October 25, 2014 | 1794 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and I LOVE it. The color match is perfect for my pale, yellow-undertoned NC15 skin. It offers just the right amount of coverage to even out my ruddiness and cover some minor blemishes without looking too heavy or mask-like. I wear this over my current favorite sunscreen, Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free Protectant, and they work really well together - no balling up. Great product!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

loooooooooooooove :)
i have high end foundations and about 3 other bb creams, but i always go back to this one. love the pump, packaging, and it just gives me great coverage, doesn't feel heavy. great for everyday wear i love it so much. i got it from my mom so i don't know how much it was, neither do i know what shade it is in because the whole backing is rubbed off, but i'm about a nc35 in mac.
medium skintone with yellow undertones. the shade i got it in gives me a brightening effect and then blends well into my skin. sort of a beige-y yellow undertone to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love how it makes my skin look. One of the best BB creams or foundations I've tried. The coverage is light to medium ( dewy finish) so it's perfect for everyday use. I'm also very happy with the fact it's paraben free BUT I did get a little concerned when I saw how LONG the ingredients list was... overall it's great. I will defi. repurchase it again when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by bbpandabear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product as foundation pretty much every day. Generally, I prefer this BB cream in the hotter months, and the red BB cream in the fall. The red one feels more oily/creamy to me so it works better in the dryer months. I think my favorite, however, is the M signature real complete. I love the finnish it gives my skin. I have a VERY fair complexion with yellow undertones and most foundations I try are too orangey even in the lightest shade. I use No. 13 and it blends so well to my skin tone (pretty much paper white, haha). I do not think, however, it covers blemishes well. It evens out my skin but you can still see red marks if I have them.

The biggest con I have with this BB cream (and the red one for that matter) is that I cannot put it under my eyes like many "normal" foundations. I find that the consistency of this product is not light enough to where it works in this more sensitive area, and it causes exaggerated creases under my eyes. Instead, I simply do not put it in this area and use a concealer alone. Coverage of the under-eye area is my biggest concern because I have hereditary dark circles, so I am still on the look out for a better foundation. I cannot, however, seem to part with this product (I have been using this and the red BB for about a year now) for it does match my fair skin so well. I recommend this for people who have trouble finding a foundation that matches their skin.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by katchimo

My second foray into the BB cream world and I love it. Compared to the Skin79's hot pink BB which ends with a dewy finish, this foundation gives a satin finish which is beautiful in the summer when you don't want to look like an oil slick. BB creams tend to make a lot of claims about improving skin health and conditions but I don't tend to grade mine like that. As long as they don't break me out, I consider it a good product.

The packaging is gorgeous with little flowers on a bronze bottle. It is designed like a tube but instead of squeezing out product (you can't by the way) there is a pump attached to the head. Don't press all the way down, a little product goes a long way in achieving full coverage. I advise dabbling a little on a time and then add more if you need to conceal spots, eyes and redness

This is one of the few foundations I have tested which will actually carry darker (really medium) than normal shades. I tested the darker shade with the intent of buying it but got confused (I was in Taiwan...couldn't properly read the language wah) and ended up buying the lighter shade. Whoops. I'm superduper pale in the winter so it wasn't a dunce purchase but I wish I had thought to purchase the darker one before I came back stateside.

My biggest issues are that I often smear foundation on the cap and it looks gross, and BB creams need to come out with more warm tone options. I own two of them and both of them are pink based when Asians generally have olive or warmer skin colors while they aren't smearing whitening products all over themselves. It's not a glaring problem for me personally, I'm somewhere between neutral and warm so powder can fix it, but seriously. Please?

MSRP is sixty dollars, I purchased it for about 30 US dollars in another country and would definitely repurchase again.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best BB Creams I've tried so far. I've tried Etude House Shini Star, The Face Shop's Oil Free BB Cream and Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream. The consistency is runny which I think is suitable for oily / acne prone skin like mine. Once applied on the face, the sheer runny cream covers my face's redness and pimple scars. Many people already noticed the improvement on my face and they would asked what product has made the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by brblogg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

super great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by kerriki

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to try this after seeing it discussed on MUA and the net. This one seemed to be designed to ble more emollient, once I got onto the buying sites, and I got it from Korea for a relative bargain for the good quality. Like most Australians of Anglo background I am sun damaged and dedicated to preventing,even reversing, it. My first thoughts were that it reminded me of the Clinique city block! There are a good proportion of physical blockers which givethewhitish effect but then coalesce into skin tone. It is moisturizing and effective, although not particularly weatherproof. Like most effective sunblocks it feels somewhat occlusive, and forms a great primer for powder.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

I love this BB cream. It covers well and the color is perfect for my super pale skin. I bought this in the lightest color (13 I think) and at first its a little greyish but that fades quickly. It stays on well and doesnt separate on my nose as most foundations do. I also have some dry areas on my chin and this smooths nicely over those areas. I also love the finish, which is nice and dewy. I would certainly buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is way too thick. Since I used this cream I started breakouts. It blocked my pores. Better stick with mineral powder.