December 18, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Brookestar32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this every day as an eyeshadow base

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite neutral shadow of all time! I cannot believe how amazing the quality and pigmentation of this shadow. It is buttery soft and so easy to blend.--way better than my MAC brule shadow. Speaking of MAC's Brule, I don't think this is an exact dupe of it, MAC is a bit more pink and this has a tad bit more yellow undertones, but you hardly see it. For the price this is unbeatable. I love using this together with Nutty in the crease and this all over my lid and brow bone. It is an essential in my makeup bag and a regular in my makeup routine.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

I bought this shadow after reading that it was a dupe for Mac Brule. I would agree that it is a good dupe and a much cheaper alternative. It is a light neutral shade, and for some lighter skin tones it might match you perfectly. I was using it as an all over eye lid base to even out my skin tone and it was perfect for my pale skin. The texture is very smooth and the finish is matte. The product itself is very nice, however as far as the packaging goes I find it very difficult to open. The thing I disliked most about this product is that it completely broke on me. I didn't drop it, nor was I rough with it in any way. I took it out of my makeup bag one day and the eye shadow was completely shattered and broken apart. I tried to keep using it but it was just too messy so I just threw it away. This was very shocking to me because of all the reviews I read it didn't seem like anyone else had this problem, so maybe it was just me? The eye shadow is very lovely and is a great product and you really can't beat it for the money. But I personally will just keep using my Mac Brule because I don't want to keep buying WNW shadows after they break. For this reason I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have spent hundreds of dollars on eyeshadow, mostly Urban Decay.

And yet the one shade I use the most, the one shade I am more likely to use for any given eyeshadow look... is this.

My favorite dessert, and my favorite eyeshadow.

Silky smooth, versatile, and cheap. A staple color for eyeshadow connoisseurs of all kinds, from the earthy, neutral-loving superheroines to the color-crazed, glittery glamazons.

I love this eyeshadow so so so so much.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by maryisabelle

Great for highlighting & evening out my skin tone. Will definitely buy it again. My only complaint is that I broke a nail trying to open it when i fist got it. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by VerySplendid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

** Not Tested On Animals **

This is a creamy, matte, eyeshadow with decent pigment - it is not chalky & has minimal fallout. It is a subtle shade best used for providing a neutral wash of colour. I have darker pigmentation around my eyes & this is perfect for evening out skin tone. Shimmer shades are aging & should be used sparingly on older, saggier, more crepey lids - Brulee is my most used eyeshadow & I will no doubt re-purchase.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yaaaay! A lovely base for my lids! I can even use this on my brow bone and my inner corners. It's so smooth and stays on quite a while. I'd never trade this for a high-end product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeshadow! I have the MAC llama eyeshadow and since it discontinued I never used it. This totally kicks MAC's butt. I love it on its own and I love it as a highlight on my brow bone with other eyeshadows. Is is a neutral creamy pigmented matte eyeshadow. I can't live without this eyeshadow I hope this never discontinues i would love to repurchase this over and over again no complaints

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by saharanights

This is quite versatile! I use it as highlighter for my brows and nose contouring, setting concealers and of course I use it on my eyelids. When I use it to set concealer, it helps hide what I'm trying to conceal because of the pigment, it's brilliant! I have bought a backup of this but wil be buying more soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally got this little thing. It's so amazing! The color is perfect for me to use as the base. No shimmer, no glitters. It blends like butter, and evens my skin tone. Now my fav daily look is Brulee + taupe color from 'Silent treatment' trio. Really hope WNW will deliver more matte eyeshadows in the future.