August 22, 2014 | 1979 users online

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

super great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by kerriki

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to try this after seeing it discussed on MUA and the net. This one seemed to be designed to ble more emollient, once I got onto the buying sites, and I got it from Korea for a relative bargain for the good quality. Like most Australians of Anglo background I am sun damaged and dedicated to preventing,even reversing, it. My first thoughts were that it reminded me of the Clinique city block! There are a good proportion of physical blockers which givethewhitish effect but then coalesce into skin tone. It is moisturizing and effective, although not particularly weatherproof. Like most effective sunblocks it feels somewhat occlusive, and forms a great primer for powder.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Cutekitti

I love this BB cream. It covers well and the color is perfect for my super pale skin. I bought this in the lightest color (13 I think) and at first its a little greyish but that fades quickly. It stays on well and doesnt separate on my nose as most foundations do. I also have some dry areas on my chin and this smooths nicely over those areas. I also love the finish, which is nice and dewy. I would certainly buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is way too thick. Since I used this cream I started breakouts. It blocked my pores. Better stick with mineral powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This would have to be the best of the BB creams I have tried.

Cream goes on thicker than most, gives great coverage and leaves my skin soft and wrinkles noticably diminished. I also find that this cream is not drying on my skin as I have noticed with others.

I have very fair pale skin with freckles. I find most BB creams are too light for me. The Natural Beige in the Missha range, while it looks darker, blends in well with my colouring, looks very natural and leaves me with healthy younger looking skin.

I like that this cream protects my skin from the elements, I spend a lot of time outside coaching athletics and this cream has stopped my skin from sunburn and windburn and the protection lasts all day.

What I don't like about this cream is that as a make up base it doesn't seem to last, the colour disappears after a couple of hours and you would need to reapply. I would not use it to replace my foundation which I can trust to stay put all day.

I don't know how good this product is for your skin, I have noticed that when I wear it I have had a few spots suddenly appear the same day, I can't say if this is 100 percent because of the product or just my skin lately. I will keep wearing it and will update you all with my final conclusion.

This cream is really hard to wash off with cleanser, I use Milky wash by MooGoo which usually cleans off everything, including mascara but does not remove all of this product. The only thing that will remove this cream completely is an oil wash, I massage a mixture of castor and jojoba oil into my face and then wash it off with MooGoo Wash.

I would recommend this product as a primer and sunscreen, especially if you spend a large part of your day outdoors.

I do not recommend it as a replacement for foundation.

I would probably purchase this cream again because I love the way it protects my skin from the sun.

I prefer to purchase this product in the 20g tubes as you can squeeze all the product out as opposed to the larger pump tubes.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by cksa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ah, the Signature BB cream! I used it last summer, and with the summer already upon us again, I was reminded of my experience with this cream and realized that I had never written a review for it. So here we go, keeping in mind that it's been a year. I had hopes that this would work for me, because the only BB cream that had worked for me before was also a Missha--the Perfect Cover. This one sounded like Perfect Cover x100, so why not? I got a little travel-size bottle and took it with me on a trip to the east coast during the summer. First of all, I don't think this BB cream is suitable for the hot, humid, sticky, I-am-wrapped-in-Saran-wrap dog days of New York City, or at least not on my oil field of a face. It didn't control my oil, is what I'm getting at. But it's rather moisturizing and it spreads so nicely, which I think I would appreciate more during the dry winter months. The color matched my skin pretty well (I don't know what I am MAC-wise, I'm light-medium Asian with yellow overtones and pink undertones), but was sheerer in coverage than the Perfect Cover and felt lighter on my skin as well. I used it all throughout my month-long trip, and was therefore pretty restricted to using it every day and can say with absolute confidence: It makes me break out. Not the big nasty pus-filled breakouts I get with silica, but little rash-like, pin-sized bumps. I don't know what it was in the ingredients, although I'm eyeing the squalane suspiciously because I've had similar reactions to products that tout squalane as their featured ingredient before (it's a bit down on the ingredients list on the Signature, though, and honestly this is me just self-diagnosing so take of it what you will). So unfortunately it is not for me, but I could see this working well for drier skin types that just need a light layer to blur minor imperfections and that aren't as sensitive to rich ingredients as I am!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a good, solid product. it goes on well, blends in well, doesn't cause breakouts and looks very natural. I took a gamble on shade 23 and while it initially looked a bit dark coming out of the tube, it blended in really well with my NC20-25 skintone - shade 21 would have been far too light.

I have combination-dry skin and I absolutely need to put on some night cream before going to bed during the dryer/colder days if i'd like to wear this the morning after without experiencing dry flakes around my nose by mid-day. My T-zone remains oily, but this is not really something I expect this product to correct. I don't like the packaging - it appears very drab - but the product itself is very good. If you're looking for a solid, no-fuss, no-frills BB cream with medium coverage - this is a fantastic choice.

One lippy off for the price, which was 30 euros.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by badluck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this BB cream. It's slightly lighter coverage than the Perfect Cover but I find it good to put on after working out so I don't feel smothered. It goes on smooth and evens out my skintone, which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lsquires12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness, this stuff is amazing! I've been applying it after cleanser and toner (foregoing my serum, moisturizer, and primer) and then setting it with my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I've only been using it for a week, so I can't speak to the anti-aging or skin brightening effects, but I'm very impressed with it as a foundation. Of all the products I've ever tried (liquid foundation, cream foundation, mineral makeup), this looks the most natural, but still provides medium coverage. I'm an NW15 with pink undertones, and like nearly all of the other reviewers have said, the foundation looks ashy going on. However, by the time I've blended it in, it matches my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day, doesn't make me oily (or dry), doesn't transfer, and so far has not caused any breakouts. It can be layered for fuller coverage, and I've used it as a concealer by dabbing on a spot, letting it dry a little bit, and then gently blending with my fingertip. What's so amazing to me is that it does what other foundations do (covers imperfections, evens skin tone, etc.) but almost looks like I don't have foundation on at all! How is that even possible? I love it!
Update: I've been using this for two weeks and my acne-prone skin is completely clear, which is something I can't say very often at all... This stuff is awesome!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by mrscorpus

When I used it in Seoul in February which was the height of winter, I found it emphasized dry patches near my mouth. I thought I just wasted my money. But when I came back home, I find that when used in tropical weather, this BB cream is awesome. Just make sure to use enough moisturizer or maybe any other moisturizing base or primer because it will show your dry areas. I also normally use the Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist after putting on any sort of foundation, just to give extra hydration and setting.

This is definitely more natural than the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, as the Etude one can give me an oily finish. It also feels so light, yet gives good coverage. I actually use this for daily wear and use the more inexpensive Etude for special occasions. It doesn't cover blemishes that well, but I never intend to do that because I find it to look unnatural. I normally use two full pumps for my face and neck, because I find that when I use it conservatively, it feels dry and it doesn't cover as much as I want it to.

The package is also very sophisticated and functional, but I don't like that I can't see how much I have left. When I have the chance, I'll have to buy back-up bottles already!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No