Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this makeup remover. I have been using it every night for a wek and have not experienced any irriation whatsoever. I used to use Avon's eye makeup remover and I like it okay, but its not as good as the Maybelline.

on 5/10/2004 3:00:00 PM

i have been using this for a while and i think it works okay..bu i recently bought covergirl's marathon mascara and this stuff can't get my mascara off. i still like it though

on 4/18/2004 3:02:00 PM

Yuck ! The smell is soo nasty. The texture is oily and it did a barely decent job at removing my eye makeup. I am so glad I did not spend any money on this product - it was a GWP with Maybelline's Full and Soft Mascara. I will definitely not repurachase. I have better results with my HG cleanser - Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Wash.

on 2/25/2004 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, I took everyone's advice and tried it, afterall, what did I have to lose, a few bucks? In general, it dones take off all my eyemakeup, but it does sting my eyes a little. I also tried to use it to take off my lipstick and later licked my lips and YUCK, it tastes aweful (worse than it smells)! So I think I'll go back to PC's makeup remover, which I love but can't always afford. For those of you who like liquid removers, as opposed to lotion, I would recommend that you at least try PC's remover. A warning though, it is oil-free but the silicone in it can make it feel slightly greasy, but I don't mind that at all because it never drys out my eye area.

on 1/26/2004 4:16:00 PM

I bought this because of all the rave reviews on this site. However, it didn't completely remove mascara (residue left under my eyes w/ regular & not much help at all w/ waterproof). I brought this with me on a trip to Utah and granted the air is drier there, but I had to stop using eye makeup half way through the trip because this remove dried out the skin under my eyes so much.

on 1/15/2004 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Okay, i haven't read the reviews about this but imho this smells like STALE PISS - if thats even possible! I tried to put up with it as much as I could but ended up throwing it away. Nothing compares to Rimmel's eye m/u remover. This stuff stinks-literally.

on 1/6/2004 1:46:00 AM

i have tried many many eyemakeup removers and this one has to be the worst. first, i'm not a fan of the liquid based removers. this one is no exception. it didn't take off my waterproof mascara or eye liner, and i had to rub really hard even to get my non-waterproof eyemakeup off. i ended up with irritated skin and woke up the next morning with mascara still caked on my lashes.
this one is definitely a no-go.

on 12/2/2003 10:34:00 AM

The best eye makeup remover period! I have been using for 20 years. I have tried others but there has never been any comparison! Does not leave that blur in your eyes that I hate.

on 11/30/2003 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've used this eye makeup remover for many, many years, and I find it to be a consistently excellent product especially for my sensitive eyes. I must be extremely careful about using an eye makeup remover...it absolutely has to be oil-free in order not to exacerbate my eyes' tendency to develop blepharitis, and this one is great. It effectively removes my eye makeup without irritating my dry and sensitive eyes and also without disturbing the delicate skin surrounding my eyes. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive eyes. continued >>

on 11/11/2003 5:35:00 AM

This is the best drugstore eyemakeup remover I have ever tried----nothign beats this in value!