April 16, 2014 | 1906 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MonaeM12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product. i use this every morning and night along with clean and clear continuous control, and oil free acne wash from nuetrogena. it helps ALOT i had this HUGE pimple with pus and everything. and the next moring. the puss was gone. and my pimple shrank. i use this product all the time and i would DEFFIDENTLY buy it again. i reccomend this product. i think its better than the st. ives apricot scrub. that one didnt do anything for me, but this one helps major! ive only been using it for two days and i only have one pimple left. (still have scars). this product is kinda cheap... but it helps. and thats all people want. this product for me was a LIFE SAVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is pretty great. I've gone through a few tubes of it, and my skin is so smooth and clear. It takes a couple days of use for the effects to be seen, but once you get into it, it's very noticeable. Whenever I skip the scrub, my skin doesn't look as radiant.
This is pretty much the only product I've ever repeatedly bought. I hope it never changes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mslibra19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay.. I love the beads, but I think the ones in apricot scrub are better. I picked this up mainly 'cause it's oil-free & non-commedogenic. I'm not entirely sure if I'd buy it again 'cause I do want to try out other St. Ives' products, but for now, I rate it a 3.5. I'm pretty sure there are better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by DK010510

I love this product! The beads are very small and applying it on the face is such a breeze.
When I first purchased this I used it daily, but my sensitive skin could not handle it and I started peeling like i was sunburned, after that I used this once a week and my skin is always clear and free of any pimples! It does feel tight after use but applying moisturizer after does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleeco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this one's a WINNER. who knew such a simple over the counter product could be so effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by babypbunny

Love the scent and is a good alternative when you don't want to over exfoliate. Does what it says!

Pro:
Soothes the skin
Cleanses and exfoliates
Helps with acnes
Love the scent

Con:
may not work if you have severe acne

Would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This one is better than the apricot one! My skin always looks really nice the day after I use it. I recommend using a mask after exfoliating!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i like this product. it smells nice and refreshing and does a good job of exfoliating. i would buy it again but i'd like to try other products to see if i can find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by ashleyyn96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

makes your skin feel clean and it smells amazing.
didn't do much for my acne, but it does exfoliate your skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by lisakoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells great, a very gentle scrub and works very well! Makes my face feel clean without drying it out, and smells nice without being overpowering! Very nice scrub!