July 28, 2014 | 2136 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is way too thick. Since I used this cream I started breakouts. It blocked my pores. Better stick with mineral powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This would have to be the best of the BB creams I have tried.

Cream goes on thicker than most, gives great coverage and leaves my skin soft and wrinkles noticably diminished. I also find that this cream is not drying on my skin as I have noticed with others.

I have very fair pale skin with freckles. I find most BB creams are too light for me. The Natural Beige in the Missha range, while it looks darker, blends in well with my colouring, looks very natural and leaves me with healthy younger looking skin.

I like that this cream protects my skin from the elements, I spend a lot of time outside coaching athletics and this cream has stopped my skin from sunburn and windburn and the protection lasts all day.

What I don't like about this cream is that as a make up base it doesn't seem to last, the colour disappears after a couple of hours and you would need to reapply. I would not use it to replace my foundation which I can trust to stay put all day.

I don't know how good this product is for your skin, I have noticed that when I wear it I have had a few spots suddenly appear the same day, I can't say if this is 100 percent because of the product or just my skin lately. I will keep wearing it and will update you all with my final conclusion.

This cream is really hard to wash off with cleanser, I use Milky wash by MooGoo which usually cleans off everything, including mascara but does not remove all of this product. The only thing that will remove this cream completely is an oil wash, I massage a mixture of castor and jojoba oil into my face and then wash it off with MooGoo Wash.

I would recommend this product as a primer and sunscreen, especially if you spend a large part of your day outdoors.

I do not recommend it as a replacement for foundation.

I would probably purchase this cream again because I love the way it protects my skin from the sun.

I prefer to purchase this product in the 20g tubes as you can squeeze all the product out as opposed to the larger pump tubes.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by cksa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ah, the Signature BB cream! I used it last summer, and with the summer already upon us again, I was reminded of my experience with this cream and realized that I had never written a review for it. So here we go, keeping in mind that it's been a year. I had hopes that this would work for me, because the only BB cream that had worked for me before was also a Missha--the Perfect Cover. This one sounded like Perfect Cover x100, so why not? I got a little travel-size bottle and took it with me on a trip to the east coast during the summer. First of all, I don't think this BB cream is suitable for the hot, humid, sticky, I-am-wrapped-in-Saran-wrap dog days of New York City, or at least not on my oil field of a face. It didn't control my oil, is what I'm getting at. But it's rather moisturizing and it spreads so nicely, which I think I would appreciate more during the dry winter months. The color matched my skin pretty well (I don't know what I am MAC-wise, I'm light-medium Asian with yellow overtones and pink undertones), but was sheerer in coverage than the Perfect Cover and felt lighter on my skin as well. I used it all throughout my month-long trip, and was therefore pretty restricted to using it every day and can say with absolute confidence: It makes me break out. Not the big nasty pus-filled breakouts I get with silica, but little rash-like, pin-sized bumps. I don't know what it was in the ingredients, although I'm eyeing the squalane suspiciously because I've had similar reactions to products that tout squalane as their featured ingredient before (it's a bit down on the ingredients list on the Signature, though, and honestly this is me just self-diagnosing so take of it what you will). So unfortunately it is not for me, but I could see this working well for drier skin types that just need a light layer to blur minor imperfections and that aren't as sensitive to rich ingredients as I am!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good, solid product. it goes on well, blends in well, doesn't cause breakouts and looks very natural. I took a gamble on shade 23 and while it initially looked a bit dark coming out of the tube, it blended in really well with my NC20-25 skintone - shade 21 would have been far too light.

I have combination-dry skin and I absolutely need to put on some night cream before going to bed during the dryer/colder days if i'd like to wear this the morning after without experiencing dry flakes around my nose by mid-day. My T-zone remains oily, but this is not really something I expect this product to correct. I don't like the packaging - it appears very drab - but the product itself is very good. If you're looking for a solid, no-fuss, no-frills BB cream with medium coverage - this is a fantastic choice.

One lippy off for the price, which was 30 euros.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by badluck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this BB cream. It's slightly lighter coverage than the Perfect Cover but I find it good to put on after working out so I don't feel smothered. It goes on smooth and evens out my skintone, which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lsquires12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by mrscorpus

When I used it in Seoul in February which was the height of winter, I found it emphasized dry patches near my mouth. I thought I just wasted my money. But when I came back home, I find that when used in tropical weather, this BB cream is awesome. Just make sure to use enough moisturizer or maybe any other moisturizing base or primer because it will show your dry areas. I also normally use the Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist after putting on any sort of foundation, just to give extra hydration and setting.

This is definitely more natural than the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, as the Etude one can give me an oily finish. It also feels so light, yet gives good coverage. I actually use this for daily wear and use the more inexpensive Etude for special occasions. It doesn't cover blemishes that well, but I never intend to do that because I find it to look unnatural. I normally use two full pumps for my face and neck, because I find that when I use it conservatively, it feels dry and it doesn't cover as much as I want it to.

The package is also very sophisticated and functional, but I don't like that I can't see how much I have left. When I have the chance, I'll have to buy back-up bottles already!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by daisymay81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this has a gift from a friend who went to Hong Kong last fall and I absolutely love it. People say that it doesn't do miracles but for me I feel like it does. I generally get few breakouts and I can leave the house fine without makeup but this stuff just gives me that extra flawness look. I do not get this with the high end foundations I have either. The only thing I can complain about is that I got a 21 when a 13 would probably fit me better and I notice there is now an online store for Canada finally so I can get it much easier.
It feels much better than foundation. A little goes a long way too. The 21 is still a light colour compared to the Lancome foundation 2C ivoire it is pretty fair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by jcheuk

I bought this at Watsons in Taipei (At Shi Da district), and I believe it was pretty cheap, I think around $12-$15 US. I have been using this product for three months now. I bought this by mistake, but decided to try it because I read online that this would be good for oily skin types. I use No.23 Natural Yellow Beige. I have medium-dark skin for a Taiwanese girl. I believe this color slightly brightens my face in a natural way (but not in pictures).

MY FEELINGS ABOUT IT:
I must say, I absolutely love it. When I wear it, my face looks about 85% better. Most of my pimples (I have a lot of smaller pimples along the side of my face, forehead, and a couple around the mouth, nothing really explosive), look like they disappear and my acne spots (I have loads :( diminish - they don't totally disappear, but it's not as obvious. My friends compliment about my skins saying how lucky I am that I don't need to wear makeup, which goes to show that this BB cream doesn't go on cakey and looks natural. It's pretty easy to layer, giving more coverage.

ACNE:
I'm really not sure if it gives me acne or not since my acne is really inconsistent. I think if I wear it for too long too often, it will give me a little acne (for example all day and past 12 am). It doesn't leave my t-zone shiny, and my cheeks will still get a litte dry, but I counter that with a good moisturizer when the weather is dry or cold.

CONCLUSION:
It does't make my face 100% flawless, but it's good enough for everyday wear. It helps give me confidence in my less-than-perfect skin! I apply with my fingers and reapply on trouble spots about once to twice a day (because I don't use concealer).
I love the packaging and price I got it for, and would def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by princess2010

I have tried several BB creams but this is the one that makes my skin look the best. MISSHA Perfect Cover is good too, but this one gives my skin a luminous finish. I did a side by side comparison with the Signature Complete and Perfect Cover and the Signature looked better. Then I did a comparison with Skin79's Orange bottle and this one also won out. I use #23 and find it blends well. It's not as thick as Perfect Cover or Skin79 so it's easier to blend. I consider it a medium coverage. I have acne prone skin and it hasn't broken me out yet. I've been using it around a month. Highly recommend this BB cream for anyone who needs a hypoallergenic one or wants to try a bb cream in general. It's better than any foundation I've ever used.