January 30, 2015 | 1239 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sadie21297

Wow! Never thought this mascara would become my HG mascara, but it did! I have fairly thin, medium length eyelashes, and this mascara add tons of length and quite a bit of volume without clumping! I love that it's buildable. You can wear one coat for a more natural look or many more layers for a more dramatic lash. I have tried many mascaras, most drugstore ones and a few more high-end (Makeup forever aqua eyes and benefit) and this mascara beats them all. I cannot praise this product enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lipsofanangel56

I love this mascaar! I also use the Covergirl lashblast original, and theya re both great! I do find that I get a tiny bit more length from fusion, and I think the formula is a little more wet; though only a makeup junkie would notice the subtle difference in texture. Despite their slight differecnes, it all comes down to which color you like better, orange or purple?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my very first drugstore mascara when I was 14 and just starting to get into makeup. I'd borrowed a lot of makeup from my mom growing up, she had never bought any products unless they were on sale, and it was always these weird brands you've never even heard of that were worth about as much as she paid for them. The difference going from that to this was astounding. I experienced no clumping, it made my eyelashes look significantly longer, and that alone had me hooked. Your lashes won't stick together as long as you don't over-apply. I can't say it does too much for volume, but I do love it regardless, because it gives my eyes so much "pop" when I need it. I bought the waterproof version and I don't find that it's really resistant to water, but you can't expect to remove it with water alone. It also smudges a bit the longer you wear it. I almost rated it a 5, but this is practically the only decent mascara I've used and I do want to try out some others before I deem this permanent in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara :) I can put on a light layer for a natural look, or layer it to get a dramatic look. Plus the packaging is cute (i love purple). Also, i find that it kind of smells like bubble-tea, i know that sounds weird but that's what it smells like to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by OfficialBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for quite a few years and it never disappoints. It always instantly makes by lashes longer and thicker, even with one coat. At times there are clumps, but don't make that hold you back from trying the Lash Blast Fusion. Hope I helped!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by analoguerock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara! It never dries out my lashes like some other mascaras do. It lasts all day, but is easy to take off. My only issue is the GIGANTIC tube doesn't look super great, but that is minor when I think about how great the actual product is!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lengthens, volumizes, separates, and washes off easily. You can't go wrong!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

Great basic mascara. It elongates lashes subtly and isn't too dark or obvious, giving a natural look as long as you don't glob it on. This was my very first mascara and I'm glad that I started out with this one. It's a great starter mascara because it's relatively easy to use and if you don't get the waterproof one, it's easy to wash off with water. If you're looking for something a little more advanced than the fusion, I personally recommend CG's Clump Crusher! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara didn't work for me probably because it's not waterproof. It seperates well but didn't hold the curl.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tube is inconveniently fat. My eyes look nice at the beginning. BUT it is so not water-resistant!