April 25, 2014 | 924 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2004 4:16:00 PM More reviews by christine1ca

I bought this because of all the rave reviews on this site. However, it didn't completely remove mascara (residue left under my eyes w/ regular & not much help at all w/ waterproof). I brought this with me on a trip to Utah and granted the air is drier there, but I had to stop using eye makeup half way through the trip because this remove dried out the skin under my eyes so much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, i haven't read the reviews about this but imho this smells like STALE PISS - if thats even possible! I tried to put up with it as much as I could but ended up throwing it away. Nothing compares to Rimmel's eye m/u remover. This stuff stinks-literally.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by swollenshut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have tried many many eyemakeup removers and this one has to be the worst. first, i'm not a fan of the liquid based removers. this one is no exception. it didn't take off my waterproof mascara or eye liner, and i had to rub really hard even to get my non-waterproof eyemakeup off. i ended up with irritated skin and woke up the next morning with mascara still caked on my lashes.
this one is definitely a no-go.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2003 10:34:00 AM More reviews by kimi1221

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best eye makeup remover period! I have been using for 20 years. I have tried others but there has never been any comparison! Does not leave that blur in your eyes that I hate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used this eye makeup remover for many, many years, and I find it to be a consistently excellent product especially for my sensitive eyes. I must be extremely careful about using an eye makeup remover...it absolutely has to be oil-free in order not to exacerbate my eyes' tendency to develop blepharitis, and this one is great. It effectively removes my eye makeup without irritating my dry and sensitive eyes and also without disturbing the delicate skin surrounding my eyes. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive eyes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2003 5:35:00 AM More reviews by downik

This is the best drugstore eyemakeup remover I have ever tried----nothign beats this in value!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

Pretty good remover. Definitely gets any eye makeup off quickly, but can sting a little bit if I get too much in my eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2003 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles124

I definitely recommend this! I stocked up and have already gone through at least 3 bottles. It doesn't sting my eyes or leave them oily. <3 it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2003 12:33:00 PM More reviews by meecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This dries out my eyelids and burns too!! I'll stick to my l'oreal remover because my eyes are still irritated from using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best makeup remover...this is the blue bottle, by the way. There's also a pink bottle but I think that one doesn't say it's oil free. I have been using this one for years. I only tried a couple of other eye makeup removers when I read in Paula Begoun's book that she doesn't recommend this one, but I disagree with her. The others I tried (one was by Almay, which she recommended) either left me with blurry vision after using it or just didn't do the job well. But this one does not irritate my eyes and I tend to have very sensitive eyes and wear contacts. It is very inexpensive too. Highly recommend this one!!