Cargo Blush - Catalina

4.5

Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, May Contain ( /-): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow) (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) (Iron Oxides), FD&C Red 6 (Red 6 Lake)

on 12/6/2004 11:11:00 PM

Gorgeous color. A peachy pink--leaning towards pink. Looks incredibly natural on my PPP complexion. I love the packaging--it's big enough to swirl your brush around in--although Cargo blushes are highly pigmented, so you don't want to pick up too much product! Will last forever--expensive but you get so much.

on 12/5/2004 8:54:00 PM

I have only been using orange blushes or golden bronzers.
I was looking for a pink blush that would fit my tanned skin (I use MAC C4).
I tried almost every pink blush in MAC store but they didn't look so good on me (everything looked orange on my skin..) Benefit's Dandelion was kind of too sheer and it also looked just orange on my skin.
But Cargo's Catalina was different. The pigment is strong and it gives me a nice babyish pinky cheek. Even on my tanned skin... !!
The oversized silver container is so pretty and I think there's enough of amount to use it for the rest of my life :)

on 10/29/2004 8:07:00 PM

This is a nature color. The price is a little bit expensive, but you can use it for years.

on 9/18/2004 4:00:00 PM

I will never be without this blush again. Looks great on my cool-toned fair skin (blonde hair blue eyes). Amazing. Best blush EVER!

on 9/2/2004 1:55:00 AM

I love this color! It looks like a light bubblegum pink in the pan, but goes on as a soft baby pink, leaning more towards the cool side. It's very sweet and innocent looking. I love the soft texture of Cargo's blushes, a little dab on your brush is all you need to get a lot of pigment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

They should have named this blush "Angel Innocence"!!! It's so pretty and gives me the perfect pink flush. The bubble-gum pink color is scary-looking in the pan, but goes on beautifully. The pink flush gives my C2 MAC Asian skin the just-got-in-the-cold look and it really brings out the soft paleness in my skin in contrast to the pink. Of course, you get a lot in the tin and it's a good deal unit price wise! The tin has a big surface, good for brushes. This is the best blush ever. Makes me feel like a princess! Will definitely repurchase! UPDATE: You really have to appy this with an extremely light hand. Many a days I've walked out of the house with flaming cheeks. You have to put sooo little for it to look good and a blush idiot like me has to be very careful.

on 8/4/2004 9:35:00 PM

This is the sweetest color! I adore this blush! It comes in a huge round tin, very user friendly! I love the amount of product you get, giant tin. The blush itself is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Easy to blend and finely milled. Just can't say enough about this blush! Worth every penny!

on 7/31/2004 5:35:00 PM

I LOVE this blush. It gives me the perfect pink flush. I do use it sparingly, however, because it is quite pigmented. I love the large tin in which it comes.

I am a FFF/MMM (NC30-35) w/ blonde hair and blue eyes.

on 6/5/2004 11:10:00 AM

Catalina is a beautiful bubble-gum pink color that gives my fair skin the perfect flush. It gives a soft, rosy glow without being obvious. I read somewhere that Reese Witherspoon loves this blush - I can see why. The quality is great, too - the tin is the perfect size for swirling your blush brush in, it's huge so it lasts forever (I've used mine everyday for more than a year and there's more than half left!), it has great pigmentation and great staying power. I highly recommend this blush!

on 4/8/2004 7:28:00 PM

This is my current h/g blush. I used to use Armani #1 but honestly Catalina is the most perfect color on me. I usually dust it off a bit with a loose powder after applying to make sure it isn't too bright, but otherwise, I love love love the color on my pale skin!!

Top Rated Cargo Products