St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 7/28/2013 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

i'm surprised that this is not getting as much love than it should...i have suffered hormonal acne for the past few months and have been frantically searching for products that works and get my skin under control again...I bought this sort of in a whim with vague memories of positive reviews on this...after 2 weeks i've already decided that this will be my staple product and it's turning into a HG one - this thing is gentle enough to be used daily and it really helped clearing my pores so my acne went away after a few weeks, and it cleared up my skin so much that i don't get little bumps every now and then and i can tell that my face is absorbing my skincare products a lot better now (simply because i was using the same products for months but all of sudden they all worked better after i started to exfoliate daily with this scrub)...plus the beads in it are so fine and it's densely packed which makes it worked really well (better than Philosophy's microdelivery IMO)....and I don't feel irritated at all (sometimes the other scrub with bigger beads are too harsh for me).....I'm so happy with it and I have already got a backup for it!

on 7/25/2013 3:32:00 AM

I used this in my BFs shower because his sister loves green tea everything and this was in there. I liked how fine the exfoliant was. It made my skin fresh and clean and I'm going to buy my own bottle for sure.

on 7/16/2013 7:33:00 AM

I love this, I love how it's green tea also. It's not harsh at all, it's easy to wash off and feels great after drying. I wake up and I have no breakouts and my skin is soooo smooth :)

on 7/12/2013 5:23:00 PM

The particles in this remind me of the particles in Philosophy's Microdelivery Wash. They are very fine and very abundant. The scent is mild and it works well as an everyday exfoliator on my combination skin.

on 7/12/2013 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so excited to try this out because of all the great reviews but it irritated my skin really bad and left my face feeling itchy red, dry and flaky...

on 7/12/2013 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great overall scrub! Feels and smells really fresh, the price is excellent and it leaves my skin very clean. I use this in the shower, on my face and back, simply because the beads tend to stick around in the eyebrows/other areas when using just a cloth and some water. It exfoliates well and isn't too harsh on my skin, and while I dont really get spots on my back, it does look a lot clearer and nicer.

on 7/8/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love it. I've always been a fan of the original apricot scrub, I never found it too harsh, but after trying the green tea version I doubt I'll switch back. The thick texture is very pleasant, I love that it kind of dissolves and becomes foamy the more you massage it in, and the 1% salicylic acid content is the perfect amount for me to prevent breakouts without drying my skin out over time. The smell is nice. I wish the price was not a dollar more than the apricot scrub, but oh well. It's still not a budget-breaker or anything.

on 6/30/2013 11:25:00 AM

this scrub is amazing. i struggle with hormonal acne and sensitive skin & this product is the best ive used. i bought it on sale at walmart for $3, best deal! i was using the apricot scrub at night but i found it to be top harsh and the grains were too rough for my skin. the green tea scrub has very fine grains that gently clean the skin. my face feels very smooth and it almost seems to have a glow to it. I've used it 3 times now and it immediately shrunk my existing pimples and hasn't caused me to break out. the scrub seems to have a calming effect because it has taken the red ness out as well. i have been searching and searching for a good cleanser and i have finally found one. this will be my go to scrub from now on, im in love!!

on 6/27/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm going to keep this Short.

- Great Exfoliator
- The Smell is Okay
- It leaves my Skin soft
- The Little Beads are so tiny that it can go inside your Pores and Clean it
- I.L.O.V.E.T.H.I.S SO MUCH!
- It has Salicylic Acid which cures Acne
- It's Non Comedogenic which means it won't Clog Pores
And! It's Oil Free! A+++ for this.

on 6/25/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite scrubs so far. It works really good! The other ones I've used had thicker granulation, but this one is really smooth and feels great on the skin. It almost doesn't feel like a scrub at all but it really does work. It leaves my skin smooth, feeling clean and without any redness at all, with other brands I always end up with red cheeks and nose from scrubbing... My skin is really sensitive, but this formula works pretty well. (Is hypoallergenic, non comedogenic and no parabens). The smell is ok, kind of like a green tea Mochi ball.