St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 7/12/2013 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great overall scrub! Feels and smells really fresh, the price is excellent and it leaves my skin very clean. I use this in the shower, on my face and back, simply because the beads tend to stick around in the eyebrows/other areas when using just a cloth and some water. It exfoliates well and isn't too harsh on my skin, and while I dont really get spots on my back, it does look a lot clearer and nicer.

on 7/8/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love it. I've always been a fan of the original apricot scrub, I never found it too harsh, but after trying the green tea version I doubt I'll switch back. The thick texture is very pleasant, I love that it kind of dissolves and becomes foamy the more you massage it in, and the 1% salicylic acid content is the perfect amount for me to prevent breakouts without drying my skin out over time. The smell is nice. I wish the price was not a dollar more than the apricot scrub, but oh well. It's still not a budget-breaker or anything.

on 6/30/2013 11:25:00 AM

this scrub is amazing. i struggle with hormonal acne and sensitive skin & this product is the best ive used. i bought it on sale at walmart for $3, best deal! i was using the apricot scrub at night but i found it to be top harsh and the grains were too rough for my skin. the green tea scrub has very fine grains that gently clean the skin. my face feels very smooth and it almost seems to have a glow to it. I've used it 3 times now and it immediately shrunk my existing pimples and hasn't caused me to break out. the scrub seems to have a calming effect because it has taken the red ness out as well. i have been searching and searching for a good cleanser and i have finally found one. this will be my go to scrub from now on, im in love!!

on 6/27/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm going to keep this Short.

- Great Exfoliator
- The Smell is Okay
- It leaves my Skin soft
- The Little Beads are so tiny that it can go inside your Pores and Clean it
- I.L.O.V.E.T.H.I.S SO MUCH!
- It has Salicylic Acid which cures Acne
- It's Non Comedogenic which means it won't Clog Pores
And! It's Oil Free! A+++ for this.

on 6/25/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite scrubs so far. It works really good! The other ones I've used had thicker granulation, but this one is really smooth and feels great on the skin. It almost doesn't feel like a scrub at all but it really does work. It leaves my skin smooth, feeling clean and without any redness at all, with other brands I always end up with red cheeks and nose from scrubbing... My skin is really sensitive, but this formula works pretty well. (Is hypoallergenic, non comedogenic and no parabens). The smell is ok, kind of like a green tea Mochi ball.

on 6/21/2013 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pretty satisfied with this product, I must say. I find it SO hard to find skincare products that actually work for me (my skin is weird ugh) and I kinda just randomly picked this scrub out in the supermarket because the 'green tea' appeal, hoping it won't break me out and it will at least work somehow. And yay, it did! However, this scrub needs to be used with care and it's really not for everyone. My sister who also has quite acne-prone skin didn't like this as it made her skin quite red and raw. I tried using this almost everyday and it made my skin red, raw, dried my skin out and just didn't work. Currently, I don't wash my face daily except with water and I use this scrub twice a week with daily tea tree oil ointment and my skin is decent enough haha. It keeps my skin from being too oily and I feel like I will actually get more breakouts if I stop using it altogether! I'm also currently up to my second tube of this scrub too. I don't highly recommend it for everyone honestly, but I do recommend giving it a try! It's quite cheap anyway so if your skin doesn't like it, I guess you won't lose so much!

on 6/15/2013 2:10:00 PM

One of my must-have skincare products! I have very sensitive skin with a lot of redness/rosacea on my cheeks. Almost every scrub or exfoliating product is too harsh for my skin, including the Clarisonic... even with the delicate brush head.

I decided to pick this up based on a review I saw on Nouveau Cheap.. this is one of her HG face products so I figured I'd try it.

I'm so in love! This makes my skin feel soft, clean, and is not at all harsh or drying. I use this about 2 or 3 times a week and it keeps my skin looking nice and healthy. It claims to reduce redness, and I can definitely say that I've seen a difference in the redness on my cheeks after using this.

The consistency is very smooth, almost gel like. It has very fine micro-particles, yet it lathers like an actual face cleanser. The smell is very fresh, almost fruity, but I can still detect the tea scent in there.

Overall, if you are someone with extremely sensitive skin and struggle to find an exfoliator that is gentle enough, this might be it for you! I highly recommend trying it out.

on 6/14/2013 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

LOVE THIS! the beads are sooo fine and it feels pretty gentle. the smell is so good. and it cleans my skin very well without any harsh chemicals! definitely recommend this for anyone!

on 6/5/2013 3:47:00 PM

I loved the apricot one so I wanted to try other products from St. Ives and since I love green tea, I picked this up! However, it was a disappointment. I don't like the scent, and my face doesn't feel like it's been scrubbed... I think it's too weak to be called a scrub. And it's kinda difficult to rinse off. I always get little bit of the product left on my face somewhere and I don't like that feeling.

on 5/31/2013 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have seen some improvement in my skin since I have used this facial scrub. I have not been breaking out and my acne scars have been fading. I love how this facial scrub leaves my skin feeling so clean, soft and fresh! I also love that the tiny beads aren't abrasive either! Love it! I recommend.