August 20, 2014 | 906 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tube is inconveniently fat. My eyes look nice at the beginning. BUT it is so not water-resistant!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the way this mascara applies. I usually curl my lashes and then apply 2 coats of this. It is clump-free and builds decent volume and lots of length. My lashes look long, full and pretty when I first put this on. However, within a few hours, my lashes look less long, voluminous and curled. They still look decent though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Marin123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mascara right now. It separates my lashes, extends them, does not clump and really makes my lashes stand out.I have actually had a friend say something about my long lashes, first time ever had a comment on them. It does not have the Noxema smell that a lot of cover girl products have, which is a huge plus. love this mascara! I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Nasochkas

This is the only mascara I use. It gives great control, does not clump, and provides long, voluminous and separated lashes. My lashes point down so I do use a curler before using this product.
I buy it in three-packs at Costco - a great deal. A tube does not last too long though - maybe a month or two at most if you use it daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by moncullen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's hard to decide between this one and Maxfactor False Lash Effect. They both are impressive.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by SunshineJ13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara gives wonderful length and close to no clumps. Doesn't give great volume though. The packaging is okay and easy to use. I would buy it again but it's not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lindseysababe

this was my go to mascara for about 6 months before switching to falsies by maybelline. I really liked it. It does a good job of seperating and lengthing my lashes. Doesnt clump much and i really like the brush. Its not amazing and the look is kinda natural. There are definately better mascaras but this ones pretty good. Love the purple tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Eh....so this mascara is good. But, it leaves something to be desired. It's good, but not really good enough. Everything about it is pretty average. It doesn't clump, and that's good. It separates lashes pretty nicely and doesn't smudge through the day....but, it doesn't lengthen much and doesn't really volumize at all. It could be darker, too. Overall, I wouldn't buy it again, but it's an OKAY product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by 528491

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Product does not clump up easily, nor does it smell bad. It rubs off quite easily which can be both good and bad. I am Asian and my eyelashes are quite thin. Like all mascaras, it defines them but it takes me at least 5 layers for it to be defined. It also does not add much length.

Price was not a problem to me as I bought it on sale (buy one get one free) but if I were to purchase it w full price ($17.95) I would not be satisfied.

However, because it was free, I use it on casual occasions as it looks quite natural.

Would not buy again. (If it were free though, I'd gladly take it)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by mjhicks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this mascara since I haven't used Cover Girl since middle school. As a college student, I was very happy with the price ($6.99).
PRO's
- Cheap
- Pretty packaging
- Zero clumps
- Added length
- Separates lashes nicely
- Doesn't smell gross
- Doesn't flake or smudge
- Although the applicator is large, it is easy to handle
- Easy to achieve 'natural' look
CON's
- Had to apply many times to surpass the 'natural' look and get 'volume'
- Time consuming, taking at least 3 minutes of application (due to layering)
- Requires Q-Tips to remove excess mascara off of eyelids
- Wears off within an hour of weary
Bottom line: would not purchase again, honestly a waste of $6.99! I actively avoid it in my vanity and I should just throw it out...