October 1, 2014 | 1689 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by katchimo

My second foray into the BB cream world and I love it. Compared to the Skin79's hot pink BB which ends with a dewy finish, this foundation gives a satin finish which is beautiful in the summer when you don't want to look like an oil slick. BB creams tend to make a lot of claims about improving skin health and conditions but I don't tend to grade mine like that. As long as they don't break me out, I consider it a good product.

The packaging is gorgeous with little flowers on a bronze bottle. It is designed like a tube but instead of squeezing out product (you can't by the way) there is a pump attached to the head. Don't press all the way down, a little product goes a long way in achieving full coverage. I advise dabbling a little on a time and then add more if you need to conceal spots, eyes and redness

This is one of the few foundations I have tested which will actually carry darker (really medium) than normal shades. I tested the darker shade with the intent of buying it but got confused (I was in Taiwan...couldn't properly read the language wah) and ended up buying the lighter shade. Whoops. I'm superduper pale in the winter so it wasn't a dunce purchase but I wish I had thought to purchase the darker one before I came back stateside.

My biggest issues are that I often smear foundation on the cap and it looks gross, and BB creams need to come out with more warm tone options. I own two of them and both of them are pink based when Asians generally have olive or warmer skin colors while they aren't smearing whitening products all over themselves. It's not a glaring problem for me personally, I'm somewhere between neutral and warm so powder can fix it, but seriously. Please?

MSRP is sixty dollars, I purchased it for about 30 US dollars in another country and would definitely repurchase again.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best BB Creams I've tried so far. I've tried Etude House Shini Star, The Face Shop's Oil Free BB Cream and Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream. The consistency is runny which I think is suitable for oily / acne prone skin like mine. Once applied on the face, the sheer runny cream covers my face's redness and pimple scars. Many people already noticed the improvement on my face and they would asked what product has made the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by brblogg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

super great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by kerriki

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to try this after seeing it discussed on MUA and the net. This one seemed to be designed to ble more emollient, once I got onto the buying sites, and I got it from Korea for a relative bargain for the good quality. Like most Australians of Anglo background I am sun damaged and dedicated to preventing,even reversing, it. My first thoughts were that it reminded me of the Clinique city block! There are a good proportion of physical blockers which givethewhitish effect but then coalesce into skin tone. It is moisturizing and effective, although not particularly weatherproof. Like most effective sunblocks it feels somewhat occlusive, and forms a great primer for powder.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

I love this BB cream. It covers well and the color is perfect for my super pale skin. I bought this in the lightest color (13 I think) and at first its a little greyish but that fades quickly. It stays on well and doesnt separate on my nose as most foundations do. I also have some dry areas on my chin and this smooths nicely over those areas. I also love the finish, which is nice and dewy. I would certainly buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is way too thick. Since I used this cream I started breakouts. It blocked my pores. Better stick with mineral powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This would have to be the best of the BB creams I have tried.

Cream goes on thicker than most, gives great coverage and leaves my skin soft and wrinkles noticably diminished. I also find that this cream is not drying on my skin as I have noticed with others.

I have very fair pale skin with freckles. I find most BB creams are too light for me. The Natural Beige in the Missha range, while it looks darker, blends in well with my colouring, looks very natural and leaves me with healthy younger looking skin.

I like that this cream protects my skin from the elements, I spend a lot of time outside coaching athletics and this cream has stopped my skin from sunburn and windburn and the protection lasts all day.

What I don't like about this cream is that as a make up base it doesn't seem to last, the colour disappears after a couple of hours and you would need to reapply. I would not use it to replace my foundation which I can trust to stay put all day.

I don't know how good this product is for your skin, I have noticed that when I wear it I have had a few spots suddenly appear the same day, I can't say if this is 100 percent because of the product or just my skin lately. I will keep wearing it and will update you all with my final conclusion.

This cream is really hard to wash off with cleanser, I use Milky wash by MooGoo which usually cleans off everything, including mascara but does not remove all of this product. The only thing that will remove this cream completely is an oil wash, I massage a mixture of castor and jojoba oil into my face and then wash it off with MooGoo Wash.

I would recommend this product as a primer and sunscreen, especially if you spend a large part of your day outdoors.

I do not recommend it as a replacement for foundation.

I would probably purchase this cream again because I love the way it protects my skin from the sun.

I prefer to purchase this product in the 20g tubes as you can squeeze all the product out as opposed to the larger pump tubes.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by cksa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ah, the Signature BB cream! I used it last summer, and with the summer already upon us again, I was reminded of my experience with this cream and realized that I had never written a review for it. So here we go, keeping in mind that it's been a year. I had hopes that this would work for me, because the only BB cream that had worked for me before was also a Missha--the Perfect Cover. This one sounded like Perfect Cover x100, so why not? I got a little travel-size bottle and took it with me on a trip to the east coast during the summer. First of all, I don't think this BB cream is suitable for the hot, humid, sticky, I-am-wrapped-in-Saran-wrap dog days of New York City, or at least not on my oil field of a face. It didn't control my oil, is what I'm getting at. But it's rather moisturizing and it spreads so nicely, which I think I would appreciate more during the dry winter months. The color matched my skin pretty well (I don't know what I am MAC-wise, I'm light-medium Asian with yellow overtones and pink undertones), but was sheerer in coverage than the Perfect Cover and felt lighter on my skin as well. I used it all throughout my month-long trip, and was therefore pretty restricted to using it every day and can say with absolute confidence: It makes me break out. Not the big nasty pus-filled breakouts I get with silica, but little rash-like, pin-sized bumps. I don't know what it was in the ingredients, although I'm eyeing the squalane suspiciously because I've had similar reactions to products that tout squalane as their featured ingredient before (it's a bit down on the ingredients list on the Signature, though, and honestly this is me just self-diagnosing so take of it what you will). So unfortunately it is not for me, but I could see this working well for drier skin types that just need a light layer to blur minor imperfections and that aren't as sensitive to rich ingredients as I am!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good, solid product. it goes on well, blends in well, doesn't cause breakouts and looks very natural. I took a gamble on shade 23 and while it initially looked a bit dark coming out of the tube, it blended in really well with my NC20-25 skintone - shade 21 would have been far too light.

I have combination-dry skin and I absolutely need to put on some night cream before going to bed during the dryer/colder days if i'd like to wear this the morning after without experiencing dry flakes around my nose by mid-day. My T-zone remains oily, but this is not really something I expect this product to correct. I don't like the packaging - it appears very drab - but the product itself is very good. If you're looking for a solid, no-fuss, no-frills BB cream with medium coverage - this is a fantastic choice.

One lippy off for the price, which was 30 euros.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by badluck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this BB cream. It's slightly lighter coverage than the Perfect Cover but I find it good to put on after working out so I don't feel smothered. It goes on smooth and evens out my skintone, which is nice.