September 19, 2014 | 1499 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I've always wanted to try these sprays out but didn't want to pay the full price, so when I saw that Nordstorm Rack were selling a travelling size of this for $6, I went at it!
It does a decent job at prolonging my make up. I normally don't experience my make up fading or melting off, so it was kind of hard to see whether this really worked. I did notice that the color from my blushes/bronzers remained quite fresh throughout the day. It also controlled the shine on my t-zone.
The downside - makes my mascara run. I'll spray this after my whole make up application. I closed my eyes, *spray*, opened my eyes to see that I had a small case of raccoon eyes from my WATERPROOF mascara. Either keep this spray away from your lashes, or apply your mascara AFTER this spray.
I've found that this does the same job as primers.
No obvious scent, no itchiness, dried right away.
Will definitely repurchase this in the sample size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by jmr123

I bought the travel sized version of this from Ulta for only $15? I think. Its a pretty good sized bottle for a travel size and has lasted me a long time! I don't use it very often though.. Only if i am going somewhere for about 6 hours or more and don't want to get oily. It does the job with just a few squirts and I'm so surprised that a spray could do such a thing! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by woaifobs

I love this make-up setting spray. It does exactly what it says it will. If you need your make-up to last, spray it on and it sets! I carry it around in my purse for a pick-me up if I'm sweating or need a pick me up.

Don't be put off by setting sprays. It doesn't feel heavy. A couple spritzes and your make-up looks more dewy and you're ready for a night on the town! :)

Love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This product actually works really well at keeping your makeup on but I personally don"t like spraying it on my face because it makes my face feel strange.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by JePet

This was a revelation to me. Setting spray that does not make you feel like wearing a clay mask. Easy to apply, good dosage (not feeling wet on face for more than a couple of seconds) and the best part - it really works. My make up stays on for hours (8+). Another plus is that I have discovered that it also keeps my t-zone in check (less oily look).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Beeebee

I only use this on special occasions, but it works every single time, my makeup looks fresh and stays on all day and night with this! I would recommend it to anyone looking to keep their makeup flawless :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by alwaysalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first makeup setting spray I've ever bought and I must say it's one of those products I wish I had started using YEARS ago! To me, it's holy grail stuff (as they say). I'm getting married in two weeks and decided it would be a good idea to get a makeup setting spray and had been told All Nighter was the way to go. Boy was it ever. I've been wearing it for a few weeks now and I just love it.

During the day I usually wear a powder foundation with a bit of blush or bronzer and have always been worried about looking powdery: this spray makes your makeup look more... natural? It seems to sort of blend everything nicely and keep it in place.

The ultimate test for me came the day after I bought this and did my makeup at 6:30 am, took a two-hour train ride to Toronto, did some shopping, it rained on and off all day and it was very humid, then I arrived back home around nine. My makeup was still fine (!!!).

Amazeballs.

One thing though, because I have a tendency towards oily skin I might try the De-Slick version next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

This does what a setting spray is supposed to and more! I have combination skin and use a variety of BB creams, all of which end up making me look like a PAM'ed up face ready to fry something by the end of a 12 hour shift unless I blot. Ever since I bought this spray on a whim, I have never feared applying any face product! This just keeps everything in place for the day and even keeps oiliness. Not only that, but it just blends everything together so that when you have completed your whole makeup routine and spray this, everything just meshes together to where your makeup just looks more cohesive and well blended. Application is as easy as a few spritz of this lightweight spray! It's an absolute miracle product and I definitely see a difference on those days where I forget to set my makeup with this spray. An HG and a definite repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Locks in moisture and keeps my makeup ON! I never have to worry about my makeup coming off when using this spray. It is a light spray that does not feel greasy or oily on the skin. So far, has not broken me out at all. I have received numerous compliments about how great my skin looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by JulieG123

I had been eyeing this for a while. I wanted to try it but the $29 price kept me away. I live in Florida where it is hot and humid year round but in the summer, it cannot get worse. My makeup doesn't last me to my car and back. I had also been looking into a different foundation for longer lasting power and more coverage. I tried Dior, Makeup Forever, Guerlain, Laura Mercier, etc. They didn't last. I finally just caved and bought this. Sprayed 2 sprays on at around 11 am when I left the house and my makeup looked exactly the same when I came home at 12am, if not even BETTER than that morning! I was stunned. Just buy this and try it. If the price is keeping you away just buy it knowing you can always return it, but I can guarantee you'll love it. It's worth it.
*Before applying this I moisturize, use my TooFaced Primer, Bare Minerals Foundation, All Nighter, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil.