November 23, 2014 | 1533 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by starri09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been debating about this color for a while now, and I finally caved and bought it, I love it, a cobalt blue it almost reminds me of a crayon blue, but not quite there lol. but when I opened the bottle OMG the smell, I change my nail polish regularly and I mean it doesn't smell great but this one, like a cross between REALLY stinky feet and burning rubber....but the color makes up for the smell!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Stacy88

it is the perfect bright blue! its one of favorties in my collection. perfect for summer and very easy to apply:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by mbquinn33

perfect blue! it is soo pretty and I feel like it is very original, not the same kinda aqua blue or teal blue you always see. i love the product, it went on with one coat just fine and i tested it with no base or top coat and it lasted 3+ days (the only chip i got was when i broke a nail) dries fast and can't beat the price (got mine 2/$4 at walgreens)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably my favorite blue in my entire collection! Pacific Blue looks lovely in the bottle, but just wait until you see it on the nail - it's the most vibrant marine blue I've ever seen. And in the sunlight, it glows neon periwinkle. Like retina-searing medium periwinkle, just gorgeous. When I think of which color in my collection makes me feel the most happy when I wear it I always think of this color. I even bought a back up. It's a color that's both calming and electric at the same time. The formula is the same as most of the other Xtreme Wears - thick and rather gloopy but not unworkable. It wears like iron on me. I would give Pacific Blue 10 lippies if I could! It's definitely an HG, I will repurchase this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by karmapolish13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am actually wearing this color right now! I did one thick coat and it covered perfectly! I topped it with SH Hidden Treasure and WOW!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by paigex1992

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color mm favorite and most worn nailpolish im runing out and im eally worried i wont find it again! i love everything about this !!! :D BEST COLOR EVER !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty and unique color! I also like the brush because it's relatively wide. Two thin coats worked like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lovejkras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

WOW! I don't know where to start...first off, this product looks nothing like the picture here. It's a rich, cobalt blue that is pretty unique as far as nail polishes go. And talk about a one-coat wonder! Literally just one coat, no streakiness, just perfection. I feel like this shade really complements my pale skin as well. I haven't seen it at too many drugstores, so if you come upon it, snatch it up because it's kind of amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by catarinaf14

I was browsing nail polishes at Wal Mart one day and this colour caught my eye. It's a beautiful sea blue type colour and i usually only use one coat and it's pretty opaque. This has been my most used polish on my toes this summer and i absolutely love it! Like many of the other reviewers, my only complaint is the smell. Granted, all polishes dont smell particularly pleasing so i would not stop buying it because of that. Would definitely reccomend this colour and it's super cheap!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

God, how I love this color. I've been on the fence about buying this one for a long time, due to having some issues with formula & drying time with the SH Xtreme wear line in the past, but I'm really glad I finally got this one last night. What an interesting, unique color! It's a muted indigo that reminds me of the sky at dusk. The formula on this one is good too- smooth & opaque in 2 coats. Drying time, while still a little lengthy compared to other lines, is good. The only downside- the smell. The smell of it is just... ew. As the daughter of a smoker, I can attest that this polish, before it dries, smells exactly like wet cigarette butts :x

Definitely pick this one up if you're a blue hoor like me :)