Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 7/20/2010 3:55:00 AM

I have this in the old version (without a brush in a small square packaging). It is a lovely blush. No shimmer, in the pan it looks like it could have a sheen but on me its pretty mush matte. The color is just perfect. Its a peachy, beigey pink and it looks so good. Not too much of any color.
It is pretty soft - easy to pick up with a soft fluffy brush and easy to blend.
Very nice). I got it on sale so it was a steal.

on 7/4/2010 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

RIS. I'm so glad that I received this as an extra in a swap! I normally don't use a lot of drugstore blushes because I find the pigmentation to be lacking and the amount so small, but I LOVE this color on me! I'm NC15 for reference. I still don't like the amount of product provided, but the pigmentation is great, so I don't have to use a lot of it to get good color, and it NEVER looks OTT on me, even when I accidentally over-apply. It's a soft dusty pink, btw. I don't care for the packaging, but again, the color is so pretty that I'm willing to overlook it.

on 7/4/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love this blush--one of my staple, go-to blush. It's a nice (a little dull) rose/pink color, which is great on my NC30, with golden/yellow undertone. I used to use my Wet n Wild powder blush in Pearlescent Pink, but it was too shimmery/glittery that it made me look like a clown. This product has enough color/pigmentation without being too dramatic. One/two sweeps are enough to get the color on your cheeks and a 'natural flush'.

I like to combine this with my Rimmel blush in Amber.

Price-wise it is quite pricey at $4.99, but I got it on sale for $3.99 :)

I have to agree with everyone else about packaging/brush. Throw your brush out, and try not to drop your blush.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great color blush. I have pale skin and am prone to red cheeks (slight rosacea) and blush sometimes makes me look like a clown! This blush looks very nice and natural. I love the small size but the lid broke a few days after I bought it.

on 6/9/2010 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Love this product. Santa Rose has been a Rimmel blush shade for years and I've been a fan of it for years. It looks great on a variety of skin tones. It has the faintest amount of shimmer and is quite buildable.

I really don't care for the style of packaging Rimmel uses for pressed powder colors. The lid is flimsy and the shape is awkward. However, it is better than the old packaging which was just a square pan in a plastic base and a square plastic lid. The lid didn't have a hinge and would always crack and not fit back on the pan correctly. Baby steps, I guess. Rimmel now include a brush which is of course worthless.

on 6/5/2010 8:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Wonderful blush. Easy to build to the perfect amount, and very blendable.
This colour is great, and it really looks natural on my skin tone.
I don't like the brush that comes with it, but oh well.

Despite the packaging, it is a very nice peachy/pink blush. Perfect for everyday use and is good value! Definitely will purchase again.

on 5/4/2010 11:00:00 PM

I used this blush on my 2 months trip to Asia. It works so well and I didn't have to worry about reapplying it. Santa rose gave my cheeks a nice flushed glow and I really like how natural it looked.

on 4/19/2010 3:54:00 PM

I loved this product and color. This works really well with my complexion. I am kinda pale but my cheeks have red almost like rosacea. But my cheeks are constantly red, the sales rep at MAC told me that peach would work best with my skin tones so I was at Target one day and I saw this Rimmel blush marked down for $1.94. I bought every color it came in . Sunset Rose, Peach, Berry something and Bronze something. I love every one of the colors, if applied properly, with a good moisturized foundation they give off good color and compliment (my) skin tone without making me look like a circus clown. All while combating the redness that is my face.

I picked this up at Walmart, as a blush that i could easily keep in my makeup bag for daily use, if i feel like i need to touch up my blush as most of my blushes are in palettes at home.

this ia a peachy pink color that really goes well with everything. it is very pigmented and smooth, and is a satin finish which is very versatile.
Very inexpensive, but the quality is well worth it.

Packaging is ugly and cheap, but that doesn't bother me because the blush was inexpensive.
Overall great color, would look great on almost every skintone, imo.

Popular Blush Products