, which I prefer. Impressive pigmentation and great cool dolly pink colour. Bit chulky but feels soft and good lasting power. Makes me wanna get Nars Desire to see how they really compare colourwise.

on 4/22/2012 3:22:00 AM

I love when I find products like this. I had been eyeing the award winning bobby brown pale pink blush, and the nars blush desire, and even bare esscentuals fruit cocktail which are all the same bright pink.

So I was so excited to see this same color in ELF. It is a very vivid bright pink. But when its applied sparingly it is a vision of a lovely naturally flushed pink cheek.

This blush even made my eyes look bluer.

The product is finely milled, and very pigmented and has reasonable staying power. And it is 8-10 times less then its counterparts, its only 3$

on 4/21/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

hot pink color that looks scary in pan.... but comes off as a very soft, light, and natural on your skin. I dont know how they did it at ELF, but this color suits my olive skin tone so well. I will definately buy it again. It is cheap and I haven't seen this shade of pink anywhere else.

on 4/20/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Since the moment I saw this on the Target rack..it was love at first sight! I am so glad I got my hands on this color! Perfect for every skintone, and a must-have for summer!

This is the best blush that I ever used and is my go to staple product! The color is super natural and blending it in with my skin tone is really easy. Very pleased with this purchase.