Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Holy cow! This is a beautiful cornflower blue color and I instantly fell in love when I saw it at Walgreens. After purchasing it I immediately painted my nails and went to a movie with a friends. When I went to get some popcorn a girl complimented my nails and asked where I got the polish. Its a pretty unique color and I'm so happy I purchased it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have zero blue polishes. I favor the classics--reds, pinks, a few vamps--but after seeing this on a friend, I had to have it. I've never seen anything like this color, and I freaking love it. It's a bright blue, no shimmer, almost exactly the color of a UK wildcat t-shirt (go cats!), and looks awesome on my NW20 toes this summer. I love it so much I'm buying backups for basketball season this fall--I would hate to not be able to wear it all the time. It does smell really weird though...idk what's up with that?

Huge rave despite the funny smell! Get into this color; it's a winner.

on 6/17/2011 11:25:00 AM

I have been debating about this color for a while now, and I finally caved and bought it, I love it, a cobalt blue it almost reminds me of a crayon blue, but not quite there lol. but when I opened the bottle OMG the smell, I change my nail polish regularly and I mean it doesn't smell great but this one, like a cross between REALLY stinky feet and burning rubber....but the color makes up for the smell!!

on 6/5/2011 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

it is the perfect bright blue! its one of favorties in my collection. perfect for summer and very easy to apply:)

on 5/10/2011 1:21:00 AM

perfect blue! it is soo pretty and I feel like it is very original, not the same kinda aqua blue or teal blue you always see. i love the product, it went on with one coat just fine and i tested it with no base or top coat and it lasted 3+ days (the only chip i got was when i broke a nail) dries fast and can't beat the price (got mine 2/$4 at walgreens)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is probably my favorite blue in my entire collection! Pacific Blue looks lovely in the bottle, but just wait until you see it on the nail - it's the most vibrant marine blue I've ever seen. And in the sunlight, it glows neon periwinkle. Like retina-searing medium periwinkle, just gorgeous. When I think of which color in my collection makes me feel the most happy when I wear it I always think of this color. I even bought a back up. It's a color that's both calming and electric at the same time. The formula is the same as most of the other Xtreme Wears - thick and rather gloopy but not unworkable. It wears like iron on me. I would give Pacific Blue 10 lippies if I could! It's definitely an HG, I will repurchase this forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am actually wearing this color right now! I did one thick coat and it covered perfectly! I topped it with SH Hidden Treasure and WOW!

on 3/10/2011 1:03:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color mm favorite and most worn nailpolish im runing out and im eally worried i wont find it again! i love everything about this !!! :D BEST COLOR EVER !!

on 3/7/2011 9:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is such a pretty and unique color! I also like the brush because it's relatively wide. Two thin coats worked like a dream.

on 9/24/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

WOW! I don't know where to start...first off, this product looks nothing like the picture here. It's a rich, cobalt blue that is pretty unique as far as nail polishes go. And talk about a one-coat wonder! Literally just one coat, no streakiness, just perfection. I feel like this shade really complements my pale skin as well. I haven't seen it at too many drugstores, so if you come upon it, snatch it up because it's kind of amazing!

Popular Polishes