Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

on 7/19/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I saw this nail polish at the drugstore. However, I never purchase anything without "consulting" with MUA. When I came home and saw that the polish had a great rating, I purchased it the next time I went to the store. People are right, it is one of the most unique blues I have seen/worn. Very pretty color. I only used a clear based coat, one coat of color and a top coat. The polish chipped on day two. That might be from the top coat...without the top coat the polish is not very shiny. Doesn't matter though, I would still repurchase the product especially after getting so many compliments on the color.

on 7/15/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am in love with this shade. IMO it is not that complementary to my skin tone but the blue shade is just mesmerizing. A beautiful periwinkle blue that I can stare at for hours. In terms of application, it was kind of goopy and streaky but workable. I will repurchase it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Holy cow! This is a beautiful cornflower blue color and I instantly fell in love when I saw it at Walgreens. After purchasing it I immediately painted my nails and went to a movie with a friends. When I went to get some popcorn a girl complimented my nails and asked where I got the polish. Its a pretty unique color and I'm so happy I purchased it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have zero blue polishes. I favor the classics--reds, pinks, a few vamps--but after seeing this on a friend, I had to have it. I've never seen anything like this color, and I freaking love it. It's a bright blue, no shimmer, almost exactly the color of a UK wildcat t-shirt (go cats!), and looks awesome on my NW20 toes this summer. I love it so much I'm buying backups for basketball season this fall--I would hate to not be able to wear it all the time. It does smell really weird though...idk what's up with that?

Huge rave despite the funny smell! Get into this color; it's a winner.

on 6/17/2011 11:25:00 AM

I have been debating about this color for a while now, and I finally caved and bought it, I love it, a cobalt blue it almost reminds me of a crayon blue, but not quite there lol. but when I opened the bottle OMG the smell, I change my nail polish regularly and I mean it doesn't smell great but this one, like a cross between REALLY stinky feet and burning rubber....but the color makes up for the smell!!

on 6/5/2011 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

it is the perfect bright blue! its one of favorties in my collection. perfect for summer and very easy to apply:)

on 5/10/2011 1:21:00 AM

perfect blue! it is soo pretty and I feel like it is very original, not the same kinda aqua blue or teal blue you always see. i love the product, it went on with one coat just fine and i tested it with no base or top coat and it lasted 3+ days (the only chip i got was when i broke a nail) dries fast and can't beat the price (got mine 2/$4 at walgreens)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is probably my favorite blue in my entire collection! Pacific Blue looks lovely in the bottle, but just wait until you see it on the nail - it's the most vibrant marine blue I've ever seen. And in the sunlight, it glows neon periwinkle. Like retina-searing medium periwinkle, just gorgeous. When I think of which color in my collection makes me feel the most happy when I wear it I always think of this color. I even bought a back up. It's a color that's both calming and electric at the same time. The formula is the same as most of the other Xtreme Wears - thick and rather gloopy but not unworkable. It wears like iron on me. I would give Pacific Blue 10 lippies if I could! It's definitely an HG, I will repurchase this forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am actually wearing this color right now! I did one thick coat and it covered perfectly! I topped it with SH Hidden Treasure and WOW!

on 3/10/2011 1:03:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color mm favorite and most worn nailpolish im runing out and im eally worried i wont find it again! i love everything about this !!! :D BEST COLOR EVER !!

Popular Polishes